Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP

Go down 
+18
Jimmy Johnson
The Best You Ever Thad
Jacob Steele
Aoi Akuma
Layne Driver
Nero
Megalo
Candle
KEG
El Drake Jaeger
Devon Slayton
BARNEY
Nobi
Nas
Chloé Leuthard
Tristan Killebrew
Crazy Vie
MTM
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Devon Slayton
Clients
Devon Slayton

THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 12:09 pm

... Reno snatches the championship from Zombie Claudia while running the opposite direction being chased by a horde of rabid bunch of Pokeman Go players for some reason until suddenly....
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 7:03 pm

... one of the pokemon go players is revealed to be a zombie too as he bites Reno Dumont's foot. He then drags the Last Word Championship to return it to the Zombie Queen Claudia before they proceed with infecting others with the zombie virus because... 
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 3:16 pm

... They wanted to perform their own reenactment of the music video to Michael Jackson's "Thriller", which Drake Jaeger took advantage of by sneaking off with the Championship, until...
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 3:44 am

.. Zombie Claudia's minion grabs Drake from under the soil and rises from the dead. Claudia then raises the Last Word Championship while lead-singing Thriller along with the other zombies. But the best part is that... 
Back to top Go down
Nas
Clients
Nas

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2019 8:53 am

....Nasir sneaks in with a meat clever and slices off Zombie Claudia's arm holding the Last Word Championship, then runs off with it for himself....
Back to top Go down
http://gammapro.forumotion.com/
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 4:27 am

... And straight into the horde of zombies while Drake - pretending to be one of the zombies reenacting "Thriller" swipes the Championship back for himself, that is before...
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 4:37 am

... Robbie V smacks him in the face with his wheelchair and hands the Championship back to Claudia, they both run off to the sunset! But in the midst of their happy ending...
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2019 3:51 am

... until Jimmy Johnson summons upon the powers of the johnson bloodline and sends Claudia and Robbie to the 28th dimension and walks away with the title, Jimmy is happy that Cthulu has some new people to torture in the 28th dimension until...
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2019 7:35 am

....Dominic Toretto (from Fast and Furious) hits Jimmy Johnson with his Dodger and takes the belt for himself. He drinks his favourite Corona to celebrate it until....
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 4:14 am

... Jimmy Johnson runs him over with a tricycle picking up the title and riding away with Toretto's corona in one hand and the title in another until...
Back to top Go down
BARNEY
Clients
BARNEY

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 8:48 am

Semen.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 2:13 am

Your never the same after semen.
Back to top Go down
Devon Slayton
Clients
Devon Slayton

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 9:52 am

And then catches Jimmy across the back of his head with a gym bag full of copies of the movies that he's been in, picks up the title, and goes to have a couple of pints with Sha Samuels.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 2:15 pm

But since Jimmy is immune to white text, he gets back up and kicks reno in the balls. He then bites into Sha Samuels throat and rips it out. He then drinks 12 pints on your tab
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 2:57 pm

Classy suited Architect Drake Jaeger proudly congratulates Jimmy on helping to revive the Last Word Championship before headbutting him in the face and taking the Title for himself as he runs away and into...
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 10:47 pm

One time I saw a cat. It had the nicest yellow stripe down it's back. Then I realized it was just a skunk that a goat wee'd on. Luckily it had exhausted it's anal glands, presumably spraying the goat, and only reeked a little bit. I gave it a pet on the head, but it was still wet from the wee, so I kicked it into my neighbor George's house. George is allergic to most things, including fluids, dying, oxford commas, and skunks. That didn't matter because it was raining that day and George was already dead. Now the skunk is my neighbor, and I am the Last Word Champion.
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 4:45 am

Really came into the previous comment expecting it to have something to do with the fact that Drake Jaeger was in a suit when he had taken the Last Word Championship previously, but now I see that would have been absolute garbage compared to the masterpiece that I read instead. I commend you on your efforts, your ingenuity, your honor, your skill, I'm the Last Word Champion now, your cleverness, your creativity, toyota, your brilliance, your attitude, squirrels, your wit, your majesty, lists of things, your innovation, your your, and most of all, that Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself.
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 8:09 pm

Truly this has been a humbling experience. I cannot say that I agree with your sincerest of critiques of my literary life's work, but we do agree on one thing, and that's that Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself, and neither did his guards

...too soon?
Back to top Go down
KEG
Clients
KEG

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 10:29 am

I may not be a member of the roster, but I'm always up for a championship title match that I never earned. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's how I've held most of my championships and gotten the opportunities I've had.

Well, anyway, it's great to see everyone. Just ignore me while I try to win this championship.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2020 6:08 am

Soooooooooooooo. You are done throwing Mysterio into the abyss? No. Ok well I'll just take that title then
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 10:36 pm

A conundrum rose
How did he win the title?
Oh, I see. Haiku.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 7:12 pm

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Hey, Professional, guess who just took the title off you
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 10:05 pm

Have you ever heard the song "Shake Hands With Beef" by Primus? You'd think it's about masturbation, but it's not.  Apparently that's just what some vegans say when they lapse for a little bit, that they 'shook hands with beef' before going back to munching on veg.  Outside of the title, the song really isn't about vegans though.  It's not really about anything.  It's just a run on non sequitur.  The bass line's pretty sweet though.  Les Claypool was always good for that at least.  It's why he didn't get into Metallica. Also I'm the champ again.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 5:58 am

Have you heard the song "Pinned by Jimmy" by J dizzle? You'd think it's about Jimmy pinning someone, but it's not. Apparently Jimmy decided to pretend that a guy named Jimmy was a rapper named J dizzle, made a song called "Pinned by Jimmy". In fact, "Pinned by Jimmy isn't even a song, I don't know why I felt like I had to lie about writing a song, I don't even know why half of this is in third person and the other half is in first person. Jimmy is a real werido, I sure am. Also I'm the champ for like the 6th time.
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 8:14 am

That's impressive. I can only cop to 5 victories for this particular title. I didn't write, or even pretend to write, a song though so I understand how you've gotten ahead of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP   THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE LAST WORD CHAMPIONSHIP
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next