Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
What makes me Crazed and became a new Alice Gamer? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
What makes me Crazed and became a new Alice Gamer? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
What makes me Crazed and became a new Alice Gamer? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
What makes me Crazed and became a new Alice Gamer? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
What makes me Crazed and became a new Alice Gamer? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
What makes me Crazed and became a new Alice Gamer? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
What makes me Crazed and became a new Alice Gamer? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
What makes me Crazed and became a new Alice Gamer? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
What makes me Crazed and became a new Alice Gamer? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

What makes me Crazed and became a new Alice Gamer?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GameCraze
Clients
GameCraze

What makes me Crazed and became a new Alice Gamer? Empty
PostSubject: What makes me Crazed and became a new Alice Gamer?   What makes me Crazed and became a new Alice Gamer? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 3:54 pm

Showing the clip from Dominion #8 of Alice Gamer Overkills Kelsey Monroe and Jacob Steele, plus hitting Thad with the Gamebreaker and get the pin for victory.

Suddenly black screen as Alice talking.

You ever wondered what happened to you, you ever wondered what makes you tick, feeling that inside of you that wants to do crazy things that no one could? You get that uttered Crazed in your system?

camera slowly come on in Alice's home in Los Angeles where she currently residing.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Gamers of all ages! Now I know that you're wandering why am I not at Hartford, Connecticut? Well..short story I was decided to move to LA and this is my new home has you can see my video games and my 4k TV, which was a gift by the way.

Alice grinning about her new home, she started to talk again.

I would go on and on about my new place, but that's not why i'm here, i'm here to talk about this new side of me that just came out of me since my crossing paths with those damned Kennedys.

Alice drinking water while she talking.

For the past few months was a wreck for me.

Showing the clip Alice get beat up by Wraith and The Professional

I've been getting beat up, gang up, and get make front of.

Showing the variety clips of Alice's past matches

Until Carnival Carnage, Those Damn Kennedy Bros pick the wrong day to mess with the Crazed Gamer. That's when the man who i'm facing at Wrestleworld Chapter #18 Jacob Steele! Had you can see me and Steele get along well against those retarded Kennedys, until I tapped the fuck out of Chad and get him eliminated haha!

Showing the clip of Alice tapped out Chad Kennedy at Carnival Carnage

But that story never end there, at Chapter #16, I tried to help you to take out Chad and Thad but one miscommunication ignited the fuse.

Clip showing Alice knocked out the Kennedy Bros. Jacob Steele got in her face and Alice hits the G-Trigger on Steele! Alice said "Next time be grateful!"

Damn Steely, you really don't want to pushed my buttons, I apologize to you before our Tag Team match at Dominion, hell I even explain at Epicenter during the interview, until your pregnant sweetheart got in my face, bad move Kelsey. You know this could all been avoided even know I finally won a match last night against those damned Kennedy Bros.

Alice drinking water again, and she's started talking about what's going to happen.

Now look Steely, I've been through alot since I've been losing battle left and right, I even compete in the Lights Out Deathmatch against two of best competitors at the Prince's Ball and won! And people think i'm the Crazed Gamer, well that ain't far from the true silly, so at Chapter #18 all of this will come ahead when me and you go one on one and i'll continue my winning ways but however if I see those damned Kennedy Bros. Caused I know that two are not done with you and me but I pretty sure that Hull Kogan and Tony Gun will keep them occupied, trust me they're easy and Jacob Steele hopefully this match will bury the hatchet and move forward for all of this, so all I got to say to you is...GAME ON!

Camera fades black
Back to top Go down

What makes me Crazed and became a new Alice Gamer?
Page 1 of 1