Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
...and death shall have no dominion  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
...and death shall have no dominion  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
...and death shall have no dominion  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
...and death shall have no dominion  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
...and death shall have no dominion  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
...and death shall have no dominion  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
...and death shall have no dominion  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
...and death shall have no dominion  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
...and death shall have no dominion  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

...and death shall have no dominion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DampshawIIIà°’
Clients
DampshawIIIà°’

...and death shall have no dominion  Empty
PostSubject: ...and death shall have no dominion    ...and death shall have no dominion  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 8:49 pm

It’s all happening. Can’t you see? The sun is finally breaking through the clouds. I am doing all that must be done. There is something you simple fools don’t seem to understand. The only thing I’ve ever wanted for this world and all others is peace. I just know the truth. The truth is that peace cannot exist until everything else is destroyed. I said I don’t need a crown or a throne but if the King of The World is the Holy Grail, if it’s the light that needs to shine for you all to finally open all of your eyes, then so be it. These last two men, Artemis Shepard and Sam Ace, had to be routinely and systematically destroyed, swiftly so, to make a point. There is no one in this tournament that will get past me. You may think you have me figured out. You may think you have a good strategy against what I might do. You may have even beaten me before. But we’ve come too far now. We’ve already steered towards the edge of the precipice. The difference is, I’m still standing on that edge, looking at the horizon, while everyone else has been thrown off into the abyss below. There’s only 3 more opponents to have to throw off until Demis and I can stand on this cliff and finally enjoy the work we’ve done.

And who do I see coming up the hill now but Teddy Mac? Wrestleworld’s favourite everyman. The man all of the fans can see parts of themselves in. When they’re stuck at their desks being worked to death like slaves, they know Teddy has been there. They know they can look up to Teddy as an inspiration that maybe...just maybe they can rise from their suburban doldrums and make something of themselves. Some will, some won't but that hope that exists, that's powerful. Now there's stories upon stories that have been and could be written about the hard-working, blue collar man vs. the rich, arrogant aristocrat but really, that was so many lifetimes ago. The life of living with riches, surrounded by rubies and sapphires, people waiting on me hand and foot, I can barely remember that time. I am my own master now. And I know there's so many people who want the fairytale ending of the "good guy" beating the "bad guy", but this is reality. People say I have no grip on reality, but I know enough to know the finish is already written.

Teddy, I can't stand the way you come out to the ring every Chapter and smile and shake hands with everyone. It makes me sick. Do you know why? Not because you're happy. No, I don't care about that. It's because you're a liar. You come out here and say how grateful you are for all this and, "Shucks. Gee whiz. How great is this wrestling thing, huh?". It's a farce. We're all here causing each other pain. We drop each other on our heads, land on our bodies from great heights and pull and wrench on each other's bones in awful angles until the other can't handle it anymore. This isn't happy fun time hour. I smile and laugh in the ring because I get off on causing people pain and I'm more than happy admitting it. But not you, Teddy. No. You’re too busy loving everyone and everybody and being happy to be here, right? You’re just happy to have this opportunity, isn’t that it? Well, here’s a golden opportunity right in front of you, Teddy. You have an opportunity to prove that you’re not like Artemis Shepard or Sam Ace. To prove that you actually have something under that ridiculous facade you have. No, the difference between you and I isn't just "hardworker vs. rich man". It isn't "blue collar vs. silver spoon". It's a question of if you're willing to really dig deep into your soul and ask yourself how much you're willing to do to beat me. Because you've seen me enough to know now that it isn't a matter of just pinning me. It certainly isn't going to be a matter of trying to make me submit because I won't. How much is this tournament worth to you, Teddy?

It's all becoming clear and the truth will be available for all to see shortly. The door is almost open. Can you see the light shining underneath? Can you hear the children laughing from behind it? All you have to do Teddy….is open the door.
Back to top Go down

...and death shall have no dominion
Page 1 of 1