Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Back to Square one. (W/Alice Gamer) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Back to Square one. (W/Alice Gamer) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Back to Square one. (W/Alice Gamer) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Back to Square one. (W/Alice Gamer) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Back to Square one. (W/Alice Gamer) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Back to Square one. (W/Alice Gamer) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Back to Square one. (W/Alice Gamer) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Back to Square one. (W/Alice Gamer) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Back to Square one. (W/Alice Gamer) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Back to Square one. (W/Alice Gamer)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoCalBeauty
Clients
SoCalBeauty

Back to Square one. (W/Alice Gamer) Empty
PostSubject: Back to Square one. (W/Alice Gamer)   Back to Square one. (W/Alice Gamer) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 2:23 pm

This Promo will be shared with Alice Gamer.

SoCal House of Wrestling
1:05pm
Aftermath of Rise of The Ronin

(Inside the SoCal House of Wrestling, you can see Alice Gamer looking distraught and frustrated after came this close to grab the Hybrid Tag Team Championship. As Alice sitting on the edge of the ring apron with her head down, Beauty Melanie walk up to her and sit next to her, place her hand on her back.)

BM: Alice. Alice please put head up.

(Alice's head was up with Beauty Melanie started to talk.)

BM: Look I don't had much for words, for now. But I can see your face right now that you almost taste of Championship Gold and just slips to the grasp by a crab. And I know that i'm not trying to be funny and cracking jokes on you, but when I teamed up with Saria both of us had that bond, despite that we lost the Tag Team match. And I know that Saria doesn't trust you, as least for now! But...there's one person that pretty much had your interest, "The Huntress" Amber Payne. And I was wondering what she's about to say to you before Rise of The Ronin? Well the world may never know.

(Alice is getting a little pissed.)

Alice: What's your point Beauty-sensei? Both of us came out with a loss, you loss to Nathan Quinn but you had a good advantage targeting his shoulder, but nooo you got spear.

BM: Calm down Alice, Iike I said I wasn't trying to be funny, and yes it was a tough match between Nathan Quinn and myself. But the point is that you came this close and there's nothing to be ashamed of. We didn't do well at the Rise of The Ronin and maybe, just maybe we can find a alternate plan, but now it's back to square one.

Alice: Yeah, yeah back to square one. But unfortunately Clyde Livingston didn't book us in a match on the Halloween edition of Dominion is bullshit! I mean I could be doing anything for Halloween, but I just want that Hybrid Tag Team Championships! And I can hear from Senor Pinchy and Saria celebrating there win right now...

(Beauty Melanie got off the edge of the ring apron and start thinking of what's next.)

BM: I may have asked Saria to trust you before Rise of The Ronin. But now that she's the Hybrid Tag Team Champion, i'm afraid that trust might be broken, so for here on out Alice! We are going to get our hands on the Hybrid Tag Team Championships. And no bond will break from getting those belts so hopefully will figure out a plan.

Alice: I hope so...

(Camera shot fades.)
Back to top Go down

Back to Square one. (W/Alice Gamer)
Page 1 of 1