Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Death Before Dishonor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Death Before Dishonor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Death Before Dishonor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Death Before Dishonor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Death Before Dishonor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Death Before Dishonor I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Death Before Dishonor I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Death Before Dishonor I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Death Before Dishonor I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Death Before Dishonor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth
Shogun Champion
Shogun Champion
Christopher Sabertooth

Death Before Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Death Before Dishonor   Death Before Dishonor I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 6:37 pm

Death Before Dishonor

“It’s time to hide. I’ll count till 50 and that should be enough time for you to get away from me. But once that’s done, I will find you. Got it? Alright. Here I go!” Said a familiar voice, as a young kid runs around a house he seems familiar with. The camera pans around to reveal Christopher Velez Sr. , Sabertooth’s father counting till 50, presumably playing hide-n-seek with his son. From the early days, Sabertooth and his father bonded well with each other over their love for wrestling. His father always wanted to win an Olympic Gold Medal but Sabertooth had other plans. He was enamored by the thought of being a larger than life, pro-wrestler. Even though wrestling ran in the family, Sabertooth and his father started to grow apart because of the difference in their taste in wrestling. But Sabertooth was not about to give up on his dreams. He had company. His friend, O’Shea McGinley, was helping Sabertooth realize his dreams of becoming a pro-wrestler. But times were simple back then.

“Alright! Ready or not! Here I come!” Said Mr. Velez, carefully looking around the house for young Sabertooth. Christopher Velez is seen peeking behind curtains and doors. He gets on all fours to check under the bed and other furniture, but Sabertooth is nowhere to be seen. After searching for his son for a couple of moments, his attention is diverted by the arrival of somebody at the door. Moments pass and Christopher Velez has completely forgotten about his son still hiding, hoping to be found by his father. 

Later that day, Elaine Velez, Sabertooth’s mother arrives after a day at work. Elaine worked at a  local department store. The Velez family were very hardworking. Money was tight, so everybody did their part. But even in that situation, none of the family members stopped dreaming. They each had a vision for themselves and their family. Most of Sabertooth’s parent’s visions were projected onto him. He was their flag bearer. He was their ray of hope. But amongst all those dreams, there was one person, whose dreams were never accounted for. And that was Sabertooth himself. Everybody wanted HIM to be something. But nobody asked him what HE wanted to be. Elaine looks around the house to finally meet her son after a long day of work. A simple hug from him could fix all of her issues. But Sabertooth was nowhere to be seen. She panicked and searched all around, with the father finally coming to his senses. He had forgotten about young Chris! But he had to be somewhere in the house right? But what if he ventured out of there? What if he got lost?! The mother’s instinct kicked in as Elaine looked around the house, increasingly worried with every fleeting moment. “CHRIS!? CHRIS?! COME OUT, SON!” She screamed. But Chris was nowhere to be found.

Chris was nowhere to be found.

“Lights will guide you home…. And ignite your bones….. And I will try to fix you.” The scene transitions to Havoc, chuckling to himself while humming to the tune, sitting on a throne. The room is dimly lit, and the walls are damp. The Wrestleworld European Championship lay on his lap, as he pats on it like if it were a child. 

“Chris was nowhere to be found… Because he’s gone. He’ll NEVER see the light of the day. He’s gone forever because he’s WEAK! He never stood a chance against a monster like Babayka. Babayka saw something in him-- But it wasn’t him that he saw. In Sabertooth’s reflection, it was ME! I waited and waited AND WAITED for an opportunity and it finally came at Violent Ends. Babayka HELPED him discover the reality-- He JUST wasn’t good enough. But I? I am the Wrestleworld European Champion. I am the Harbinger of Reality. I am the NIGHTMARE KING! But one thing I am not… is Christopher Sabertooth. YET, I keep hearing that name. YET, I keep seeing comparisons being made between the two of us. There is NO comparison!! Christopher Sabertooth was a man!! He was a failure! But I am a champion. I am a champion EVERYWHERE I go. I am the FACE of a revolution! I am THE revolution! But Tristan won’t tell you that. He won’t talk about my ideals… He won’t talk about my journey. And he certainly won’t talk about Havoc. Cause he’s afraid! He’s afraid to embrace the one thing that he’s running away from ever since he made his return to wrestling. He is afraid to look in the mirror because when he looks at me, he sees his true self. JUST like I did when I looked at Babayka. Babayka helped to bring me back to reality… And I am going to do the same for Tristan! He is in DENIAL! Denial of who I am. Denial of who HE is. But deep down, he knows it very well. Tristan Killebrew is not the person he portrays to be. There is a REASON for everything in this world and our fate’s colliding, along with the interest shown by Babayka himself, is no coincidence. This is OUR destiny, Tristan. It was always meant to be! But now it’s about time you look yourself in the mirror and find your true self. Just like I did!” He exclaimed. Havoc was no stranger to being called out for his identity. People love to talk about him and Sabertooth being the same person but they fail to see the truth behind the change. They fail to see a reason behind the madness. Havoc takes out a pack of cigarettes and plucks one out, lighting it with a match.

