Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP

Go down 
+18
Jimmy Johnson
The Best You Ever Thad
Jacob Steele
Aoi Akuma
Layne Driver
Nero
Megalo
Candle
KEG
El Drake Jaeger
Devon Slayton
BARNEY
Nobi
Nas
ChloƩ Leuthard
Tristan Killebrew
Crazy Vie
MTM
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 2:11 pm

Thanks for being so nice, Professional, I always try to put my best step forward for this title, im happy somebody appreciates my work.

P. S i checked im actually a 7 time champ.
P.P.S i actually are a 8 time champ cause I pinned you.
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 4:14 am

Just checking in to see who the Champion is now, so congrats to Jimmy!

Oh shit, wait...
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 4:47 am

Awe well guess your the champ now Drake...

Wait a minute!
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 1:38 pm

Wow. Ā I've made my dream come true. Ā 6x Last Word Champion. Ā I never thought the day would come when I could say that. Ā It's sort of bitter sweet, you know? Now what will I have to shoot for? The American Dream Championship? A 7th reign as Last Word Champion? No. Ā That's unheard of. Ā I've peaked.
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 2:40 pm

Congratulations on your monumental 6th Reign! I hope that it is a long and prosperous one!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 5:08 pm

The Professional, congrats on your get win, but I have to ask you one question.

Is "The" your first name or are you pulling a the brian Kendrick and "professional" your first name. Or is it your middle name, because it would be cool to say "my middle name is professional". Hmmm that might be too cheesy now that I think about it. Also,1 El Drake how many times have u won the Last World championship?

Also, this is coming from your 10 TIME CHAMP
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 7:22 pm

The name is actually of Mongrovian descent. Ā It's a family name that was originally spelled out Theprof Esse Nahl. Ā Granted, when my family made it to the ocean border phonetics and homonyms led to it's current anglophile spelling. Ā So technically my middle name is Esse.

Thanks for the congratulations boys. Ā Six was the dream, but it seems as if seven is the reality.
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 8:08 pm

How do you feel about quickly being #1 in Bounties?
How do you feel about being forced to Vacate the Last Word Championship?
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 8:37 pm

It feels a little undeserved, but anything to smack Nobi down into obscurity I suppose.

I haven't vacated the title. You have.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 9:01 pm

Damn. Theprof Esse Nahl. Quick question are you related to this guy called "The Question Mark". If so can you get me an autograph and can you please give it to me.
Also how do you feel about having to vacate the title?
Back to top Go down
Megalo
Clients
Megalo

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 9:40 pm

||A POEM BY MEGALO||

JACK SKELLINGTON IS DEAD
WE PREFER OOGIE BOOGIE
IF YOU REPLY
WE'LL GIVE YOU A NOOGIE
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 9:55 pm

That's a great poem.

To answer Jimmy Johnson's question: No I am not related to The Question Mark and I'm highly offended that you think all mask adorned Mongrovians look alike. Next you'll assume I know Karataaaay, which I do, but that's beside the point!

I feel great about getting the title back though. Thanks for asking.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 10:35 pm

Hi Professional, can you teach me how to do karate. I'll pay, also were is Mongrovia on a map? I can't find it. I tried to book a plane flight to Mongrovia, but I couldn't find any planes going there. Can you help me? Please. Also, I am a 12-time champ that has to be a record right?
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2020 11:17 am

I can't teach you KAYRAHTAY! because you pronounce it wrong. As for Mongrovia, it's exactly where I put it on the map as being the wrestling hotbed of the decade. You can only get there by way of ferry though. We Mongrovians don't believe in airplanes. As far as we are concerned, the myth of flying metal dragons in the sky is nothing but that; a myth. 12 times is definitely a record.

10 isn't bad either. Too bad I retired from pursuing the belt. Otherwise I could get an 11th reign. Someday maybe...
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 7:46 am

Jimmy Johnson kicks The professional in the balls and pins him to win the last word championship for the 13th time, but HOLY SHIT A RIFT IN SPACE OPENS THERE ARE 2 JIMMYS!

JIMMY JOHNSON PINS JIMMY JOHNSON. WHAT A PLOT TWIST. Jimmy wins for the title 14th time.
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 8:39 am

The time rift reopens and The Professional from a week ago pins both Jimmy Johnsons and unifies their championships for his 11th and 12th reign.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 5:29 pm

Both Jimmys do a fusion dance and combine to become, Jimmy Jimmy Johnsonson, The more superior Jimmy rolls up Professional for his 15th reign.

P.S should I stop at my 69th reign or 420th reign
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 9:16 pm

Fusion a-go-go
I win with haiku again
Stop at forty-two
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 2:12 pm

Not so fast, Mojo
Jojo!
I win this title...
again.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 8:48 pm

Oh wow, you won the title, I can't believe it!

I hope you have a long and prosperous title reign, I won't pin you, I will not pin you for my 16th turn, no I will not!

It's also not opposite day
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 11:17 am

Thirteen is lucky
Lazy haiku poo-poo pee
Dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 4:16 pm

La la la la la
I am the champion now
Its my bday too

Just hand that title over. To the 17 time champion
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2020 4:51 pm

It's not my birthday
but my friend and mom share one
I win this for them.

14 bay bay
Back to top Go down
KING MAVERICK
Clients
KING MAVERICK

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 1:29 am

Ooooh, this seems like fun.

Who's the current Champio-

Ohhhhh.

NEW CHAMP!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 2:45 am

Hey guess what?

Ur a former champ now. 18 time babyyyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next