Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Loose Ends I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Loose Ends I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Loose Ends I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Loose Ends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Loose Ends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Loose Ends I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Loose Ends I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Loose Ends I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Loose Ends I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Loose Ends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TTtheT
American Dream Champion
American Dream Champion
TTtheT

Loose Ends Empty
PostSubject: Loose Ends   Loose Ends I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 8:27 am

Look me in the eyes and say he didn’t want it. Tell me why he decided to pull up to my match personally when he has a whole fucking army of security to order around. Tell me why I haven’t been punished. Fired, suspended, fined, whatever. I’d take it. He wants it. Anyone with fucking eyes can see that Jaywalker was just itching to get back into the ring and get his ass kicked, but he needed an excuse to do so. He had an image to keep up. An image of some big boss man that can’t be corrupted, that always puts the needs of others above his, but in reality, he’s only looking out for number one. Respectable, but he does it in the most pathetic way possible. Holy fucking shit, just take the match. Nobody’s watching you. Nobody cares. But instead, you go through all the trouble of inserting yourself into things that don’t involve you so you have an actual reason to wrestle instead of just taking the fucking match. You should be thanking me. You should be grovelling at my fucking feet for chucking your sorry ass off a balcony to give you an excuse to do what you’re doing right now. I’m allowing you to take your twisty complicated path back to a ring when you can just accept a match. Come on, boss. People are trying to make that attack look like some unprovoked assault when you were asking for it in more ways than one. You got your ancient ass involved in my match when you could’ve just called it a DQ. You let yourself get the shit beat out of you in a dark alley when you could’ve been saved by your security team. Probably because you told them not to save you. Because you wanted to fight for yourself, and look how that turned out. Well...it turned out still good for you because you had an excuse to finally wrestle again. You’re welcome. What do I think about your match with Claudia? I’m not gonna lie, I don’t really care. I just don’t. Some people might think that I think you’ll be destroyed, and that’s certainly a possibility, but I’ve also seen Claudia at her strongest alone, and it’s not pretty. Who knows? I don’t, and it’s really not my fucking problem. As long as she’s alive to pay me afterwards, I don’t care what happens.

Which takes us to another event that went down at the last chapter. I have a match against both Jaydayne Pendragon and his adult son, Reginald Dampshaw the Third...the latter who I’ll be facing for the third fucking time. One match for every version of that man? I guess so. Claudia’s there too...which is a burden off my shoulders, I guess. I could take the two of them on my own anyway, but if she’s there, I get time to heckle the audience or whatever people do on the apron nowadays. I haven’t been in a tag match in a long time. This is going to be a murder. It would be a murder in a handicap match. It’s definitely going to be a murder now that the numbers are even. But even if it will be, I’ve still fallen from grace. You hate to see it. Once I was challenging for titles, and now I’m trying to get another one over on fucking RD3. What am doing with my life? Is this what I’m doing now? Getting in petty scuffles with people that anyone with a brain knows they’re below me. Fighting with wrestlers that belong on the bottom of the card with the rest of the jobbers and idiots? Fighting someone’s battles for them? Some people are calling my alignment with Claudia Michaels a one-sided one, and that seems to be where it’s headed. Rigging a match that I’d win anyways was...a gesture of unnecessity. Trying and failing to get involved in another match didn’t do anything for me and made me look like an idiot for needing help to beat someone that an imbecile could destroy. But here we are again, teaming up to accomplish our mutual goal of humiliating the men that stand in our path today. And humiliated they will be. It's truly cruel to pick on the little people below you, but here I am, doing it anyway. Unlike Jaywalker, they didn't want it, but here they are, getting what's coming to them anyway. It's been said that I want a chance to finally prove what should be obvious already, and to get the clean win over Dampshaw that I've been deprived from by factors beyond my control. But this is also a chance to get my hands on another architect. I've already beat one of them clean as a whistle. And with that same architect by my side, I'll get my chance to knock off yet another. I've already dominated two of the authority figures in this place, and one more is just what I need to prove that I deserve to be at the top. This win will give me victories over half the people that kept Wrestleworld's championships in their clutches for so long. Imagine if I was in this company a little earlier. I would've been holding gold a long time ago, and a W here only proves my point further.