“You’re really funny, Tristan. Talking about the paint like that’s what makes me who I am. I didn’t wear the paint to differentiate between myself and Sabertooth. I wore it for it to become a face of the movement. For it to be replicable. The paint is an idea… Havoc is the identity. Sabertooth and I merely share the vessel. I have existed FAR before Sabertooth ever came into existence. And it will CONTINUE to survive long after this body disappears from the face of the planet. But go on! MOCK ME! That’s what I want from you, Tristan. Make jokes about how I look. And how tacky the paint is. And how I got lucky at Violent Ends. I am sorry Tristan, I must have missed something. But as far as I remember, I am the European Champion! So NOTHING you say really matters! After all, it doesn’t matter who ‘carried the weight’ if at the end they just blow it and fail. That’s what Sabertooth used to do… That’s why he isn’t here anymore! I was suppressed in his subconscious mind, but I never failed to realize the importance of a situation. But each and every time, Sabertooth FAILED to do the job when it mattered the most. All he had to do was to embrace his true self. And the moment he did, he won championships EVERYWHERE. Yes Tristan! You can take the credit of removing Babayka’s mask. Heck, maybe you can keep it as a souvenir. But that’s the only thing you ever got from that match. Maybe you can chip a piece out of my throne as memorabilia for after our match at Badlands. Because you are NOT walking away with the Wrestleworld European Championship. Not because you’re not a capable wrestler. Rather, because you’d fail to see the real picture. Cause even if you DO find your true self, you never did acknowledge mine. It’s all a joke to you! That’s where you will fail… That’s where you will suffer.” He whispered, chuckling to himself as he does.

“Your clever remarks won’t get you the win, Tristan. You do talk a big game and for the most part, you’ve backed it up. But do you know who else did that? I did. And while I hold a title, you’re stuck there making excuses for your loss and blaming other people because that’s the easy way out. We all take it at some point in our lives. But excuses won’t get you the title and neither will your confidence. You have to go BEYOND what you are capable of. Tristan, I see right through the facade that you’ve put up to improve your image in the wrestling world. You hate it when people talk about your past because you associate it with a lot of hardship and painful memories. But that’s what life is about! Pain… Suffering. We all have to go through it from time to time to keep ourselves grounded. Channel your hatred towards things that can help eliminate that hatred from the society. All the pent up energy will not help you beat me. And your constant fucking denial of my existence won’t help you either. So, who do you think I am? All this time, you’ve been playing tricks on me. Denying the movement. Denying Dr. Erik Vance and his pleas for you to see the truth. The only reason people talk about you is because they want to say you break down again. They want to see you suffer. They want to see you walk down the path that you took all those years ago that made you quit in the first place. That’s who Tristan is to these people. They change is inevitable and I am leaning to agree with that statement. But my question to you is, what will happen when after everything that you’ve said so far… after everything you’ve promised to the people on your own behalf-- you fail. Will you be able to maintain your sanity? After all, I am just a guy with some paint on, right?! RIGHT?!” He shook his head in disapproval of the statements made by Tristan. He takes a puff off his cigarette, laying back onto his chair as the smoke engulfs the frame. 

“It’s simple, Tristan. After Badlands, I will continue to be the European Champion while you have to go back to the end of the line. Now, here’s what I think you’ll do. You’ll continue to make excuses and hang on to the last thread of our rivalry to maintain relevance. But eventually, that’ll fade away when people realize how big of a fraud you are. And that’s when you’ll give up. You’ll act like a brat. You’ll act like an ungrateful prick and blame it on the society. There’s a difference to what you did and what I do. I am doing all of this to help the people that don’t have a voice. To help the people overcome their pain and suffering and take a next step in life on becoming a messenger of change. We are in desperate need of change! This world… OUR world deserves better. While all you did was get blacklisted from every respectable company. We’re cut from a different cloth, Tristan. I am not your average man. I am not the guy that you almost beat… I am the entity that BEAT you and Babayka to become the first ever European Champion. So, are you going to stop this change from happening, Tristan? Are you going to start a protest against my protest? Because you couldn’t beat Sabertooth earlier. So what makes you think that you even stand a chance against me? You’re so self-observed and delusional!! You’re just caught up in your own bubble, but don't worry. I am going to burst that shit right for ya, and you will come crashing down the harsh realities of this world. And that’s when you’ll be at the crossroads. Embrace the change-- or become yet another obstacle in our way to success. Trust me, Tristan. This throne-- This title means everything to me. It gives me the pull I needed to say things that others can’t say. I do not take this opportunity for granted. Tristan, beating you will solidify my position as the top champion this company has to offer. And if I have to cave your skull in… Or bite your head off-- then so be it. This is your last opportunity, Tristan. Choose very wisely! Your future-- OUR future depends on it. You don’t want to be a part of the wrong side in history. Just ask the Japanese. They know.” He chuckled. His smile breaks into hysterical laughter as Havoc gets closer and closer to the camera by the minute. With a sudden change of expression, he continues.

“So, will I get to face the REAL Tristan Killebrew? Or will you continue to be a fucking bitch, who just can’t stop complaining. Your hubris will be your downfall and I am the one sitting on a fucking throne! But take this as a lesson. A lesson in self-discovery. Tristan Killebrew, you’ll become the man you hate. And when you do, I will be there waiting for you to kick your head off your shoulders. I am not going to stop at this point. I have to make it for my people, Tristan. I have to pull it off! These people need me more than anything in the world. I am their only hope and I won’t let anybody take that away from them. And so-- your end is nigh. Tristan Killebrew will never be the same again. I will not hesitate to end your career. I will not hesitate to end your life. Your stupid little mind games don’t matter to me, Tristan. All you did was hide till the opportune moment. But you CAN’T hide anymore. You can’t hide from yourself either. I will kill Tristan Killebrew of the old for the new to takeover. I will expose you to the world! But when it’s all settled and done, I will be standing right beside you. All you have to do is take my hand--- AND YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE! He laughed maniacally, as the camera slowly zooms out. As it does, a young child that likes awfully similar to young Sabertooth pops from underneath the chair Havoc was sitting in. 

“There you are-- I finally found you.” Said the kid as Havoc clapped uncontrollably before drawing a knife to end the scene.
Back to top Go down

Death Before Dishonor
Page 1 of 1