Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Arrival. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Arrival. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Arrival. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Arrival. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Arrival. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Arrival. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Arrival. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Arrival. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Arrival. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Arrival.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathan Quinn
Clients
Nathan Quinn

Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Arrival.   Arrival. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 11:56 pm

Arrival. 5d66f5241f624

The flight to Wrestleworld Island was a lot shorter than Nathan thought. Mr. Jaywalker himself sent a plane for him to fly down from New York for the official contract signing. After spending several years in OWT, this was his chance for something bigger not only for himself but for his family. He and his girlfriend just discovered that they were going to have a third addition to their relationship and Nathan needed to do what he does best but for a higher payout. As he stepped off the plane, he saw a woman in business attire standing by a luxury vehicle. Nathan’s eyes were on the dusk colored skies. He turned his attention to the modern skyscrapers of The Capital in the distance. They actually had a functional city here. Nathan felt like there were a lot of things about this place that was going to be new for him.

“Welcome, Mr. Quinn,” greeted the woman who opened the door for him. 

Nathan nodded and gave the driver his suitcase before going into the car. The drive towards Wrestleworld Studios was something to behold. Nathan curiously stared out at the tropic scenery. He had a feeling he was going to enjoy his time in Westworld. A few hours later, theta drive at Wrestleworld Studios where he’s lead to the top floor - Jaywalker’s office. Quinn was stunned to find himself surrounded by ancient statues from different cultures, one of a kind paintings, and an immaculate aquarium against the wall. 

“Mr. Jaywaker will be with you in a moment,” the woman said and left.

Nathan made himself comfortable, staring around the facilities when a door opened from the side. Nathan turned his head to see Jaywalker himself emerge from what looked like a private gym. He was in workout clothes with a white towel over his shoulders. Nathan stood up and shook hands with the promotion owner, who goes way back with his father.

“Nathan! It’s good to see you again. It’s been quite a while.” Jaywalker leads Nathan over to his desk.

There the two discussed Nathan’s future in Wrestleworld. The owner saw value in having the son of Naheem Bogard in his employ. There was something else too, something Jaywalker promised to discuss at another time. Judging from the words he carefully used, it had something to do with Nathan’s military experience. Quinn was very curious about the details, but instead,
 he decided to take Jay’s advice and take in the scenery. His assistant led Quinn to his new home, which would soon be shared with his lady. Nathan wanted to check on her, but something seemed to concern him. He noticed an e-mail for an upcoming match - a four corners tag match. Nathan didn’t know his partner and was only vaguely familiar with the participants. But either way, it was his chance to show the world what he’s made of. Nathan thought about addressing his opponents, possibly even meeting his partner MYOJIN before the match, but there would barely be any time. He knew what this was though - Jaywalker throwing him into the fire. The owner wanted to see if he was going to get his money worth and it was up to Nathan to prove it one way or another.

Quinn sat back on the sofa, looking at profiles through his phone. He recognized Nobi and Reno. They were members of Stephanie Matsuda’s World’s Finest. Axel Topnotch looked like some kind of weird power ranger, which was a startling contrast to his partner, the stern-looking Emanuelle. She was probably going to give him a run for his money so he needed to stay alert. Joel Dante had the presence of an edgy teenager, but he couldn’t let his guard down. As for Red Riot, she was probably the most unnerving and cunning of his opponents. But at the end of the day, The Wild cards have the biggest advantage in this match. They had the experience, which meant he and MYOJIN would have to play it close with the tags and double team maneuvers. Since they didn’t know each other that well, they would have to keep things basic. MYOJIN seemed to enjoy the limelight, and by all means, he could have it. Nathan just wanted to earn his keep and show Mr. Jaywalker he was someone the owner could rely on if things got too intense.

Nathan sighed as he walked over to the window, staring out at the sunset. He might as well hit the nearest gym. Wednesday was going to be an interesting day, indeed.

Axel Topnotch likes this post

Back to top Go down

Arrival.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: