Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE Empty
PostSubject: BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE   BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 10:32 pm

(Quick flashing imagery of jail cells, gallows, and old, worn “Wanted” posters are shown. The camera cuts to the site of someone creating a new Bounty sign; putting the final mark on it as they brand it onto the sign with a hot iron. The camera cuts to a shot of the sign as the theme for “Bounties” - a piano rendition of “Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi - begins to play)

BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE 0V-FjjLZXb_OnEH7bXCw_TlMH4cnEgTjLNaVsOhMmkwNBv0DxRhuUPvpq0knentADya5rlL6iz8-yvMCoqR7dti_PzRjBj0ZJzNegHIozceMBzgFV1gnddHNBdDsRK4e8XdFOORS

(The camera pans away from the sign to the left to reveal a shot of the inside of Wrestleworld Studios where Jack Develin is standing next to a large TV screen wearing an expensive black suit, still with the same usual smirk on his face. He raises an eyebrow and stares into the camera.)

Jack Develin: Hello, hello, hello! Good evening, Ladies and Germs, and welcome back to another exciting episode of Wrestleworld Bounties. I know what you’re thinking -- how Bounties after the Underworld took it over the last edition? Well, to answer you simply -- everything’s going fine! The studio is great and thankfully I have all of the staff back because let’s be honest, you know you can’t stand two weeks without hearing from Wrestleworld’s most professional unbiased journalist! You can’t breathe a single day without reading my blogs, or watching my shows just to get that fix! Well I am here to tell you that we are not going anywhere!

(Jack Develin chuckles)

Jack Develin: Just kidding, we are getting CANCELED after this show. This is the last episode of Bounties mainly because I am moving on to better things here in Wrestleworld, and obviously, you can’t do Bounties without The Devil himself! I will continue to do journalism and be your lead interviewer in the Wrestleworld chapters and maybe even host DOMINION from time to time, but besides that, you’re on your own and you are certainly going to miss me and my clever comments about our Wrestleworld clients. But as they say, one more for the road… Let me host this one special episode one last time before I say goodbye. My name is Jack “The Devil” Develin and this is the 19th Edition of Wrestleworld Bounties.

(Jack Develin turns to a different camera that shows him and the screen behind him, showcasing the previous Bounties)

Jack Develin: Now as I was being rudely interrupted by the Underworld last week, I have prepared the list of Bounties beforehand only for them to completely butcher. Kenneth Ishikari and Ozymandias were close in rankings but I’ve decided that Ozymandias takes the higher spot at #4 while Ishikari takes #5, and the reason I’ve done that is because Ozymandias actually has shown us that he’s able to hold his own against his fellow rising stars in a four corners match, and its spells like a bigger match compared to the Carousel Gauntlet. The Professional also finds himself back in the mix after winning the match for the Underworld against Stephanie Matsuda and Sweet Melody which earned him a very comfortable spot at #3, while Havoc takes the #2 spot after defeating Maverick in a 1-on-1 exhibition match at the Wrestleworld Carnival, and Tristan Killebrew does the same against John Reaper, and that win along with his previous wins secures his place at #1! But as always, people come and go, things change, and outside factors interfere… How did this all affect Bounties? Well sit back and relax because before we sign off, we are taking you into our cells to get the full scoop! This is the beginning… of the end!

(The camera pans to an opening prison cell and zooms in, revealing the first wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE M5x9bHYpoeD_ZMvEACPD3HAE29utMgcmuC9vgoApHm5J9U5Ga26n_zMcSlH6qtfhIh4zeGI3d05I2SC8wt7fS_2YFLo42ifR_rfMyrawe5_lDjHiZjYo-pChVLlS69LHooKNl8PB
Jack Develin: I am not surprised… Not surprised at all. Reginald Dampshaw III, or “RD3” as people call him has been in pursuit of Arata Asakura and his Shogun Championship ever since arriving in Wrestleworld, and there is no doubt in mind that he will have a nice future in this company one day. He has stopped the combined forces of AJ Jenkynx and Raoul on his debut match. He is person that led the team of him, Jacob Senn and AJ Jenkynx to victory and after being granted the Shogun Championship match at Kingdom Come, this momentum should be more than enough to boost him into becoming the second-ever Shogun Champion! Will he make it count at Kingdom Come, or will he leave the event empty-handed?

(The camera then transitions to the next prison cell door opening, it zooms in revealing the next wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE KpbQ_UxVZDzg7VfJ6lu5K5unrO2F5AAlOw2mXSrgJaIaCVhnHcaWqiElYTJp7cpeVEXygo9_0rYh7rH5ClLBPPALf39B7uClXgw33vgEgSEXiW5GZS6TWAfTde2mcfomRkf1OxRu
Jack Develin: Well, see what happens when you mess with Bounties, Underworld? You put great guys like Tristan from number 1 all the way here at number 4, will you have some sympathy? Well just for context, King Tristan Killebrew has been at the right track after winning at King of the World, but it just was not enough for Havoc as Havoc seeks to destroy Tristan Killebrew in a match he himself created, the Match of Streel, but prior to the event, the King of the World was given poison in the form of The Professional to be tested but considering the distractions, Killebrew was not able to defeat The Professional which shoved him all the way down here. But I firmly believe that one of these days, Tristan will do something so incredible that it would potentially put him back on number one, I mean hypothetically since this is the last Bounties episode!

