Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
It's Time To Fight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
It's Time To Fight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
It's Time To Fight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
It's Time To Fight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
It's Time To Fight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
It's Time To Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
It's Time To Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
It's Time To Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
It's Time To Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

It's Time To Fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
April Song
Clients
April Song

It's Time To Fight Empty
PostSubject: It's Time To Fight   It's Time To Fight I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 11:58 pm

We aren’t that far from it now.

Three of the best wrestlers on the planet are going to fight for the American Dream Championship. Or, to be honest, two of the best wrestlers on the planet and April Song. I’ve not been one to make any bones about it: I’m the odd one out in this match. I don’t have the resume, I don’t have the wealth and status that either of these two have. And that’s okay. One thing about matches like these though is that in a one on one situation you have certain advantages you can exploit and disadvantages you have to mask. In a match like this, none of that matters. You don’t have to be the best, the toughest or even the luckiest to win. All it takes is one moment of brilliance. One moment of vicious cruelty. One moment of divine intervention? Anything can happen in a match under Outlaw Rules.

Maybe that’s why as time has gone on, the Outlaw Rules truly started to appeal to me. I still remember losing out on that battle royal and having to hustle from behind to work my way into the Elimination Chamber. I saw the look in Claudia’s eyes even then that she didn’t want anything to do with me in between those ropes. She has indeed managed to hold onto that championship as the Architect for the longest time. She has painted the American Dream title in her own distinct brand of combat and for that she’s entitled to some respect. Some. You’ve all seen how low she is willing to stoop to hold onto the title. With Andy’s aid she has managed to hold onto it a lot longer than she should have. The American Dream title is now sadly...tainted. It doesn’t shine as bright to me as the other WrestleWorld Championships. 

Why is it that it’s the most appealing to me? 

Of all the incentives that Claudia has to hold that title and keep it away from a true champion and all the incentives for her legacy for Stephaine Matsuda to win it, I have even more to add it to my collection. I’ll start small and get bigger with this, I promise. I’ve never held a national championship title before. All the titles that I’ve held pertain to a certain division or a match type, things of that nature. Tag team, Goddess title in OWA, so on and so forth. To be a veteran of the Air Force to capture an American championship would mean the utmost to me. It has always been an honor to represent my country and to hold such a title and give Outlaw Rules the kind of Sherriff it needs in charge would be fucking awesome. I’ve not held a title in WrestleWorld yet. Sure, the amount of champions has been limited and all since we have to unseat the Architects guarding and governing them first, but it would mean so much to make history, be that first recognised champion. Plus, I REALLY want to stick it one more time to Stephanie. She’s always got a lot to say about me, doesn’t she? She’s convinced that my entire life revolves around her existence. No matter how many times we have fought, she always finds a way to cast me as her wingman, her supporting character, not as a suitable rival. Plus, she’s been eying that American Dream title a little harder ever since I came into the picture. She won’t admit it, but it’s definitely a race between us to claim it first. Do you think it was a coincidence that when I started making the American Dream title my focus Matsuda started clamoring more and more for opportunities for it? 

I don’t. I think she’s really been in for it. Stephanie, as much as it pains for me to say it, I respect you. I trusted you enough to stand with you against the Underworld; I have enough sense in me to help you lead World’s Finest. But this match, not that much different than our match in Mexico, it’s not about any of that. Sure, we don’t want Claudia to leave with that belt. Yes, I want to beat her down as much as you do if not more. Do you know what Claudia has done to me? She robbed me of the title once with her bitchboy goon Andy. Then she sicced him on my PARTNER Hana just so I could be eliminated from the King of the World tournament because I value friendships over accolades. And even as I tried over and over and over again to let her know that my beef was with the dog she sent to bite me, not her, she kept prodding and pushing until we are where we are now.

Claudia, we never crossed paths before WrestleWorld. I’ve always wanted to and haven’t been entirely disappointed. Your wrestling is as good as you say it is. But there is one thing that I think you always neglect to mention: you never do any of your best work alone. You always have a backup plan. You always have an Ace in the Hole to save your skin at the very last. Where are they going to be this time, huh? You’re all alone. Sure you’ll probably have some of your pals watching your back but guess what, we have our own allies and friends. Yeah, me and Matsuda fight. We’re always going to fight. I’ll probably slap the shit out of her in the nursing home when we’re in our eighties then kick her in the face right after we’ve been checked in at the Pearly Gates. But this match isn’t about our rivalry. It’s not about World’s Finest vs Underworld. It’s about three women fighting for a championship. You got a real good look at what I’m capable of at Boiling Point, didn’t you? You saw what I bring when I’m fully in gear. As much as you pass me off as not being a threat to you, that my arms are too short to Box with God...I think you saw the most dangerous challenge you have ever had to a championship you’ve held. You know that if that April shows up, your “reign” is in serious trouble. 

It’s time, Claudia. Not for you to fade away and become obsolete or whatever. You’re too good for that. But I do think that it’s time that this title sees some new faces, some new challenges, something outside of that dusty old castle you live in. You have it cooped up just like you cooped up Roxy for her childhood and her career. Just like you do to all your underlings. The very irony of your existence is that AS MUCH AS YOU TRY TO ELEVATE THINGS, YOU DO NOTHING BUT HINDER THEM! 

I’m here to relieve you of that burden, Claudia. I’m not asking you to give it to me. That would be insulting not just to you and to the title, but to Stephanie as well. I’m a proud Outlaw, but I’m no Pirate. But I will be taking it off your hands. After I’ve earned it by beating two of the greatest wrestlers who have ever walked this earth. You’re not the only one who has survived the highest of falls. I’ve been blown up, electrocuted, cut with barbed wire, hit with my own finishing move by an annoying bitch with Blue Hair. But you know what should scare you, Claudia...and you too, Stephanie? You know what should keep the two of you up at night:

Every time I don’t just get up, I’m stronger for it. Every hardship, every bullshit moment that I’ve experienced since I came to WrestleWorld culminates with DreamWorld. That title doesn’t belong to either of you. Not yet. And it never will. Not as long as I’m around. This isn’t the Year of the War Queen or the Reign of Queen Claudia. It’s April Song’s move to make, and it’s my time to take that title and add it to my trophy case. 

Stephanie, you’ve been talking real high and mighty. I expect as much. I’m just going to warn you one more time: make sure that the mouthpiece is in nice and tight. Make sure those knees and elbows are well rested. You know how I am and you know I’m almost as familiar with your body by now as your damn wife. I know what hurts, I know what feels good, and I know where you’re softest. I will exploit every bit of it to claim victory. You can play around on social media or play like you’re my big sister.

You should know, best of all, that it only takes One Brave Bird to take flight to ruin your day. The time for Dreaming is over, girls.

It’s time to fight. 
Back to top Go down

It's Time To Fight
Page 1 of 1