Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Welcome to Wrestleworld! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Welcome to Wrestleworld! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Welcome to Wrestleworld! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Welcome to Wrestleworld! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Welcome to Wrestleworld! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Welcome to Wrestleworld! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Welcome to Wrestleworld! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Welcome to Wrestleworld! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Welcome to Wrestleworld! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Welcome to Wrestleworld!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

Welcome to Wrestleworld! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Wrestleworld!   Welcome to Wrestleworld! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 5:11 am

Welcome to Wrestleworld! 9QuB9xTdzyKNIVp7sshleSzm7dxecsG4aMul6mE9rIp3MnWmWiszZ0Yug8GkspKjV-LMiY5S6g89DZ_p4TbTO4tIwh7_12NEie5jYSKFCLHy8TMeFGH7aNeoTUPaltMSX9DXBLPg
Welcome to a brave new world of Professional Wrestling!

Wrestleworld began as nothing more than an idea with no viable source to breathe life into it. Those who had strived to bring it to fruition saw it as nothing more than a lost cause until one man took an interest in it and stepped in: Jaywalker.

Known globally as a “Trailblazer” in the professional wrestling industry, Jaywalker made his millions before and during his career as a controversial, ruthless, and successful superstar-turned-Legend. While how he came upon Wrestleworld is unknown, he showed no hesitation in funding it and giving it life. Of course, it came with certain agreements that needed to be met. While Jaywalker has no interest in competing nowadays, he did see a certain opportunity in Wrestleworld and decided to mold it into his own vision.

With this, Wrestleworld became a company that celebrates any and all styles of professional wrestling all across the globe, and that statement rings true in the four specially-made Championships created to represent the very best parts of the world of wrestling:

The American Dream Championship; a Championship to represent the United States, complete with its own stipulations such as each contest for it being under “Outlaw Rules” which removes countouts, disqualifications, and ropebreaks.

The Shogun Championship; representing Japan and its traditional Puroresu style also known as “Strong Style”, this Championship is contested under its own regulated rules which involve a 20 count on the outside, more leniency from Officials, time limits, and of course, more emphasis on a hard-hitting shoot-based style.

The European Championship; Europe is home to various different styles, such as catch-as-catch can and others that focus on the technical side of pro wrestling. This Championship does just that as each contest for it emphasizes technicality and grappling as all matches for it can only be won via submission.

The Campeonatos de Parejas; Lucha Libre is a highflying, high-octane style from Mexico that is too mesmerizing and popular to be overlooked as these Championships show off tag team wrestling at its best. Each contest will be under lucha libre rules in which tags can even be made via one member of a team entering the ring and the other leaving it, as well as each match being contested by 2 out of 3 Falls.

Of course, one man alone can’t adequately control and overlook so much incoming talent and the various styles and Championships they’ll be competing for, so Jaywalker implemented a new system by introducing people known as “Architects” - professional wrestling stars and Legends that will each be selected to represent each Championship and the worlds they come from. Each Architect will not only overlook their designated Championship and make decisions regarding it, but they will also be the ones to defeat for anyone to be crowned as the first Champion(s) for them!

All of this and still more to come as Wrestleworld Director, Jaywalker, and his Architects continue to build this new world for you to explore!
Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com

Welcome to Wrestleworld!
Page 1 of 1