Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Table for Round Two (vs Arata) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Table for Round Two (vs Arata) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Table for Round Two (vs Arata) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Table for Round Two (vs Arata) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Table for Round Two (vs Arata) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Table for Round Two (vs Arata) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Table for Round Two (vs Arata) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Table for Round Two (vs Arata) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Table for Round Two (vs Arata) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Table for Round Two (vs Arata)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
April Song
Clients
April Song

Table for Round Two (vs Arata) Empty
PostSubject: Table for Round Two (vs Arata)   Table for Round Two (vs Arata) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 11:45 pm

[After Chapter 10 has come to a close, April Song is on her way to the back, Hana Nakajima helping her as Song is clearly hurting from her brutal encounter with the Professional. Bruised, sweaty but absolutely beaming, she beckons a cameraman backstage towards her assuring Hana she can stand on her own before beginning to speak, an arm clutching her still-sore ribs.]

April? Are you sure you’re alright? 

I’m fine Hana, I just have a little bit to get off my chest. One down, three to go, right? 

Right! You were awesome tonight! 

You weren’t so bad yourself. You made me proud sticking up for what was right out there, sticking up for me. 

Partners stick together, right? You would do the same for me! 

[The two share a smile and quick embrace, April still wincing from the damage done in her match, but still managing a smile on her face. Hana departs soon after, leaving April to gather herself before speaking to the camera in front of her.]

THAT. FEELS. FUCKING. AMAZING! That is why I came to this island, to work for this company. To have elite, main event, high-speed matches just like that which you all just witnessed! You people wonder what the nickname “Beautiful Bout Machine” means? Well there is some tape for you to sit down and figure it out. ONE DOWN, THREE TO GO! 

Well, PB. Are you still interested in securing your pound of flesh from me? Are you still disappointed in me? I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS, AND I DID IT MY WAY, ON MY FUCKING TERMS!  That’s not to say you didn’t get your shots in because yes you did. My body hurts. I think you may have even cracked a rib or two, but the bottom line is that you’re out of this tournament and all because of your little Queen. You paid attention to her instead of finishing the task in front of you and it cost you your spot in this tournament. Pinning you was satisfying, but not satisfying enough! I wanted to hurt you. I wanted to make you squeal like a fucking pig. I wanted you to feel the same pain, the same distress that you put Nobi and Erica through. But….well, this will do. For now. Stephanie, as usual, is making her play for the spotlight but I do have to say that she had some damn good timing tonight. I guess I owe you one. Just remember though: Claudia’s ass belongs to me. 

This match was something else. We bled out there, we paid the price. I just want this victory to put the rest of WrestleWorld on notice: April Song isn’t going anywhere. I’m going to keep headlining events, I’m going to keep putting on the best performances week in and week out, and if the Underworld wants to get in my way they need to realize that 1) They have WAYYYY too many enemies to pick a fight and not expect turbulence and 2) There isn’t a person in their ranks that I can’t beat. You see how they tried to screw all of the women in this tournament. They took Cloudy out of it and payback was quite the bitch. I didn’t get to see everything, but I heard Claudia was rolling down those fucking arena stairs like a wet log. 

This first round was all about revenge, it has to be said. I had to beat The Professional tonight. I had to advance. I couldn’t allow myself to be beaten by someone like that. I couldn’t allow the Underworld to get away with the bullshit they were pulling, damn near killing Alyssa Grace and Claudia trying to stick her little nose in my business. He’s still strong, he’s skilled but he lacks the soul, the heart to stand in the ring like I do. He will NEVER return to the heights he once experienced and the sad thing is that I don’t think he even cares anymore. I do think that my next opponent cares. Arata...I heard you mumble something before you walked off. What were you trying to tell me? I guess we’ll find out in a couple of weeks, huh? The American Dream title is the apple of my eye...but if I can unseat a Shogun, maybe you can be a bit of a diversion, eh? Don't worry your sexy little head, I’ll be ready. This what I went through tonight? Nothing. 

I’m wondering, are you going to be ready though? You’ve been tested before, but not like I’m going to test you. You’ll have to wrestle me much differently than you’ve had anyone to date. The most technically proficient wrestler on the planet, with time to prepare and having already known who I would face if I would win. I know you’re bored, the people who follow the Shogun Championship are bored, so it’s time to inject some excitement into the scene! That’s what you want, right? That’s exactly what you’ll get...

[Several days later.]

