Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP

Go down 
+18
Jimmy Johnson
The Best You Ever Thad
Jacob Steele
Aoi Akuma
Layne Driver
Nero
Megalo
Candle
KEG
El Drake Jaeger
Devon Slayton
BARNEY
Nobi
Nas
ChloƩ Leuthard
Tristan Killebrew
Crazy Vie
MTM
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 5:49 am

JIMMY
WANTS
BELT
MORE!
Back to top Go down
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 5:39 am

Now Wrestleworld itself has taken over the Championship
Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 9:46 pm

Pinchy takes the title from Wrestleworld and swims out to international waters where it holds no jurisdiction.
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 3:19 pm

Drake takes the Championship back through his elaborate skills as a lawyer to confirm that while Pinchy may be in waters outside of Wrestleworld's jurisdiction, him being 1/2 of the Hybrid Tag Team Champions puts him technically under the jurisdiction of Tag Team wrestling, which Drake is the boss of. Does it make sense? No. Does it matter? Also no.

#LAWYERED
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 10:04 pm

Then Jimmy apeals to a higher court, because Drake screwed pinchy out of the TLW Championship. Since Drakes former case was blasphemous at best and he should have never been given the title in the first place.

After a long and hard-fought case, it is decided that, this dispute will be decided that Jimmy Johnson and El Drake Jaeger in a "who has more Js in there name" match

Ohhh, sorry mate. I guess thats just how the cookie crumbles, buddy....
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 11:54 pm

Pinchy arrives to court with his attourney, Bob Loblaw. That slob Bob Loblaw lobs blobby globs of coleslaw to seesaw the scales of justice in Pinchy's favor. Seeing that indeed one side of the scale is weighed down by the southern side dish, the judge finds in favor of the fish whose dish doth squish, and 'swish', score one for the crab guy. After being thoroughly tongue tied by the proceedings, the judge finds in favor of Pinchy. All of this and more can be read about on Bob Loblaw's Law Blog.

Pinchy is da champ
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 6:06 am

And then Jimmy summons his inner akuma and threatens to drop a baby crab into a pot of boiling water unless Sinor Pinchy gives the last word title to Jimmy. What will Pinchy do? Will he let a crab die or will he give in and hand the title over to Jimmy?
Back to top Go down
SHIMOMURA
Clients
SHIMOMURA

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 7:17 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 9:16 pm

Pinchy, feeling no empathy for his fellow crab, keeps the title.
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2020 4:23 am

Drake, likewise feeling no empathy towards crabs, cooks Pinchy and wins the Title.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2020 5:05 am

Wow! And you call yourself the king of the crustaceans...... you are a terrible ruler, Pinchy, I tell ya that much.... Also Drake has died of cronic loser, in his will it said I earn a last word championship title.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 6:59 am

This title is more dead than my cockroach obsessed dad.... at least I think he's dead, he could just be taking a long nap
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 10:11 pm

One time I saw a rope. I asked the rope if he was a rope. The rope said nope, it was 'a frayed knot'....that joke doesn't really work in text form.

Anyway, Cynthia's awarded the belt for being nice.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 6:09 am

As the person who has been called a "nice guy" by hundreds of women I feel that it is appropriate that I hand the "being nice" award to Cynthia
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 7:44 pm

It's not about the fact that the Last World Championship is dead and that I killed it. It's about the friends we made along the way
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 1:18 pm

A faith healer lays hands on the Last Word Championship. To show it's gratitude, the Last Word Championship hugs him around the waist.

and your NEW Last Word Champion: Jim Bakker
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 9:42 am

The council of Jimmys and/or Johnsons have had enough of Jimmys shit & have sent him back to WrestleWorld to win the ever prestigious Last Word Championship, just like the good ol' days
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2022 4:04 am

I trip over and accidentally small package myself for a 3 count
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 9:39 am

The ghost of Senor Pinchy rises from it's watery grave and grabs Jimmy Johnson by the nose until he submits.

Winner: Cangrejo Fantasma Pinchy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12