Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Violent Ends? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Violent Ends? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Violent Ends? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Violent Ends? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Violent Ends? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Violent Ends? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Violent Ends? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Violent Ends? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Violent Ends? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Violent Ends?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Travis Murphy
Clients
Travis Murphy

Violent Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Violent Ends?   Violent Ends? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2021 11:50 pm

Violent Ends?
Charlotte, North Carolina
August 13, 2021

“Forgive me father, for I have sinned.”

Travis Murphy sits in the narrow stall, his elbows resting against his knees as he looks down at the floor.  He’s dressed simply in a pair of blue jeans and a Vanderbilt basketball jersey.

“Confess your sins to me child.”

The sound of the priest's voice comes in through the small opening in the wall.  Travis glances up at it for a moment before continuing to look down at the floor.

“There isn’t enough time in the day to confess all the wrongs that I have committed, father.  And truthfully...I didn’t come here for forgiveness for anything that I’ve done in the past.  All the times in my life that I’ve lied, cheated, hurt people...that’s not why I’m here.  I came to peace with my mistakes and the way I live my life a long, long time ago.”

“Then...then why are you here, my son?”

“I am here for the sins that I am preparing to commit.”

“And what sins are those?”

“The violent kind of sins, father.  The kind that are going to result in the Vendetta siblings meeting the Lord they pray to far sooner than they were expecting to.  It’s something that I have to do...and truthfully...it’s not even because of them.  Ares and Rosanna...I’m not really angry with them...I don’t even really dislike them.  Because in order to dislike someone that would mean that you actually have to care.  I don’t.  I don’t care about either of them.  I don’t care about their church.  I don’t care about their careers.  I don’t care about their parents.  Hell, I don’t even care about this match.  The only thing that I care about is getting Teddy and I back to where we belong and that’s competing for the Campeonatos de Parejas.  The titles that we never should have lost.  The titles whose current challengers we BEAT just a few short weeks ago.  But did that put us back in title contention?  Nah.  April and Hana continue to parade around with our championships.  Crimson Boutique move on to get their opportunity.  And what do we get?  The worst fucking consolation prize of all time...two pampered rich kids, wanting so desperately to crawl out of the shadow of their famous parents that they’ve turned to God, BEGGING him to make it happen for them.  Sadly, I don’t even think the Lord has those capabilities.”

“The Lord our God is all powerful, my child.”

“No.  No he’s not, father.  Not even God himself is powerful enough to save Ares and Rosanna now.  Cause while I may not give a shit about either of them, they happen to be in our way, father.  They happen to be the ones with the misfortune of having to face Teddy and I when we both KNOW that we should be competing for gold.  It’s funny.  Ares thinks that that championship gold has defined our whole personalities...and you know something, father?  He’s right.  At least in my case.  I had a taste of that gold.  For the first time in my life, I felt what it was like to be a champion.  I felt what it was like to be a winner.  I want that again.  I want it for myself.  I want it for Teddy.  And I’ll do ANYTHING that it takes to make it happen.  Ares will not stop me.  Rosanna will not stop me.  Claudia will not stop me.  Robbie will not stop me.  Hell, if God himself wants to get off his ass for once and come downstairs, he can get fucking run through too.”

“This is the Lord’s house, son.”

“You think I give a shit, father?  You saw what happened to the last church I was in.  Hell, Ares and Rosanna are still up in arms about that shit.  But you know something?  That little vandalization of the church is NOTHING compared to what’s going to happen to their physical well being this Sunday night.  Because this building might be God’s house, but that ring?  That ring is MY house, father.  That’s the Mac N’ Murphy Connection’s house.  And now, these two bitch-made cunts think they can trespass in our house just because their parents used to live there a lifetime ago.  Nah...fuck that.  I don’t have the patience left to deal with a man who’s used his last name has put him in position to overshadow the fucking champion of Dominion, despite facing off against Daniel fuckin’ Horror of all people.  I don’t have the patience left to deal with a woman who flees every time things get even remotely difficult to run off somewhere else where she can use her last name to get back on top.  I don’t have the patience left to deal with this fucking match when WE should be the ones challenging for the championships father!  Do you understand how fucking frustrating this is?  Do you understand WHY I feel the way that I feel right now?!”

“I-”

“Of course you don’t!  How could you?!  You refuse to live in reality! Instead, you choose to live in this little fucking box, thanking the imaginary fucking man in the clouds for everything good that comes into your life or that happens in this world, while completely eviscorating him of all blame when the bad things happen!  If a man has successful surgery, you thank God….but if he dies, do you blame him?  Answer me that, father!  When Teddy and I leave Rosanna and Ares a bloody fucking mess in the center of that ring....when we turn their fucking bones to dust by our hands...are you going to blame God?  Is that going to be his will too?”

“My child-”

“No!  Of course you’re not...and you know what?  You shouldn’t.  I don’t want you giving that credit to anybody else.  That damage...that destruction...that fucking hurricane that is going to be unleashed on Spawn at Violent Ends...that is going to be MY doing.  It’s going to be Teddy’s doing.  And God isn’t going to be able to do a damn thing about it.  He can witness the carnage, but all he’ll be able to do is turn a blind eye to it all.  Not like that’s anything new for him.  Man did conveniently sleep through the entirety of the holocaust after all.”

“The Lord works in mysterious ways.”

“Yeah...well I don’t, father.  There is nothing mysterious about the things that I plan on doing.  I’ve been very forthright about it since the moment I walked through the doors of this company.  You know what I want...the Vendettas know what I want.  The whole fucking world knows what I want and it sure as shit isn’t some fucking matchup with Spawn at Violent Ends, is it?  It sure as shit isn’t this gigantic waste of my time...of Teddy’s time.  Or the WORLD’S time!  I’m not going to be content with this.  WE aren’t going to be content with this.  We didn’t bust our asses our entire lives to get to this point...to get to this level...to be passed up for a team we’ve already beaten, and thrown into a match with a team that has a famous fucking name that they didn’t even establish!  It’s not like we’re facing Robbie and Claudia here!  Maybe THEN this would be worth my fucking effort!  But no...we’re facing the cheap fucking knock off versions of them.  Their lazy entitled fucking offspring who have tried and tried and tried to forge their own name for YEARS, but the only thing that they’ve managed to do is tarnish the name their parents built!  But you know what, father?  They want to pit us against them to fill a spot on the card?  Then fine.  But I’m not responsible for the result.  I’m not responsible for what is going to happen to them when Teddy and I take out all the frustration that we’ve felt our entire fucking lives.  Struggling to come up from nothing, listening to people tell us we’d fail, hearing over and over again to just get in line...all the way to making it here...all the way to winning the Campeonatos de Parejas...and the way that the titles were stolen from us.  The way we’ve been passed up for those less talented than us, despite ALL of the work that we’ve put into this. But for all that work...we don’t get our shot.  We just get two kids who’ve never had to work for a fucking thing a day in their lives.  That is...until now.  Because Sunday night...Ares and Rosanna are going to actually have to work for their own survival.  They're going to have to fight just to be able to walk out of that ring in one fucking piece.  Because this...this is where Teddy and I prove that we’re done playing around.  We will not sit patiently and wait for another opportunity.  From here on out, we will leave a trail of bodies in our way as we climb back to the championships that we know we still deserve to hold...and it starts this weekend with the Vendetta siblings.  Violent Ends?  Nah man...the violence is only just fucking beginning.”

“Son you should really-”

Travis slams the sliding door shut, cutting off the priest as he barges out of the confessional stall.

[Fade to Black]
Back to top Go down

Violent Ends?
Page 1 of 1