Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP

Go down 
+18
Jimmy Johnson
The Best You Ever Thad
Jacob Steele
Aoi Akuma
Layne Driver
Nero
Megalo
Candle
KEG
El Drake Jaeger
Devon Slayton
BARNEY
Nobi
Nas
Chloé Leuthard
Tristan Killebrew
Crazy Vie
MTM
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP Empty
PostSubject: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 4:19 am

The Rules are simple:

Get the last word in this thread and you're the new/reigning Last Word Champion.

Say whatever you want as long as it's words.

Prove you are the most relentlessly stubborn asshole of them all.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

P.S. I'm the current reigning Champion now.THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP 1652571998
Back to top Go down
MTM
Clients
MTM

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 10:49 am

Okay.
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 2:10 pm

Exactly, that's all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
MTM
Clients
MTM

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 5:00 pm

Are you sure?
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 2:45 am

I'm positive.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Vie
Campeonatos de Parejas
Campeonatos de Parejas
Crazy Vie

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 12:57 pm

Very straightforward! I love it!
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 1:22 pm

Bush did 9/11
Back to top Go down
Crazy Vie
Campeonatos de Parejas
Campeonatos de Parejas
Crazy Vie

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 1:55 pm

Drake did 9/22
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 2:01 pm

I disagree
Back to top Go down
Crazy Vie
Campeonatos de Parejas
Campeonatos de Parejas
Crazy Vie

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 2:07 pm

I disagree with you disagreeing
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 2:44 pm

Well we may as well agree to disagree
Back to top Go down
Crazy Vie
Campeonatos de Parejas
Campeonatos de Parejas
Crazy Vie

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 6:38 pm

Never
Back to top Go down
MTM
Clients
MTM

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 8:58 pm

Hello I am champion now.
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 3:44 am

You sure about that?
Back to top Go down
Tristan Killebrew
King of the World
King of the World
Tristan Killebrew

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 6:56 pm

sup
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 10:11 pm

Once upon a time, there was a Queen named Claudia... She became The Last Word Champion but then...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
MTM
Clients
MTM

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 6:29 pm

A knight in shining armour named Harry Sterling came and carried Chloé away to win the Last Word Championship. Unfortunately...
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 9:38 pm

...he was gay. So he hatched a plan to give back the Championship to Claudia, who is the one true queen. But the most alarming thing about it is...  
Back to top Go down
MTM
Clients
MTM

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 9:41 pm

She immediately died of dysentery. Harry Sterling had given it to her out of pity, then took the title back before...
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 9:45 pm

... He falls in love with another bearded man on a white horse. Sterling took the man to a hotel to do unspeakable things (play scrabble), but as it turns out the man had trained the horse to bring the Championship over Claudia's grave. Sterling fell to his knees out of despair and ... 
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 2:51 pm

... Remained on his knees while he did unspeakable things (play Monopoly) with another man as Drake Jaeger took possession of the Championship in honor of his fallen Hexa-friend, that is until...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
MTM
Clients
MTM

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 2:34 pm

...This was all happening on Harry Sterling's Monopoly board. He won the game, pocketed the fake Monopoly money and took the Last Word Championship right from under Chloé. Before he could leave...
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 10:13 pm

... Zombie Claudia smacked his face with a magic dildo. Harry Sterling wanted to cry for help but he found himself slowly becoming attracted to it! As he was hypnotized to the point where he asked the magic dildo to marry him, Zombie Claudia ran off with the Last Word Championship. But then someone entered! It was none other than... 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next