Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
This Gamer don't die. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
This Gamer don't die. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
This Gamer don't die. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
This Gamer don't die. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
This Gamer don't die. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
This Gamer don't die. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
This Gamer don't die. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
This Gamer don't die. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
This Gamer don't die. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

This Gamer don't die.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GameCraze
Clients
GameCraze

This Gamer don't die. Empty
PostSubject: This Gamer don't die.   This Gamer don't die. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 5:38 pm

Alice is at home, recovering from last Dominion.

*sigh* Before I talked about my opponent for Dominion episode 5, I need to address some things as you can see i'm fine and dandy after one pissed off individual Jay Jones got the steel chair that's gave it to Aoi Akuma and got himself DQs!

But hey! At last Dominion that's his fault, he's himself to blame for his mistake, when Alice Gamer had infinite lives, I'll never die. Plain and Simple!

Doesn't matter I getting beat up by numbers and getting hit by steel chairs. Speaking of chairs, Claudia Michaels my dear, I pretty sure that you're not in the best of moods after that sicking Chairshot you just got by Ares Vendetta, oof! But don't worry i'll be on my best behavior and not to pissed you off but I can give you a gift, a video tribute before my match against Jimmy J. Is the least can do.

And now for Jimmy J. You know that I nothing against you. As you saw what happened at the Carousel Gauntlet Match it was bit mishap for me. But I know you and I will put up a good match, i'll see you there and all I can say to you is...GAME ON!!!
Back to top Go down

This Gamer don't die.
Page 1 of 1