Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
The Arrival of The Natural. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
The Arrival of The Natural. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
The Arrival of The Natural. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
The Arrival of The Natural. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
The Arrival of The Natural. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
The Arrival of The Natural. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
The Arrival of The Natural. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
The Arrival of The Natural. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
The Arrival of The Natural. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

The Arrival of The Natural.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tommy Ward
Clients

The Arrival of The Natural. Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival of The Natural.   The Arrival of The Natural. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 11:06 pm

The scene took us to the bedroom of Tommy Ward. He was sitting at his small desk by the window writing down into what seemed to be a journal. Tommy lived on his own after the loss of his wife 4 years ago. He lived in a one bedroom apartment in Brooklyn, NY where he was born as raised. Over the past 4 years he gave up all competition, picked up a decent office job and that was it for him. That was it until he found the fire once again. The need to compete. This time he figured instead of MMA he would chase his true dream. Becoming a Professional Wrestler. Tommy was leaned back against his chair staring at a picture of him and his wife. He tapped his pen against the desk before he began writing onto the notebook.

So here we are. Four years later and still you manage to be on my mind everyday. Maybe it's a lot more so now because I'm about to throw my life back into becoming the best at something. I mean that's how I lost you isn't it? Sure, people keep trying to convince me it's not my fault, but to this day that's a tough pill to swallow. I should've been there more often babe. I knew you were struggling. Yes you had been clean for years but, we went through tough times, and I didn't make it any easier on you by always being away. Always focused on my training, on my diet, on making sure my look was just right. Little did I know the demons returned for you, I didn't know because I barely paid attention. Instead of paying attention to you I was selfish. This time, it's all going to be in your honor.

He stopped writing for a moment. Tommy grabbed the beer that was on his desk taking a swig from here, looking over at the picture of his wife again for just a moment. He placed the beer back down before writing some more.

You'll possibly be happy to know that I finally decided to chase my dreams. I've signed on with WrestleWorld, on DOMINION to be more exact, and I'm actually making my debut live on PPV. Crazy stuff huh? They partnered me up with ... an interesting character to say the least. I actually just got done listening to him. I mean the man called me homeless? I don't get what they were thinking about teaming me up with this man. On top of that, my opponents are new faces as well. This is either going to go incredibly well, or it's all going to backfire on me and bite me in the ass. I guess there really is only one way to find out though huh? So me and my partner, I guess if we can even call him that at this point, Matt Knox go up against this guy who actually think he's a real life super hero, The Great Omegaman, which honestly is pretty cool get up. It's going to be weird seeing what he does when he realizes he actually isn't a super hero, and his tag team partner Qiyanna. I won't lie ... I don't know much about the 2. Hell my own partner seems to basically hate me. All I can do is go out there, prove my worth, and just make sure this decision was all worth it.

Ward decided to end the entry early tonight. He had too much on his mind and he needed to clear it up. He grabbed his beer taking a chug to finish it before shutting his notebook closed and walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down

The Arrival of The Natural.
Page 1 of 1