(The camera then transitions to the next prison cell door opening, it zooms in revealing the next wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE FzuGxyn84ohFVpAh1Whiho6LzOpo03hLuUfOFg5nU6RYy7ADWqJjpVrccQpOC169EwHGv_qzBfPTXUVyDZ9E_Y_hGXQACGXxs79VvGm2FXufczfKjMrmUtV9DoFgmEa0ZBK45_S_
Jack Develin: Well THIS guy has been every shade of impressive since coming to Wrestleworld and I am honored to be presenting him and giving his work justice unlike what Claudia Michaels did last Edition. Ozymandias has proven just how bad of a threat he is to all of Wrestleworld and I do think that he will sooner or later get that Championship belt for himself. He’s been undefeated so far, he won the four corners match at Chapter 14, and at the Wrestleworld Castle DOMINION, he managed to beat Colt Montoya and Maggall, two names that have also made their presence known in their own way. He has dominated, and he has been proven to be unstoppable and now he has the potential to become the European Champion if he gets through the Carnival Carnage and lands himself a Championship match against whoever comes out the winner between Tristan and Havoc at Kingdom Come. 

BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE CUG-rc2WSzt502Ms1f5mSFYmXY53v2Zd8b09sMfYdsuI9c9XgjnSTSFCVxerB0_y0t-crNy-kDhaKQEE_7sWHYVtjLmr6N3IiYG8PYdJN0xETBx9_vbxm3fZjxphfOSbwGoioV4Q
Jack Develin: Well, you gotta expect The Professional to be here after squaring off and winning against the King of the World Tristan Killebrew. But The Professional cares not about the crown not worn by Claudia Michaels, he only is here to settle business and make sure that Nobi is aware that he is more than capable of winning against the best of them if he wanted to, maybe regardless of any outside interference. Obviously, he’s up the ranks for defeating the previous week’s number 1 which is a huge boost to his name. And at Kingdom Come, he intends on keeping the momentum going. He wants to show the world that he fears nothing and no one in this company, and he will show exactly how capable he is not only by defeating and eliminating Nobi at the Trial of Seven, but also the World’s Finest itself! Will he succeed, or will Nobi be waiting for him for the attack like he did at Chapter 15?

BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE OU1z9q640ELnpAtO-clLcyTuAfYw-mRBo1lrvdYcDlS87B68bT0ePcPs_NbajE2ovfS44r4AuUlcruAuKBOmUJ5MgARSYK4sUunRL4GtC1bGRh71g-NggkBkEbt7VHHT7VlKTqcN
Jack Develin: There was only one man who lived through the poison brought upon him at Chapter 15. The Nightmare King was able to defeat Stephanie Matsuda in such an impressive match with neither one of them showing signs of giving up. Because of this, and add the fact that he’s been winning more lately, Havoc now lands his spot at #1 and he will only do more ruling. Havoc arranged for a match that he created himself within his sick twisted mind, “The Match of Steel”. Babayka and Dr. Erik Vance tested out this ring and got the results they were hoping for and more, and as of Chapter 15, the Match of Steel is ready to go for Kingdom Come. Now Havoc prepares for Round 3 against Tristan Killebrew. He is getting ready for the final countdown and the conclusion of it all -- are we naming a new Champion, or will Havoc continue his reign?

(Jack Develin stands next to an HD Monitor with the usual smirk on his face as he shows the current rankings for The Bounties)

Jack Develin: Before we conclude Bounties forever, I just want to say that it’s been an honor and a privilege… Words can’t describe how much I value this show, but we all must move on to better things! Before we part, I have a very special video package that I’d like to share with you.

(Jack Develin wiping under his eyes with a handkerchief, but there’s obviously no tears. “See You Again” by Wiz Khalifa (ft. Charlie Puth) begins to play)

“It’s been a long day, without you my friend”

(The video package shows a photo of Jack Develin shaking hands with Jaywalker)

“And I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again”

(The video shows a photo of Jack Develin on the first day of hosting Wrestleworld Bounties.)

“We’ve come a long way from where we began”

(The video package now shows Jack Develin dramatically walking alone in an empty dark hall)

“Oh, I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again”

(The video package now transitions to Jack Develin interviewing an uncomfortable Nobi)

“When I see you again”

(The song continues along with the video package playing consisting Jack Develin annoying Claudia Michaels, being chased away by an angry Jacob Senn, being intimidated by Harry Sterling, and this goes on for the entirety of the song, sadly, and it ends with the logo of Wrestleworld Bounties with Jack Develin next to it smiling with a thumbs up before it fades to black)

Jack Develin’s Voice: ... And this has been… Wrestleworld Bounties.

BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE JuJNWVUj6dI0lcWFzKfUmRyXahEZXyGyniODzLwIC5xuabHYKtMU_NHBj2HkDLwdMfxUVPKRrTBZyV_9JBpVeGN4RMu-dB99Aw-oHYoM9lClei_VZlKEkIIIqYo4a6hOZQdoyAX-
Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com

BOUNTIES - THE FINAL EPISODE
Page 1 of 1