Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
The Arrival Of The DareDevil I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
The Arrival Of The DareDevil I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
The Arrival Of The DareDevil I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
The Arrival Of The DareDevil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
The Arrival Of The DareDevil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
The Arrival Of The DareDevil I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
The Arrival Of The DareDevil I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
The Arrival Of The DareDevil I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
The Arrival Of The DareDevil I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

The Arrival Of The DareDevil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Horror
Hybrid Tag Team Champion
Hybrid Tag Team Champion
Mr.Horror

The Arrival Of The DareDevil Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival Of The DareDevil   The Arrival Of The DareDevil I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 1:01 pm

** The Video shows the MC hideout with Daniel Horror sits alone in the hideout of Death Eye MC**

Daniel Horror :  Well, The Resident Of Wrestleworld, You might hear about the new outlaw in the town, The DareDevil, The Chicago's Favorite Son, Daniel Horror.

As you saw, I owned this nice bar and I'm the leader of Death's Eye MC plus, I am the proud son of the Horror Family, who raided the Chicago Territory!!!

Well, As This week Dominant, I, The Daredevil himself, enter the match that test wrestlers limit, The Gauntlet match and the twist is it's the submission Gauntlet match. As The Death Eye Leader, I am the toughest son of the gun in the gang and in my town. Those participants will have to take me to hell to make me beg for mercy otherwise, The Night Of Horror will come to everyone....and they will be lost and damned.

So, The Resident Of Wrestleworld, Welcome To The Horror Zone...Let's The Game begins, Long Live The Death Eye, Aimed For The Success... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha..
Back to top Go down

The Arrival Of The DareDevil
Page 1 of 1