First, let's start with my teammate. Claudia Michaels. The longest reigning architect, holding the AD Championship for months and months and months. I think it's clear who's going to be doing the work here, isn't it Claudia? Sure, it's a common belief that you're calling the shots. But who's the one getting things done? Who's the one getting his hands dirty when the only good things you do for me comes from that balcony? I've done more for you than you've done for me, and it's about time you start paying up. You...made it legal for me to hit Reginald Dampshaw in the dick and get away with it. And that's about it? Fancy limos and big money can only do so much when the win column isn't fulfilled. And sure, you tried your best referee impression in the second match that was rigged against me from the start, but I don't count that. You failed. Sure, there was outside interference, but someone of your stature should be above petty interference from "retired" old men. That's no excuse for anything. And here I am again the exact same night, chucking my boss off a balcony so the two of you have an excuse to beat each other up like you didn't already. And now I'm doing what I've been doing ever since WOTW, fighting your battles, but this time it's on pay-per-view. But at least I'm booked, right? Jaydayne Pendragon been getting you down? Here's Jay Jones, ready to throw him off another high surface. Reginald Dampshaw being his usual stupid self? Well...I would've beat his ass for free, but either way, Jay Jones is there to hand him another embarrassing L. Give, give give, and all I get is scraps in return. Sooner or later, I'll need to get paid in full. And I will collect. But although it's very possible, I'm not interested in fighting both of these idiots myself, no matter how much cardio I get out of it. You're gonna need to carry your own weight, and we all know that doing that isn't your strong suit. We've seen the architect run where it took an entire army to stop an individual from pinning you clean. And the second they weren't there anymore, you dropped the title. But we've also seen you take a talent like me to the limit. We've seen you win championships and accolades in the past...and all of that skill can't be gone, right? There's gotta be some left in the tank, am I correct? There better be, or we could have an issue. I'd rather not do all the work, but here I am.

But I'm sure both Dampshaw and Jaydayne see having these problems too. Dampshaw can't seem to do anything competent on his own, so it falls on Jaydayne to make sure things get done. To make sure they actually get some offence in. To ensure that they don't lose in seconds, though I'll try my best to make that happen. But Dampshaw doesn't see it that way, I'm sure. Despite being a bumbling idiot on his own and a slightly less bumbling idiot with someone there to guide his every move, I know that good old Reggie will want to take control. He has his own grudges he wants to settle and will let his childish emotions lead them to defeat. If he gets it his way, at least. But I trust in Jaydayne's crumbling backbone to at least not let that happen. He might be a cowardly dumbass, but he won't let this makeshift team be driven into the ground by one man's idiocy. Jaydayne's not exactly a fan of the two of us, but he has enough self control and respect to not bum rush us and expect it to work swimmingly. And so a power struggle will begin. At least Claudia and I can somewhat coexist, right? At least better than those two can by a fucking long shot. Reginald will try to take the two of us on his own but Jaydayne won’t let that happen because he knows how that will end. He’s smart enough to realize the obvious but doesn’t have enough good sense left in him to refuse the match. It’ll be his funeral, I guess. Should I get the popcorn ready? Claudia and I are their real enemies in this thing, but they’re not exactly happy besties themselves. I have a feeling that most of this thing will consist of Jaydayne trying to make sure Reggie doesn’t get his ass kicked too hard rather than actual grudges being settled. On their side, at least. Reginald still despises Jaydayne with a passion for some reason even though he’s the one that’s given him everything that he’s known for in Wrestleworld. His shogun title shots, the guest referees in his matches, every one of his needs have been met by that man, but still, he goes to him when he needs a problem fixed. I wonder what’ll happen once Jaydayne finally cuts him off? What a comedy it’ll be. Jaydayne bends down for a man who hates his guts when he should be managing his own division. What clowns, the two of them are. The odd couple pairing that shouldn’t work and won’t work. A one-sided partnership. A man who’s the definition of discipline and respect, and a small child in the body of a large man from England. Teaming up in a wrestling match against two pillars of a company that’s too good for my opponents. What a murder this will be.

Does it feel good, Reggie? To finally get a win over me with every single authority figure they could wrangle out of catering running in to help you? I’ll admit that your little guest referee thing worked. But how is someone supposed to win with the very man who’s supposed to count the pin working against you? How am I supposed to win with pure wrestling skill, when someone’s not there to even the odds? How am I supposed to win a match when the person that counts that victory won’t do it? I needed someone to even the odds and Claudia failed to do that. So you got that win. You’re welcome? I just gave you something to hold over me. Finally, you have a real piece of evidence that might prove that you’re more than some bum that’s better off working at some fast food joint. You managed to pin one of the top talents in this company, and I’m sure you’re feeling good. You have something to talk about. You’ve tarnished my reputation thanks to that clusterfuck disguised as a match. Just because you pinned me thanks to Jaydayne doesn’t mean you’re magically better than me. That doesn’t erase the shitty run you’ve had here so far. That doesn’t drag you to the top of the division. You’re still half the talent that I am, and nothing can change that short of a miracle. One on one, no bullshit, no interference, we all know that I’d end you. I’d humiliate you in front of millions, but that’s nothing you haven’t experienced so far, right? And this is the chance to do so. Everyone that could interfere is also participating in the match. The rules of the match benefit nobody, so there are no excuses for anything. The referee won’t take five years counting a pin for either of us. And finally, I’ll be done with your sorry ass forever and I can move onto things that are more my speed. It shouldn’t be an argument, but somehow it is. People should know that I could end your career if I really wanted to, but here I am, having to prove it. Having to waste my time and energy on someone that doesn’t deserve either. You should be honoured that I’m kicking your stupid ass live on pay-per-view.

