Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Wrestleworld Citizen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Wrestleworld Citizen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Wrestleworld Citizen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Wrestleworld Citizen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Wrestleworld Citizen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Wrestleworld Citizen I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Wrestleworld Citizen I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Wrestleworld Citizen I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Wrestleworld Citizen I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Wrestleworld Citizen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Layne Driver
Clients
Layne Driver

Wrestleworld Citizen Empty
PostSubject: Wrestleworld Citizen   Wrestleworld Citizen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 7:03 am

[Deus Xavier Machina is shown seated in his usual leather chair with a satisfied smirk on his face; nothing but an orange background behind him]

Hello, my friends.

It has been far too long, hasn’t it? It feels as though it has been years since we last spoke, but I assure you that I have been right there alongside you, watching our hero face a new obstacle. I have felt the same emotions of frustration and fear as he found himself in another terrifying situation that any normal man would have been broken by. I felt the uncomfortableness along with you as our hero stood back up and ventured onward despite the taste of defeat bittering his mouth and the wounds of a battle he practically fought by himself still ailing him. But most of all, I felt the same sense of relief that you felt.

It washed over us all as our hero proved to the world that he continues to fight and claw his way towards an ultimate goal. So what lies next for our Layne Driver? Why, it’s the very gold that eluded him once before. It’s funny how fate plays itself out, isn’t it? Some things are simply inevitable, but I assured you all that he would do what he feels must be done. No good story is a mere line from Point A to Point B. There are twists, there are turns, there are mountains that must be climbed, valleys that must be walked through, and challenges that must be overcome. Through pain and turmoil, the trial and tribulations… Layne Driver has found himself back in position to take what he came so very close to taking.

That gold that once haunted him now beckons him once more, and it is surely not an opportunity our hero will allow to slip through his fingers a second time. I am right there with you, on the edge of my seat just as you are, watching in suspense at what comes next.

But rest assured, my friends, we are, as we have always been, in the middle of our story.

[Deus snaps his fingers]

Wrestleworld Citizen 1z1DbSYrPkAiwbOa8N93AtkM6N44K2yq6CEFZUi6wTBtwnHgJxKWKzj93j-4dgbxwC0rtFtRMwNkR0b1M6XH6g_BjUCCLOXvKYFQZSdJtOlX77E42mQ-0o-p1KSXnlBOn9V5jKci

I know what people think of me. I get it. I’ve never claimed to be perfect. I have my flaws. I know that I can be overbearing. I tend to stand where many believe I shouldn’t, so to speak. I’ve accumulated failure upon failure in this company as far as my record goes and the goals I’ve set out to achieve. And when you look at that, you start to wonder if I have any room whatsoever to claim the things that I claim and speak to people the way that I speak to them. I know that these failures and how I’ve presented myself have painted me as some kind of a villain to a lot of people, but I need you all to know that everything I do, I do because I genuinely, truly believe that it’s what’s best for Wrestleworld. And you know, that’s a RARE thing. To think about the company and what’s best for it. In fact, this isn’t even just a company to me. It’s my home. It’s the world I live in, and the only world worth living in as far as I’m concerned. I believe in it and I only want it to be the best that it can be, and I believe I’m the person who can get it to being its best. 

I wish people could understand that this “crusade” is something that I shouldn’t have to carry a Championship to make a difference with. This should be something that everyone already understands clear as day and should be working alongside me for. I’ve never been here to hurt, only to help. But if I don’t act the way that I do, then I’ll be eaten alive by the cancer that’s poisoning Wrestleworld. Go ahead and roll your eyes. Tell me I’m crazy. If I weren’t the person I am right now, there’s no hope for MY home. I would be a sheep among wolves, and I would be devoured in an instant the moment I tried to play nice about it. Instead I chose to be a bigger, meaner monster than every one of those wolves. I chose to be what eats the wolf. I’m fighting for the betterment of an entire company solely because I care too much. If I were still in a place like, I don’t know, the Omega Wrestling Alliance, or even a place like Strong Style Wrestling - I wouldn’t give a shit about the company I’m in just like the rest of the people who inhabit those places and all the other hundreds of companies exactly like them. I’d be a selfish, egotistical, toxic piece of garbage who cares only about his “legacy” and how many Championships I can accumulate in the hopes that the amount will add inches to my dick. If this were SSW or OWA, I’d be just as much of a problem and detriment to it as the people who occupy them are right now and always have been. I know, because I’ve been there and I’ve done that. I’ll be damned if I allow Wrestleworld to end up as much of a cesspool as those places. I refuse. I care.

