Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Questioning of the Crazed Gamer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Questioning of the Crazed Gamer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Questioning of the Crazed Gamer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Questioning of the Crazed Gamer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Questioning of the Crazed Gamer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Questioning of the Crazed Gamer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Questioning of the Crazed Gamer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Questioning of the Crazed Gamer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Questioning of the Crazed Gamer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Questioning of the Crazed Gamer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GameCraze
Clients
GameCraze

Questioning of the Crazed Gamer Empty
PostSubject: Questioning of the Crazed Gamer   Questioning of the Crazed Gamer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 10:06 pm

Questioning of the Crazed Gamer 88357408_10157814325626855_4111681069881753600_o

Friday July 17, 2020
6:30 PM
Alice Gamer and his friends from SoCal House of Wrestling even her mentor Beauty Melanie hanging out, having fun at Round 1 Arcade.

BM: Girl Alice, what happened to you for the past few weeks?

Alice: What do you mean BM?

Alice, BM and her friends enjoying pizza and fries while questioning Alice.

BM: I mean besides you've survive The Lights Out Deathmatch at the Prince's Ball and won. Not only that you stepping up against Thad and Chad Kennedy and you dropped Jacob Steele and her new lover Kelsey Monroe!

Alexis Blackwell best friend of Alice, who also questioned her actions.

Alexis: Look I saw what happened at Dominion in the Tag Team match, and I like "Did I just witnessed the new best friend?" After attacking Jacob Steele and Kelsey Monroe.

Alice Friend #1: Top of that she won the match, and mostly importantly Kelsey Monroe is a pregnant women, she shouldn't be in the ring, hell she got in your face. That's my opinion!

Alice: She deserve it, I would let it slide but she pushed me to it.

BM: Look we care about you more than anyone else, i'm happy that you step up to those bullies but now~

BM stopped and look at the tv and saw the Wrestleworld Chapter 18 preview.

Announcer: After weeks of humiliation, Ignited The Crazed Gamer but now Alice Gamer will go one on one against Jacob Steele! Will Jacob get his revenge on Alice? Find out on Wrestleworld Chapter 18!

Alice and her friends look at the tv screen and BM look at Jacob Steele's promo.

BM: Um, Alice you might want to look at this and more importantly Kelsey Monroe is taking your catchphrase too!

Alice look at the camera and starting to speak.

Alice: Ok, Kelsey you want to steal my catchphrase, you poor little pregnant goomba. Let me remind you that this is your fault for getting in my face at Dominion. And look what happened to you, I didn't mean to Overkill you but it was a catch of case of wrong place at the wrong time, but once I deal your Jacob Steele, i'm ready to move forward to all this, bury the hatchet. So Steele i'll see you at Chapter 18!

Alice and her friends continuing having fun at Round 1 Arcade as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down

Questioning of the Crazed Gamer
Page 1 of 1