Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
The Clawshank Redemption: A Farewell to Senor Pinchy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
The Clawshank Redemption: A Farewell to Senor Pinchy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
The Clawshank Redemption: A Farewell to Senor Pinchy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
The Clawshank Redemption: A Farewell to Senor Pinchy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
The Clawshank Redemption: A Farewell to Senor Pinchy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
The Clawshank Redemption: A Farewell to Senor Pinchy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
The Clawshank Redemption: A Farewell to Senor Pinchy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
The Clawshank Redemption: A Farewell to Senor Pinchy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
The Clawshank Redemption: A Farewell to Senor Pinchy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

The Clawshank Redemption: A Farewell to Senor Pinchy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Candle
Clients
Candle

The Clawshank Redemption: A Farewell to Senor Pinchy Empty
PostSubject: The Clawshank Redemption: A Farewell to Senor Pinchy   The Clawshank Redemption: A Farewell to Senor Pinchy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2022 12:43 pm

The camera opens on Pinchy standing at the entrance gates of Eden hotel with a porkpie hat hanging off of his antennae and his shell under his arm as security flanks him from both sides. One guard steps forward and unlocks the gate for Pinchy to step through, wishing him a hushed 'good luck' as the crab man exits Eden. Pinchy turns back to regard his now former home briefly, before heading for the curb with a lost look on his face as he awaits the bus.

The camera cuts to Pinchy now sitting on the bus, his claws clamping the metal headrest of the seat in front of him. His shell, stored overhead as the crab man stares ahead anxiously.

Cut to the streets of Wrestleworld Capitol as the bus pulls away. Pinchy walks the sidewalk, seemingly bewildered and confused by his surroundings as his head swivels on his neck, his eyes wide open and ever alert of his strange surroundings. A poorly recorded voice over plays over the footage.

"Queridos, amigos

Pinchy cannot believe how a'fast things move outside of DOMINION"

Pinchy begins to cross the street, but is started immediately by the honking of a car horn as a vintage, thick bumpered, automobile hits it's breaks and narrowly avoids bowling down the crab man. Stunned, Pinchy drop down into a squat and quickly scurries across the road.

Pinchy saw a land boat una vez when he was a zoea larvae, ¿pero ahora? they're everywhere! Ghost Organization went and got itself en a grande maldita prisa a'conquering Luchamundo."

The camera cuts to the interior of a halfway house as the land lady opens the door to Pinchy's new living arrangements. He takes in the drab scenery. Unimpressed, his eyes scan the ill-lit room before finally landing on a glass sliding door that leads out to the beach of Wrestleworld.

"Beach Morgan set me up with a spot at a half-shell casa y a job at a grocery store bagging produce."

The camera quickly cuts to a grocery store in town where Pinchy stands, claws at the ready to receive the oncoming produce. He grabs a loaf of bread and accidentally slices it in half in the process. A manager immediately comes over and grabs him by the eye stalk and drags him away from the counter.

"Es hard work, y Pinchy tries to keep up, but mi garras get in the way of t'ings. Pinchy does not t'nk el store manager likes him a'very much."

The camera cuts to a gaggle of seagulls pecking at the sand as Pinchy sits cross-legged on his shell throwing them breadcrumbs from half a bag of bread.

"Ehhhh, sometimes después work Pinchy goes y feeds the birds. I t'ink, maybe today senor Pedro Cameramang or Mallory might show up y say hola...but...they never a'do. Pinchy a'hopes wherever they are, they are a'suffering y dying alone. Screw them! they never a'visit da Pinchy!"

Just before the camera cuts away, Pinchy leaps off of his shell and lunges at the seagulls. The camera cuts to Pinchy laying in bed at the halfway house, staring up at the ceiling as he lays motionless.

"Pinchy has trouble sleeping por la noche. Pinchy has bad dreams...like he's boiling. Pinchy wakes up...scared. A'sometimes it takes Pinchy a moment to remember DOMINION es gone."

The camera cuts back to Pinchy standing at the bagging counter as the manager looks on behind, his head in his hands as Pinchy snips the strings off of his apron before the first customer can even approach.

"Maybe Pinchy should take over the grocery store, si? like he did Rojo Lobster. Maybe Pinchy eviscerates the manager...as a bonus. Maybe then Ghost Organization will understang that Pinchy needs DOMINION, y that LuchaMundo needs da Pinchy..."

The camera cuts to the main roster locker room. Pinchy struggles to shove his shell into the locker as onlooking roster mates laugh at him.

"Pinchy guesses he es over doing that sorta t'ing anymore. Ghost Organization has taken over, y Pinchy does not like the main roster. Pinchy es tired of being threatened with boiling all de time."

The camera cuts to Pinchy standing in his room at the halfway house. He stares into a mirror, adjusting the shoulder straps on his shell backpack as he stares back at himself with undignified fear. His eyes meet the reflection of the sliding door behind him in the mirror.

"Pinchy has decided not to stay..."

Pinchy turns, sharpening his claws against one another like daggers as he heads for the sliding glass door. He opens it and steps out onto the sand of the beach. He stares over the vast ocean with a pained look in his eyes.

"I doubt Ghost Organization will kick up much of a fuss over losing the opportunity to torture an old crab like me."

Pinchy makes his way toward a nearby dock. He stops just before stepping onto it's warped lumber, squats down, and writes something in the sand. After a brief moment of studying his words, he nods to himself and walks toward the end of the dock where a man sits in the wooden chair fishing. Pinchy cuts his line with his claw, shoves the fisherman aside, hops up onto the chair, and then beautifully swan dives into the briny depths. A few bubbles rise after he's submerged, then Pinchy's shell, and then his mask, and then...nothing more. The camera pans back to reveal Pinchy's words written in the sand.

"PiNcHy EsTuVo AqUi"

Cut to black.
Back to top Go down

The Clawshank Redemption: A Farewell to Senor Pinchy
Page 1 of 1