Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Reno Dumont I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Reno Dumont I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Reno Dumont I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Reno Dumont I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Reno Dumont I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Reno Dumont I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Reno Dumont I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Reno Dumont I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Reno Dumont I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Reno Dumont

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devon Slayton
Clients
Devon Slayton

Reno Dumont Empty
PostSubject: Reno Dumont   Reno Dumont I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 1:37 am

Reno Dumont Karl_Anderson_bio--1a8b5226f5e2d362715f125b07b437e6

General Information.
Ring Name: Reno Dumont
Nicknames: The "Ronin"
Hometown: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Karl Anderson
Height: 6'0
Weight: 241 lbs.
Appearance and Outfit of Choice:

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Neutral
Tendency to Cheat: Sometimes
Gimmick Description: The man once known as the "One Man Crime Spree" has matured from the hoodlum that he was and into a more seasoned grappler, looking forward to helping to further the younger talent...while still taking what is rightfully his, just a little piece, for his old age.

After all, he has never been a greedy man.

...but sometimes, even he has to dip back into an old bit of the ultra-violence in order to get shit *done*!

Brief Biography (optional):
The story of Reno Dumont is a long and painful one. One of the top graduates of the infamous Reaver’s Dojo wrestling school, Reno debuted for the Insane Wrestling Federation as one half of the Dangerous Minds tag team with the veteran Chris Morton where they won a tag team battle royal to crown the first IWF World Tag Team champions.

From there things just seemed to click into place where would become not only one half of the first Omega Wrestling Alliance (Armstrong version) World Tag Team champions but in the same night he would also become the first OWA World Heavyweight champion and things just kept being golden for him for a while after that.

But eventually all things catch up to us and eventually in 2013, he suffered a broken neck in the same match that he won the Frontier Wrestling Alliance World Heavyweight championship at which point he realized that he needed to slow down-if not for himself then for his new son. But his personal life soon collapsed and he would’ve fallen into a pit if it hadn’t been for the last person that he expected-Cassandra, a friend who was an occasional manager. Eventually the two got together and Cassandra helped Reno pick up the pieces of himself and rebuild himself into something bigger, better…

Returning to the wrestling scene in 2015, Reno would eventually go onto have an incredible resurgence of his wrestling career but not at the same heights as he had previously since his previous breakneck pace had lead to him breaking his neck in the first place-but now the man once called the “One Man Crime Spree” and the “Walking Weapon” is back...but time will only tell what Reno will do next.  

Motivations:
To make some money to support his family, to prove that he is still the “Walking Weapon” that he was when he first debuted.

Most importantly he no longer has the same motivations that he had back during his 1999 debut, oh the passion for wrestling is still there and blazing like the nuclear fission at the heart of the sun, but he is no longer strictly driven by his need to prove himself or to lay claim to every single title in the world-he’s been there, done that, and got five large screws in his neck to prove it. No, he’s there to do what he does best...pure and simple.

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: “Indestructible” by Disturbed
Entrance Description (optional):
(Suddenly the sound of sirens and explosions going off start to echo through the arena for a few seconds as the sounds of combat builds up into a powerful baseline at which point the video wall lights up with the signature logo of the former "One Man Crime Spree" himself as "Indestructible" by Disturbed begins to play)

Song:
Another mission, the powers have called me away
Another time to carry the colors again
My motivation, an oath I've sworn to defend
To win the honor of coming back home again

(At that point the "Ronin" Reno Dumont comes out onto the entrance way, he points to the crowds to either side of the arena before he suddenly throws his arms out to his sides and his head back as the crowds at ringside explode with a face pop)

Song:
No explanation will matter after we begin
Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within
My true vocation, and now my unfortunate friend
You will discover a war you're unable to win

(Reno then brings his hands forward as finger guns before he "pulls the triggers" on them before he slowly starts making his way down to the ring, a look of pure determination on his bearded face before he gets to the ring and he quickly steps between the ring ropes and into the ring proper, looking very determined as he moves to the center of the ring for a moment before he pulls of his ring jacket and tosses it to the aides at ringside and moves to his corner, looking less than concerned about his opponent)

Wrestling Style: Fusion of Japanese & British Strong Styles mixed with elements of European Catch wrestling
Favorite Match Type(s):
Favorite Weapon(s):

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (7 Max)
1. Superkick
2. Death Valley Driver
3. Lariat
4. German suplex
5. Inverted powerslam
6. Cross armbreaker
7. Knee strike to the midsection, as a counter to an oncoming opponent

Signature Moves (3-5)
1. "Code Zero" (Hammerlock twisted into a short-range lariat)
2. "The Arrow from the Depths of Hell" (Tope Suicida)
3. "Dead Zone" (Running triangle choke while using the opponent's knee for leverage)
4. "Kiss the Canvas" (Reverse piledriver)
5. "Thrill of the Hunt" (Samoan Driver)

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. The "Death Warrant" (Falcon's Arrow Piledriver)
2. The "Nightrider" (Running single leg front dropkick)

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1):

Additional Notes about the Character. (optional)
1. Reno's nickname of the "Walking Weapon" comes from his long standing dedication to his work ethic-he's not flashy or showy in the ring, but calculating and methodical, and the evolution of his wrestling style reflects this.

Handler Information. (optional)
Name: Wil
Twitter (if applicable): @OWAForefather
Discord (if applicable):
Back to top Go down

Reno Dumont
Page 1 of 1