But even now, that you’ve proved yourself and picked up a win against yours truly, you can’t do anything without the man that’s fueled your entire Wrestleworld career. Jaydayne Pendragon was there for you every step of the way. He was there for you when you faced Arata Asakura for the millionth time. Handing you shot after shot, only for you to choke and fail. He was there for you in World Domination, drafting you a quality team full of talent. Letting you lead them to victory...only there was no victory. Claudia didn’t do that for me, but still, I finished in third. I had an excuse, but I refuse to use it, but you have none. You’ve deserved nothing that you’ve ever had, but still, you have it. You’d think after War of the Worlds, Jaydayne would’ve realized what you’re really made of, but that wasn’t the case. No, after I taught you a lesson in humility, he came swooping in like a knight in shining armour with a rematch and even ensured your victory by counting the fucking pin himself. Because he knows that you wouldn’t have won any other way. And now, he’s actually stepping in the fucking ring himself to carry your sorry ass to victory. Using his feud with Claudia Michaels to get you another win in the process. And no, are we really counting a win against Kimberly Chase as a legitimate win? Nah. I thought that win would at least give you enough inspiration to not hide behind Jaydayne again, but that’s all you can do. Because you can’t win a fair match unless it’s against someone that doesn’t have a place in a wrestling ring. But I guess we’ll see if there’s more to you at Cero Miedo than some chump that can’t do things himself. It doesn’t matter if there is or isn’t though. I’ll kill you either way.

But don’t think I’ve forgotten about you, Jaydayne. No, you’re not safe from me either, despite how much Claudia wants to hurt you as well. I’ve knocked off two authority figures in this place, and you’re about to be #3. I didn’t forget that count in my second match against Dampshaw and I won’t be forgetting it anytime soon. How does it feel to have power and to use it in the most stupid way possible? You could make all the matches you want. You can make things happen. But instead, you use it to enable Reginald fucking Dampshaw? Come on. What a waste. You could give the young, budding stars of this place opportunities to shine, but instead, you help wastes of space that don’t deserve it. Trying your best to get Dampshaw wins when you should be doing literally anything but that. I know you have skills. I know you have talent that you’ve shown in both the past and present, but I’m just that better. Claudia’s pinned you at War of the Worlds. And...I’ve put Claudia through a table and pinned her clean as well. You don’t stand a chance and I think you know it. You’re good, but not that good, and you have Dampshaw holding you down by the boot. This match isn’t yours to win, it’s mine to lose, and that’s how it should be. You might get some good shots in, maybe show some flashes of greatness from your younger days. But when it comes time to end it, we’ll end it. I’ll end it. And you can resist it or you can take what’s coming to you either way. I’m gonna make you regret ever agreeing to referee my match. I’m gonna make you regret taking that failure under your wing and then maybe you’ll see all the bad decisions you’ve made. Sometimes people need a good knock to the head to get some sense into them, and this could be the case, couldn’t it? Maybe.

I’m looking forward to getting my hands on you. Even when I embarrass Reginald Dampshaw in front of millions, I’ll be making my name at your expense as I did to so many before you. That shogun shit might work against another person with that style, but there’s no respect in this. No honour. I’m not limiting myself to these rules, as much as you want to. All there is in this match will be pure fucking annihilation, and there’s nothing you can do to stop it if you try and be honourable. Despite his many shortcomings, Dampshaw knows this. Hell, he’ll probably be the one instigating this thing at the start. That shogun style doesn’t work against me when I can just batter you without mercy. It won’t work against two individuals that made a career off not backing down and obeying rules meant to limit people’s true potential. I can do strong style. I can hit someone with a chair. I can do it all and more, and you and Reggie are about to find out if somehow, you haven’t seen it already. You just accepted the beating of a lifetime.

My personal reason for challenging the two of you was to tie off loose ends. Both of you are miles below me. At levels that I’d be ashamed to be at during this point of my career. But both of you have done things to me that I just can’t ignore and move on from, so here we are. The two of you accepted the challenge and your fate was sealed. Claudia has her own grudges that I couldn’t care less about, but I do care about whether I’ll have to do all the work or not. But it shouldn’t matter to the two of you either way, right? Because either way, the two of you are about to get your asses handed to you with authority and the only thing you should be worried about is how long you last before the inevitable and who eats the pin.

There’s nothing you can do.

Back to top Go down

Loose Ends
Page 1 of 1