Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
TThat old familiar sting... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
TThat old familiar sting... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
TThat old familiar sting... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
TThat old familiar sting... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
TThat old familiar sting... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
TThat old familiar sting... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
TThat old familiar sting... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
TThat old familiar sting... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
TThat old familiar sting... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

TThat old familiar sting...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanaida Sharpe
Clients
Kanaida Sharpe

TThat old familiar sting... Empty
PostSubject: TThat old familiar sting...   TThat old familiar sting... I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 11:39 pm

(The scene opens on a locker room somewhere and we see none other than Kanaida Sharpe mostly in his ring gear, looking right at the camera and almost looking like his old self once again, complete with that smile of his)

Kana:
While tonight I have some old business to attend to, this weekend over at Wrestleworld I get to take part in a truly unique situation as I team with both Raoul and Arata Asakura against Jacob Senn, Regiinal Dampshaw the Third, and AJ Jenx in a six man tag.

Now technically I should be slightly beside myself with concern..I mean I’m teaming with Arata Askaura against not one but TWO of the Omega Wrestling Alliance’s finest?

How does one even prepare for that kind of battle?

Then the usual thoughts start to go through your head about will I let my partners down and some shit like that.

(Kanaida acts like he’s thinking about things for a moment before he shakes his head)

Kana:
No, it doesn’t help to think like that about things because I know that not only can I hang with guys like Senn and Dampshaw, but I’ve done it in the past and that’s something that I’ve forgotten about in recent history.

I am mother fucking Kanaida Sharpe, the “Wild Thing”, I put the mother fucking *BOOM* in Bombastic and people like AJ, Senn, and Dampshaw need to recognize that.

Yes, I’ve been kind of a joke since I first debuted for this company and overlooked for a bigger main eventer like that mother fucker in Reno Dumont, but do you know who I am?

I’m Kanaida Sharpe.

Unlike the Almighty Cry Baby Jacob Senn, I was the only one asked to be apart of an interpromotional match with Pro Wrestling Nova…*I[/i]* am the one that’s repping Wrestleworld and not some holder of a briefcase.

How does that feel, Senny Baby? Knowing that while you hold a piece of [i]LUGGAGE
, I’m the one that they ask for across the world?

(Kanaida then jabs his left index finger hard against his left temple while staring hard at the camera)

Kana:
So tonight here at Thursday Night Defiant for Pro Wrestling Nova, I’m going to put one of my old ghosts to rot and then on Sunday...oooohhhh on Sunday I’m going to stand with Arata and Raoul and we are going to kick three little asses all over Wrestleworld and there’s not a damned thing that the three of you can do to stop that from happening.

Especially not you, Senn Baby, most especially not YOU because mp matter how great you pretend to be nowadays, you are nothing more than the shell of the man that you used to be.

You know, back in the late 1980s, Hasbro had this group of Transformers called “Pretenders” right? They were like big hollow plastic shells with these little one step transformable robots inside and nobody wanted the Autobot ones because they fucking *sucked*.

(Kanaida slowly moves the finger jabbed against his temple to point at the camera, his smile getting bigger)

Kana:
Just.like.you.Senn.BABY!!

And most important of all, you know it. I mean you had to cheat to win in our match last week to beat me and yet here you are, still rambling on about how I “tried to make a name for myself off of you” or some shit like that.

Senn Baby, I have worked for companies bigger than the one that shit you ou like the little nugget you are.

Some piece of luggage doesn’t make you great...your skills as a wrestler makes you great.

And this Sunday, while Arata takes out Dampshaw and Raoul has AJ...I’m going to show you a thing out of time and you are going to be able to do nothing more than submit to the better man, Senn Baby.

And that better man...is *ME*.

(Kanaida then lowers his hand as he shakes his head)

Kana:
You see, I’m not worried about Dampshaw or AJ because as a team, myself with Arata and Raoul can tear the entire fucking house down.

*You* on the other hand, you’re ego is so big that you’ll fuck things over for every single person in that match and you *know* itt and the reason for that is because in your ego’s mind, there is no team...there is only the tantrums of Jacob Senn.

I can see it.

Arata and Raoul can see it.

I mean *FUCK*, Dampshaw and AJ can see it.

The only person that refuses to see what kind of whiy little bitch you are is you and this Sunday, I’m going to take tat briefcase from you and set it on fire before I beat your ego to death with it.

FUCK title matches.

Worry about the HERE and the NOW, Senn Baby.

Most importantly…

(Kanaida then points at himself)

Kana:
Worry about *ME*.

Because if no one else in this company is going to put down the rabid dog that is Jacob Senn...then I will have to do an Old Yellow on you.

See you Sunday, bitch.

(The screen cuts out)
Back to top Go down

TThat old familiar sting...
Page 1 of 1