[At a hotel where April is choosing to spend her time while in WrestleWorld territory, she apparently has a romantic evening planned. Candle-lit table, soothing music in the background, the OWA Goddesses Champion wearing a sleeveless gold dress with her belt next to her at the table. The chair is empty across from her, but her wine glass is not…]

I think somebody’s jealoussssssss. I haven’t been near Hana this week, but some of the texts she’s sent me made me think that she’s just a little upset with you, champ. She thinks that you’re a little crazy right now, a little distant. I don’t think the championship is getting to your head. I’ve seen enough of you to know that you don’t particularly care about that sort of thing. I think that you think I would use your student and my new training buddy and tag partner to glean info for our fight. Honestly, I’m a little disappointed. While I would probably have done something like that under most circumstances, this isn’t a normal circumstance. Hana speaks pretty highly of you and is always appreciative of you. I saw you were a little pissed when she picked me to beat you when she went on that talk show.

[April lifts up her wine glass, a smug little grin on her face before she takes a sip.]

Can I help it that your student is perceptive as hell? I mean, I would be a little pissed if somebody I broke into the business started rooting for someone else, but what can you do? What do you have to be mad about though? Well-respected everywhere you go? Title-toting, handsome as hell, well-dressed at all times, one of the rising stars on the planet. What on earth do you have to mope or even be pissed off about, huh? 

Look, by most measures you’re the favorite to win this match. My record, while decent, is nothing like yours here on Wrestleworld turf: Undefeated in singles competition here in WrestleWorld, you’re bigger than I am, stronger than I am, probably faster than I am. As much as I don’t want to admit it, you may be more skilled than I am too. You’re a damn fine athlete and you definitely deserve your place at the top of the heap when it comes to the title you hold. That said, I think it’s time to clear the air about why I’m eager to be in this tournament, why I’ll be more than ready to face you. 

I’m in it to win it.

Cliche, yes. But the truth. This isn’t for titles, this isn’t for any big pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. This is about pride. And, as good as I am, as much as I have accomplished there are two things that I have never done in this sport: I haven’t won a world title and I have never won a premier tournament like this. Every time I’ve gotten close, a fluke loss here, outside interference there, every once in a while someone would just be better. I’ve come painfully, painfully close...but it’s never been good enough. Hell, getting out of the first round has been a monumental task for me. If I beat you and the Professional in back to back rounds, what does that say about me? What kind of doors would that open up? I would surely be in the driver’s seat for a shot at your title, but I would definitely still have a claim to the American Dream title as well. And then, what if I beat the other champion still roaming the bracket in the final? Or, arguably the biggest plum of them all: Jacob Senn? That would pretty much make me a bona-fide contender for whatever title I pleased. I’m well aware of the stakes. Also, “King of the World” is one hell of a resume builder. And, as a little extra incentive, there is a certain little birdie who has been chirping a little too loudly of late that I would absolutely LOVE to see in the semifinals if I beat you and she makes it as well. I don’t dislike her, but I just want to show her how steep the learning curve is in this sport. Motivation? Plenty of it. 

This is also an opportunity for both of us to teach Hana, isn’t it? I don’t mean directly. You and I, we can teach her without even saying a fucking word. You can show her how a champion is supposed to behave: well-prepared, merciless, relying on your own strength. I can show her that no matter the obstacles, no matter the challenge that victory is indeed possible. I never meant to replace you as her mentor. In fact, I didn’t mean to even team with her at all. As you are aware, I have another tag team partner elsewhere. But how could I look at this young girl, brimming with spirit and determination and not try to help her on her journey? She’s talented, she’s a little naive, but between the two of us teaching her in our own way, the sky's the limit. She’s my friend, not my meal ticket, man. Besides, you weren’t tag teaming with her. You’re far too busy toting your gold around to really look after her in that capacity, aren’t ya? 

I heard your little remark about me being an annoying pest. You are indeed a dragon, and I may be nothing but a busy little bee with too much on her plate and far too removed from her honeycomb. But I want you to think about something, let’s add a little to the parable. The dragon is much stronger than the insect when it’s awake, but when it’s asleep...the insect has an advantage. And what if the insect is poisonous? 

When the dragon wakes up, it’s already paralyzed. 

You don’t need to worry about my motivations. You damn sure don’t need to worry about my motivations when dealing with sweet little Hana. You don’t need to worry about my readiness. You need to worry about making sure you’re ready to take me on. Because if you’re sleepwalking around me, my sweet dragon, you’ll be paralyzed in a world of submission holds quicker than you realize. You’ve tried my patience by subtly implying that I would use our shared student to my advantage and honestly you definitely struck a nerve by daring to consider me, a champion and top contender in my own fucking right, a mere “obstacle”. You are looking for a good fight? You’ll have it. You’ve been seeking me out for a long time and ever since I’ve had a chance to see you take care of business in person, I’ve been looking forward to putting your skill to the test for myself. I plan on making sure that it’s your first loss too, just so you know. See you soon.

[April takes one last sip of her wine as the screen fades to black.]
Back to top Go down

Table for Round Two (vs Arata)
Page 1 of 1