Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
TJ Bennet Makes His Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
TJ Bennet Makes His Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
TJ Bennet Makes His Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
TJ Bennet Makes His Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
TJ Bennet Makes His Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
TJ Bennet Makes His Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
TJ Bennet Makes His Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
TJ Bennet Makes His Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
TJ Bennet Makes His Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

TJ Bennet Makes His Arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UltimaPrime
Clients

TJ Bennet Makes His Arrival Empty
PostSubject: TJ Bennet Makes His Arrival   TJ Bennet Makes His Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 11:55 pm

“PUSH!”

The setting of a simple hospital room is present as a woman is seen laying down in anguish, through the loud yelling and screaming emanating from her…along with the various Doctors and nurses rushing around the room trying to assist her…even the most simple minded of people could likely tell…she was pregnant.

This brown haired woman grunted and yelled in agony as her husband stood next to her bedside. He held her hand closely, clutching it almost as strongly as she did…

“It’s okay dear…” He said in a moderate tone, trying to comfort her with his free hand rubbing her back. “You’re doing great sweetie, just breathe…breathe…”

Her husband seemed very calm on the outside…but one could still tell that the anxiety was killing him on the inside, right now he couldn’t do anything as his was only moments away from giving birth to their brand new baby boy. Up until now he had a set plan on what he wanted to do with his wife and son…how he intended to raise him, train him, prepare him for the real world. And yet…here there boy was…a whole two months before he was set to arrive.

While his wife was struggling, experiencing the worst pain of her life…he himself had no idea what more he could do than be present for her now. All the while various scenarios raced through his mind…what if something was to go wrong…what if the Doctors weren’t capable of successfully delivering this baby, what if his wife couldn’t push past the pain anymore…He had planned out everything he wanted to do with both of his wife and newborn son…but now with the idea of their arrival..he had no idea what he was going to do if he had lost either of them on this day.

“COME ON! MS. BENNET ONE FINAL PUSH! PLEASE! WE NEED THIS!” Shouted the Nurse as she was trying to push for this delivery.

It was at this point…she gave it her all…shutting her eyes and trying to endure the pain in her lower half. It felt like her lower body was being torn apart. She practically was crushing her mate's hand as she screamed out in absolute agony…

…only for there to soon be silence…followed by the sound of a child…crying…a newborn baby then revealed before the couple as the two gazed in awe at the marvelous baby boy they had created together.

Mr. Bennet gasped in disbelief, he now was a father…right now he was looking directly at his son. Which made it all the more beautiful once the nurse had proceeded to hand his son over to him. With a caring smile he looked down on his son...and tears started to fall down his face. No way was he going to take this for granted, he was going to treasure and work to give this child the absolute best future possible.

He looked over at his wife while holding his son, he gently bounced him in his arms trying to quiet down the crying child. “Dear…we did it. Look at him…he’s beautiful.” He said as he leaned closer to her.

Ms. Bennet was exhausted and in much pain…but she couldn’t help but smile greatly at the sight of her husband holding her son so close. It was heartwarming…”Well…” She said with a heavy breath and a weak smile. “He is…his father’s son…”

“No…he’s destined to be greater than I ever was. Here…you hold him.” Mr. Bennet insisted before extending their child over to his mother. The crying child was so light in her arms..even with the extreme exhaustion she was feeling. She coo’d her child and bounced him lightly…just like Mr. Bennet did.

“Shhhh…it’s okay, it’s okay.” She said, snuggling him close and placing a loving kiss on his forehead. “Mummy and Daddy are going to take good care of you…you’re our little Wonder. Shhhhhh.”

“Shhhh
H
H
H

H
H
H
H
….hhhhhh…”

“Do you hear that N.E.D.”
A voice says softly...however, one cannot see the speakers face. His eye were shut as it seemed as though he was only looking to rely on his sense of hearing.

“Sensors do not indicate that anything significant has–” A voice retorted, though could not see it either. However...unlike the voice before it...this voice was rather...robotic?!

“No no...there’s something significant here alright…” We see a Tall and Well built Caucasian male with well groomed brown hair and a finely trimmed goatee to go along with it. TJ Bennet! He stands near the balcony of his penthouse looking out at the open world before him. “I can hear it…”

“Do you suggest that I repair my noise sensitivity?”

