Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Apology to Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Apology to Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Apology to Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Apology to Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Apology to Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Apology to Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Apology to Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Apology to Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Apology to Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Apology to Wrestleworld

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chad Kennedy
Clients
Chad Kennedy

Apology to Wrestleworld Empty
PostSubject: Apology to Wrestleworld   Apology to Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 5:44 pm

*Sigh*

Due to unfortunate unforeseen events, it is with great regret pleasure that I announce I am returning to Wrestleworld as a full-time competitor. Jaywalker has told me to announce this publicly or else I wouldn't be allowed to avoid my responsibilities I wanted to clear the air so I could return to Wrestleworld with a clear mind, so that I could compete to the fullest of my abilities. Due to my own request budget concerns, Kelsey Monroe will NOT be accompanying me for the foreseeable future.

I apologize for actually having a sense of humor making a mockery of this great, prestigious organization by taking a grave concern like COVID lightly as I had weeks prior. I am fully recovered thankfully and on the path to returning as soon as possible. I also have been told to say am sorry for neglecting Wrestleworld a few months back just because I was bored. I will prove myself to be an asset to this company and honor my contract from this point on.

Thank you for your time, Wrestleworld.

Time to get back in the saddle and teabag my mark all over you wrestling nerds. I cannot wait to be given the honor to compete among my dear friends and peers.

*THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN ALTERED AND APPROVED BY THE WRESTLEWORLD BOARD*
Back to top Go down
Jacob Steele
Clients
Jacob Steele

Apology to Wrestleworld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to Wrestleworld   Apology to Wrestleworld I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 7:47 pm

This is why I've always enjoyed being around you. Always have the best, yet most frightening sense of humor. I'd like to say that it was my highly skilled gfxness that decided to get you to make this decision.
Back to top Go down

Apology to Wrestleworld
Page 1 of 1