Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Jakeo's excitement for the MMA fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Jakeo's excitement for the MMA fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Jakeo's excitement for the MMA fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Jakeo's excitement for the MMA fight. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Jakeo's excitement for the MMA fight. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Jakeo's excitement for the MMA fight. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Jakeo's excitement for the MMA fight. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Jakeo's excitement for the MMA fight. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Jakeo's excitement for the MMA fight. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Jakeo's excitement for the MMA fight.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Raab
Clients
Jake Raab

Jakeo's excitement for the MMA fight. Empty
PostSubject: Jakeo's excitement for the MMA fight.   Jakeo's excitement for the MMA fight. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 11:29 pm

Jake's MMA training in a local gym. Huntington Beach, California. Tuesday 27th July. (Off-Camera)

Located back in the MMA gym was a man who's very dedicated to his training, doing some wrestling in the ring, a guy who's had plenty of experience. A rotted, broken down the gym, needing a lot of work. A man located in the octagon was Jake Raab, along with his speaking guy John Harold watching. There's a guy, being aggressive, more of a trainer. It's been a long time since Jake was last in an MMA match, taking back to his days in Sin City Wrestling.

John was good at wrestling videos; there wasn't a problem there. However, this approached a whole new topic for him, MMA. He had no idea of the rules or anything about the sport. All John did was sit on the bench, watching Jake do a few take-downs or instead preventing the take-downs. John's signed on for the wrestling videos side of things.

Jake was called for time after his training session finished. Jake done a few punches and kicks, seeing a new idea for John, something he'd never expect and was shocked on the experience of what he saw in the octagon, even the look of the caged area was as well. Jake went over to the bench to wipe himself down with a towel.

John Harold: "Man, here I thought you were good at wrestling, but you seem a lot better with MMA."

Jake Raab: "That's because I was a world champion in the sport many years ago. I won a lot of world titles in MMA, Light Heavyweight division mostly."

John Harold: "Ah, that explains why you make some MMA type wrestling moves in the ring. That's cool."

Jake Raab: "So it's made me happy that for once, I'm facing someone who has that level background. I never got that in XHW because nobody had MMA experience."

John nodded at Jake, acknowledging Jake's background of the sport, something he didn't know about, although he did notice title belts in his apartment but thought nothing of them not being wrestling titles. John was concerned about the opponent Jake's facing, not aware of his achievements.

John Harold: "Um Jake, are you aware that although I'm glad you're excited to face your opponent, compared to the last one you fought, this guy is dangerous? He's not the Territorial Champion for no reason, you know."

Jake Raab: "I realise that, but while I'd usually be concerned, I'm fine with it because, unlike wrestling, MMA is a place to be a dangerous fighter. You got a lot to learn about MMA. Don't worry; when we get back to my apartment, we'll talk more about that. I disapprove of his wrestling methods that are wanting to kill opponents, but his fighting style is exactly the approach for MMA."

John Harold: "What, trying to bleed and punch fuckers out?"

Jake Raab: "That's how you win MMA matches, well that or submission."

All John can do was nod; he wouldn't ask more questions about it due to his lack of knowledge of the sport and wasn't aware Jake had that sort of experience, despite knowing him for a few months. Jake didn't talk about MMA because he never felt he had to.

John Harold: "I understand; I don't get MMA or how to talk about it."

Jake Raab: "It's alright, I'll teach you at my home so you know more about the rules and what you could say. In contrast, you can help me learn more about Michael Bishop. So I know what to do to beat him."

John Harold: "I also need to learn more about your MMA history as well. Have you had any MMA matches in wrestling before?"

Jake Raab: "Yes, there's this guy I fought twice before I left the company called Sin City Wrestling due to lack of respect, Fenris. He's a great guy, the only guy I respected in the company. He was never bad to me."

It occurred to John that Jake had fought in MMA before as they walk to the changing rooms for Jake to get himself changed, or instead gets himself in the shower. John takes a seat, understanding the past of Jake's wrestling career or the career in fighting MMA matches inside a professional wrestling match. As Jake got out of the shower, John covers his eyes, not wanting to see Jake's naked body.

John Harold: "What happened? Did you win against Fenris in that MMA match?"

Jake Raab: "No, I lost, but in MMA, we don't call them matches; we call them fights. The point is I'm ready to face against Michael, although I still can't get over not only my cousin joining a stable recently, but also beating Supreme Machine."

John Harold: "Oh, I know Lord Raab is a part of a stable; you've told me that. Yeah, you did well against Supreme Machine; despite your fear of facing monsters, you managed to overcome him in a match."

Jake Raab: "Yes, I did beat Supreme Machine, although it was a count-out. I wasn't on about Lord Raab. It's my other cousin, Konrad. He joined with his girlfriend Minerva, Drake, Tommy, and Kandis to be known as The Jackals."