“No need for that…your sensors are just fine.” He said with a smirk, looking back into his penthouse. “I would know…with all the money I threw at those inventors they guaranteed me the very best virtual assistant this generation has to offer.”

“You see N.E.D.” TJ Continued making his way back into the room, which was decked top to bottom in the most stylish (and most likely expensive) furniture and decoration that a man could imagine. He quickly turned to his tablet, picking in up and sliding a finger across it…sending his Virtual Assistant N.E.D. off of it and onto the TV in front of him. “That sound I’m picking up…is the call of Destiny...”

“I’m sorry sir…I do not understand.” N.E.D. retorted.

“Of course you don’t…it’s not your Destiny that’s calling out.” TJ said, rolling his eyes a bit. As advanced as his Virtual Assistant was…he wasn’t capable of understanding more advanced than what his programming would allow. “Your destiny is to serve…me, my destiny is to receive.”

“Receive Sir?” N.E.D. questioned. “What is it that you require to receive?”

“The Recognition & Renown Glory…that I deserve.” TJ said, crossing his arms as he looked at the window..seeing the various men and women walking around…going about their daily lives. “Society has no idea what unnatural greatness walks among them…”

“N.E.D. open up my Word Processor…” TJ Commanded as he took a seat on his expensive leather couch. “I wish to officially start my book…”

“The one you titled…‘The Message To My Future’ sir?”

“Indeed..now record my words, I’ll make the necessary edits when the time comes.” TJ said as he began searching something up on his tablet.

“Yes Sir.”

“Chapter 1: Dawn of a Doyen.” TJ said, setting his tablet down as he got up from his chair. Immediately a computer had booted up next to TJ, it automatically opened up to the document of his apparent book and as TJ spoke...N.E.D. would copy every word onto said document. “Subtext: I have arrived here on WrestleWorld to do what everyone wants to do…be the best.”

“Of course I know as well as anyone that not everyone can just be the best.” He said, shaking his head with a confident smirk. TJ then moved around the room…admiring all the materials around him. “Claim it…maybe, but to become the best, that takes something more than just words or desire and from what I gather, everyone here in WrestleWorld knows this….”

“Take my upcoming opponent for instance…Amber Payne.” TJ said, chuckling at the mere name of his upcoming opponent. “She claims herself to be the so called ‘Queen of Strong Style’...of course, the one of many Ms. Payne…’”

“N.E.D….Profile, subject Amber Payne” TJ commanded, thus causing N.E.D. 's interface to disappear in place of the new profile picture being displayed of Amber Payne.

“Amber Payne, Height: 5'6…Weight: 150lbs” N.E.D. said, various pictures of Amber appearing on the screen. Various matches she had competed in, the multiple titles she held across the globe. “Fighting Type: Strong Style..other alias..The Hun–”

“The Huntress.” TJ interrupted as he looked at the screen with a smile, yet one could tell he was unimpressed by this..Huntress identity Amber was known for. “Yes..her secondary persona, I’ve heard rather…intense rumors of her. I have no doubt though these rumors are all simply propaganda made up by Ms. Payne herself.”

“I mean…Kitanas? Kidnappings? Falling from such a drastic height and surviving?” TJ scoffed raising a brow, he couldn’t help but smile at just how ridiculous this Huntress persona was and how big people were making it. “Ms. Payne seems to want to present herself as some sort of ‘inhuman vigilante’ that strikes fear into the hearts of her opponents.”

“Amber Payne is no vigilante…” TJ said, shaking his head in disbelief. “She is but a mere woman…doomed to battle a man of which she has never faced before.”

“My father always told me that men wrestling and women’s wrestling should never be integrated…“ TJ said…however…his face had grown grim at the mention of his father. He paused his stroll around his penthouse and stood in place. His arms crossed in frustration. “He stated that women were a gift from god…and that men had no place putting their hands on one…”

“I’m sure people will call him whatever they want for that…” TJ said with much distaste, a bitter look now was plastered on his face. “...Some might call that noble, some may call him sexist…me? I find it pathetic more than anything, then again…my father was a pathetic man.”