And I couldn’t be more grateful for this match on Sunday. I really could not be happier about it. A lot of people have told me that I should be scared that I have to compete with three other people, but I don’t think they realize the golden opportunity looking me in the face. These three people are the absolute epitome of everything I’m fighting against! What more could I ask for?! Sorry, I’ll try to keep this professional. It’s just that, I mean you look at someone like Stephanie Matsuda. To a lot of people - too many, in fact - Stephanie Matsuda is considered the “Ace” of a lot of places, including Wrestleworld. People look at her and they practically drop to their knees and genuflect because that’s how much they respect and admire her for all her work. These are people that have spent so much money on purchasing tickets and merchandise of Wrestleworld. People that love Wrestleworld and watch it religiously. These people have no idea they’re worshiping the very thing that’s killing what they love, and that absolutely breaks my heart. If only Stephanie cared about Wrestleworld as much as those fans who idolize her do. But that’s not the case, nor has it ever been. I mean, hey, don’t take my word for it. Go ahead and ask her “Do you love Wrestleworld? Is it your favorite place to compete? Is it your home?” Ask her anything like that, and she’s probably honest enough to tell you what you already knew deep down. She’s a journeywoman. She’s a nomad. She goes wherever the smell of gold takes her. Her big moment at Dreamworld when she VALIANTLY defeated Claudia Michaels and April Song to be crowned the first EVER American Dream Champion! Wow! That moment meant everything to all the fans of Wrestleworld! But to her? It’s just one moment of many she’s gotten to experience throughout the 500 different companies she competes for. It’s interchangeable. She’ll tell you it meant everything just because she travels to a different company like OWA to tell THEIR fans the moment she won whatever useless Title they have there was the moment that meant the most to her.

I don’t think I even need to dissect someone as blatantly disrespectful to this company as Graham Baker is. Anyone with eyes can see what a walking piece of mockery he is just by showing up, calling himself “The REAL American Dream”, and having the gall to insert himself into this Open Challenge situation that we all find ourselves in. Is he from OWA? Is he from SSW? Is he from somewhere else? Probably all of the above, but it’s not as if any of them differ. They’re all filled with gray blobs that look and sound exactly like him, walk like him, and do as he does. To say that he has no business being here or simply doesn’t belong here doesn’t even begin to do justice to how far away from Wrestleworld he should be right now, but here we are. He’s right here with us with an equal opportunity of capturing the American Dream Championship. But don’t worry, because I’m a glass half-full type of guy. I’m a foolish optimist. No matter how much his presence here might stain this match, I searched high and low for a silver lining in that dark cloud. I found that he is just as well a perfect example of everything wrong here in Wrestleworld, because in my perfect world, there wouldn’t be any “Open Challenge”, and there certainly wouldn’t be a way for anyone like Graham Baker to breathe the same air as me or anyone else that has earned a place here. And even more than that, I take solace in knowing that once I take the satisfaction of putting him down and swatting this fly that came in through the door, I know that he’ll take his ball and run on home. He’s of a certain kind of bug that runs back to where they belong, unlike Stephanie. Some are more persistent than others, but I don’t need a crystal ball to see in the future where a piece of garbage like Baker runs with his tail between his legs until the next identical bug takes his place.

Now those targets… I could hit those with my eyes closed. That’s all nothing more to me than low-hanging fruit. These are the kind of people I want to get rid of, and soon enough will as the American Dream Champion… But there’s one more example in this match, and it’s one that REALLY boils my blood. There’s still one more piece to this project of mine, and it honestly makes me sick to my stomach. Allesandro, it took everything in my being last Chapter to share the ring with you without vomiting. Stephanie Matsuda and Graham Baker - they piss me off and nothing would please me more than to get rid of them, but you? Words can’t even begin to describe how I feel about you. You’re not like them. You’re not some trash that wandered in from some other company to make this your 15th source of income. This is the only place that you occupy. This is your home. You showed loyalty to Wrestleworld, and that was something that I truly admired more than anything. Why else would I waste my time forming an alliance with you? Why else would I start building the foundation for a better Wrestleworld with you? But the moment I watched you walk away from all of that at Cero Miedo, I realize that I had made a grave judgment in character. I realized that you, Allesandro, are actually worse than Stephanie. You’re worse than Graham. You’re the scum so low I wouldn’t even bother to spit on. You make Wrestleworld your home, and then you spit in its face. You show that you are in this for no one but yourself. That all you care about is YOUR image and how YOU look. You are without a doubt the biggest problem here, and I will solve it. You’ve already done the work for me by being stupid enough to make an Open Challenge. I’m gonna take everything from you, and it’s gonna hurt a whole lot worse than it will for Stephanie and Graham, Allesandro. So much worse. Because they have places to crawl back to. Even in humiliation and defeat, they have somewhere to go when I rid Wrestleworld of them, but you? This is all you have. So when I take that American Dream Championship, and when I get rid of you, I just want you to know how much you’re truly losing. You will drown in the muck of your selfishness, and the last thing you see before it swallows you… Is me, holding up that Championship. All the money in the world won’t be able to save you from obscurity. Cherish every moment you have left, because I end it and I end you on Sunday.

Judge me. Hate me. Mock me. Berate me. But you will all thank me one day. Because I am the Gatekeeper. I am The Landlord of Wrestleworld. And come Sunday, rent… is… due.

Wrestleworld Citizen 1z1DbSYrPkAiwbOa8N93AtkM6N44K2yq6CEFZUi6wTBtwnHgJxKWKzj93j-4dgbxwC0rtFtRMwNkR0b1M6XH6g_BjUCCLOXvKYFQZSdJtOlX77E42mQ-0o-p1KSXnlBOn9V5jKci
Back to top Go down

Wrestleworld Citizen
Page 1 of 1