Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Setting the pace - First seated at the table for the feast I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Setting the pace - First seated at the table for the feast I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Setting the pace - First seated at the table for the feast I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Setting the pace - First seated at the table for the feast I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Setting the pace - First seated at the table for the feast I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Setting the pace - First seated at the table for the feast I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Setting the pace - First seated at the table for the feast I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Setting the pace - First seated at the table for the feast I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Setting the pace - First seated at the table for the feast I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Setting the pace - First seated at the table for the feast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Athena Vendetta
Clients
Athena Vendetta

Setting the pace - First seated at the table for the feast Empty
PostSubject: Setting the pace - First seated at the table for the feast   Setting the pace - First seated at the table for the feast I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 12:38 pm

They call this feast for the fallen, so I say we pour out some of the bubbly for my fallen friend, Puppy. Before I drop this pipe bomb, we give tribute the man who got us here.

Now to dunk on my haters, aka the jelly crew, Colt and Lraith. These guys can’t stand that while my hat defines me as stylist, I am no cap when it comes to being the best talker on this mic and the best wrestler in that ring. They’re both all confident and don’t respect me because they won in tag matches when I was teamed with Alice, but the time for games are over! This isn’t dominion, this is pay per view, and both of these guys have arms too short to box with god!

I hear Noah is apart of something called Nas World Order. NWO? That’s so old, I knew there was a reason I retired Moore. It’s Gun Squad era! If I could beat his boss, or whatever the World Order is, how can the lackey scared me? Sorry Noah, I’m too sweet for you.

My biggest threat of course is Alyssa Grace, her hair is even more red than mine! Honestly, makes me wonder if Lraith over there likes her so much because he wants a kid as cool as the ginger he’s so jealous of. Alice you have a lot more respect around here than I do, and in some ways I look up to you since I think I can be the male version of you, but don’t think for one second that twinkle twinkle shooting star is the diamond in the sky. You’re just another wrestler, and you can be beat!

Jacob Senn, you have defeated me before, and have my respect as the better man that night, but you won’t beat me again! You can’t escape the legend destroyer forever!

Megalo shouldn’t even be here, it’s an insult to Puppy after we washed his team and I had to set the story straight about his mouthpiece Hana Nakajima

No one cares about bitter man, Kanainerd Sharp. He’s always crying about something, even though he gets better spots than me, and I’m way better.

Kenny and James haven’t crossed me, so they’re alright.

Whoever wins the last ticket will obviously be a threat, sure they’re working on the preshow like b plus players but that also means an automatic active winner will be added to our match, I’ll be watching.

Because I am winning this match, and with my title shot management will have no choice.....in the main event spots......they will have to LET ME IN! When you go out there and put on the best show, night after night, you become undeniable in this business! I’m sorry, but there just isn’t anyone else in Wrestleworld that does it like I do, and comes back stronger and stronger no matter what happens to me! It’s only a matter of time, until you all breathe in the Gas Snake!

Follow that!

*mic drop
Back to top Go down

Setting the pace - First seated at the table for the feast
Page 1 of 1