“My mother on the other hand…she thought differently.” With the mention of his mother, TJ’s face changed a bit. It wasn’t exactly the confident and pleasant look he had on before…but it wasn’t nearly as distressing as the one he had when his father was the topic at hand. “‘If we want men to respect us as competitors in this industry then of course we need to do more than show them that we’re capable of contending on their level…’ she said."

“Many actually stated that my mother was a genius…that her mind was exactly what the wrestling industry needed. That she would have, Revolutionized Professional Wrestling Around The World.” TJ then shrugged a bit as he looked at the floor. “And quite frankly…I agree, she was brilliant.”

“Yet...she insisted on living in the mediocrity of being an lowly interviewer." He sighed. “All that brilliance and talent gone to waste, much like how Ms. Payne has wasted her talents when she could be accomplishing much greater things in the Company.”

“With skills and credentials...she could be contending with the very best that this company has to offer…" TJ said  "Instead she wastes her time playing dress up and creating silly stories rather than obtaining the glory she claims belongs to her. It’s depressing really.”

“However, despite my gripes with her lack of initiative…I think it’d be best to not underestimate her.” He said, as just then Amber Payne appeared on the screen holding one half of the Hybrid Tag Team Championships. This mad him give a spiteful look towards Payne...dare one say an envious look. “She was a former Tag Team Champion for a reason after all…”

“While I’m sure most of the stories about her aren’t true, what is true though is her gifted mastery of the art of Strong Style.”TJ stated…just then short clips of Amber Payne had flashed on the screen. One of her opponents can be seen getting blasted by the signature Shining Wizard of Amber Payne.  Another one getting blasted by a roundhouse from her...soon TJ witnessed dozens of wrestlers getting blitzed by Amber as she showcased her incredible striking and forceful hits. “If my father were here I’m sure he’d love to discuss the importance of not striking a woman; However with her smaller size and lighter weight, her striking ability will present quite a challenge during our match. I’d say it’d be more important for me to avoid getting striked in this battle."

”What of her inept submission ability?” N.E.D. inquired. “She’s managed to vanquish quite a handful of opponents with her maneuvers…patented the ‘Soul Eater’ and ‘Ring of Payne’ respectively sir”

“Yes and with her speed and agility, she’ll surely find various and clever ways to apply such maneuvers..” TJ said taking note of her locking in the Soul Eater on one woman causing her to tap out almost instantly. “However, dear N.E.D. where she carries the advantage in speed and agility...I do more than make up for in strength and power. I have a total of 68 pounds on her, and a significant height advantage…so should she attempt to outclass me in my own game of technical grappling. It will prove to be a MAJOR mistake.”

“Sir…” N.E.D. stated. “It is also noted that Ms. Payne’s previous match with Jake Raab left her in quite the condition, so much so that she had yet to be seen since King of The World.”

“Returning from injury hmmm?” A wide grin was reintroduced to TJ’s face. “This should limit her speed advantage, while also adding to my strength advantage as well...I’d say that this upcoming match practically falls into my lap. As it should…for this match is something more than a mere debut for me.”

“This match is the first step for me…” He then takes a look back at his tablet, on the tablet was an old family picture of when he was but a toddler. There his father and mother held him in their arms ever lovingly. He held the picture in his hand for a minute, taking a good look at how happy everyone looked. He then let out a quiet exhale…clicking onto it…and selecting the delete photo option. “When I was born…my father once said that I was destined to be greater than he ever was. And he was right, my father was merely a common man whereas my brilliant mind proves that I am something much greater than man…I am an awakening…I am a reincarnation…I am…a Wonder.

“I am destined to make the name Bennet mean something historic…” He makes his way back to his couch…monitoring Amber Payne and the rest of her footage. With a determined grin he chuckles quietly before stopping the footage. “And once I face Amber Payne, once I defeat her and dismiss her claims as Queen. I will establish myself as someone much more than an average wrestler…something more than a mere man looking to seek recognition from his fellow beings…I will be a Reawakening. And unlike my father, unlike my mother...unlike Ms. Payne here...I will not let my potential go to waste. I will be recognized for my great glory! ”
[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down

TJ Bennet Makes His Arrival
Page 1 of 1