John from Jake talking about Konrad in the past was shocked. John opened his mouth wide, gobsmacked about what Jake had said about his cousin in a stable, although Jake sighed as John removed his eyes quickly and saw Jake did put the bottom half clothes on.

John Harold: "While I am lost for words what you've told me on Konrad, I know you're sighing because you're the only Raab not in a stable. I'm sure things will turn around for you. I'm sure someone will team with you that don't stab you in the back as Amber did."

Jake Raab: "A few times, I wanted to have a match against her, seeking revenge on everything she did in that tag title match. I guess being a part of a stable will never happen with me, at least not in Wrestleworld. I don't think Michael Bishop would want to team with me."

John Harold: "I doubt that either, but anything can happen in the wrestling world. Well, I think we better get to your home and discuss more the upcoming fight you have against Michael."

Jake nodded in agreement with what John said as they did need to discuss more. Jake places everything in his MMA bag, along with his MMA gear, as he zips the bag up before putting it over his shoulder. Jake and John walked out of the changing rooms, out of the gym to walk back to Jake's apartment, which was only five minutes from where Jake lived, and they continued to talk about the MMA fight with Michael Bishop and more information on him as well John wrote down.

-------------------------------------------

The first time John speaks about an MMA match. Twitch.com shoot by John Harold. (On-Camera)

“When this fight was announced, I had no idea about MMA or what the rules are, but since Jakeo told me about them, I understood how much this fight means to him. He told me he was in a major global MMA company because he has done everything in the lower leagues of MMA and he got there without much if any effort. He won the global title for the company even. He was the first-ever German MMA fighter to be signed to an MMA organisation because until now, it wasn't very popular.

Which is something I believe you Americans had no problems with at all. It was very easy because there are MMA schools around the country, there wasn't when Jakeo started and he'll be making a lot of bling bling with this fight. Now you see, Jakeo respects you because of being a fellow MMA champion and a fighter as well. He's excited if anything to fight you in the octagon. How I almost mixed up with wrestling terms. You've been undefeated here and that's all well and good coming from a guy who started roughly around the same time as Jakeo.

But unlike Jakeo who had to face different wrestlers, you've barely had different wrestlers to face. Until the Zane match recently, you didn't face anyone outside of Parabellum stable. Which until this match, we didn't know that Supreme Machine and Ares were a part of. Still, all this killing and making someone bleed when it comes to wrestling goes way too far. I don't know what your addiction to violence is, but you need to learn to use it constructively, not feeling like it.

But Jakeo target told me that's how things are done in MMA so I respect that attitude for this fight. However while you've got a lot more experience in MMA than Jakeo does due to age, Jakeo had a much harder path to get into this sport and it's only just now, more German MMA fighters are coming in, all because they were inspired by Jakeo as he makes bling bling in German MMA community still too.

What do you do to benefit the MMA community still, Michael? I bet you don't do anything to help the MMA community out. Jakeo will be happy to help a future MMA fighter. Of course, all you talk about is War and let me say this, all the opponents you so easily defeated, weren't MMA fighters, they are wrestlers. Jakeo is a far different guy to them. Jakeo will challenge you and put your undefeated MMA streak on the line.

We will see if your attitude has what it takes to go up against a real MMA fighter or rather a former MMA fighter because while Jakeo has been struggling to get his feet wet as of late, there's no question that he's very different to his cousins in this area. He wants to beat the hell out of you, that's a definite, but you won't be walking out of the octagon unscathed, unlike you did with the other fights you had.

No, this is Jakeo making himself a god damn mark, this is Jakeo making bling bling of the money to make himself a top star of Wrestleworld someday. There's no doubt that you yourself like Jakeo will be bleeding like pigs. Jakeo realises the risks, he's done a lot of MMA fights and won a lot of MMA titles as well. However, Jakeo hasn't long retired from the sport and has done it all before he was twenty-four years old.

Jakeo aims to do everything it takes to break parts of your body or place you in a choke to tap you out because if you want Jakeo to be a killer which I know you would, you got him with that attitude, knowing he wouldn't really kill you. Destroy you, yes that's a much better term. He also has the choice to knock your ass out as well Michael. Jakeo can do anything he must do to win the fight because he can and he will.

Maybe once he's finished fighting you in the octagon and he wins the match, maybe Jakeo will get himself a shot for the Territorial title you currently hold. Nobody is going to stop Jakeo fiery target from winning the fight. He knows what he has to do to knock Michael off his feet, giving him new competition he needed to prove himself. But Jakeo is in the way and he will ensure he'll get the win.

There's no question it will be a fun match, Jakeo will win because he can and he will. Good luck tomorrow night because there's no turning back when you'll be in a hospital bed, seeking revenge for everything you've done to Wrestleworld and Jakeo aims to fix it.”
Back to top Go down

Jakeo's excitement for the MMA fight.
Page 1 of 1