Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
[Ghost Organization] Dr. Rochelle Rohl I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
[Ghost Organization] Dr. Rochelle Rohl I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
[Ghost Organization] Dr. Rochelle Rohl I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
[Ghost Organization] Dr. Rochelle Rohl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
[Ghost Organization] Dr. Rochelle Rohl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
[Ghost Organization] Dr. Rochelle Rohl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
[Ghost Organization] Dr. Rochelle Rohl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
[Ghost Organization] Dr. Rochelle Rohl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
[Ghost Organization] Dr. Rochelle Rohl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

[Ghost Organization] Dr. Rochelle Rohl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Rochelle Rohl
Clients
Dr. Rochelle Rohl

[Ghost Organization] Dr. Rochelle Rohl Empty
PostSubject: [Ghost Organization] Dr. Rochelle Rohl   [Ghost Organization] Dr. Rochelle Rohl I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 3:50 pm

[Ghost Organization] Dr. Rochelle Rohl EyOc7JfXMAQeBTq
General Information | Model

Ring Name: Dr. Rochelle Rohl
Nicknames: Rohl Model, The Great Enrichment, Hag of the Hague.
Hometown: The Hague, Holland
Education: PhD in Particle and Nuclear Physics, minored in Radiochemistry

[Ghost Organization] Dr. Rochelle Rohl XJTeOXdxuEMJFV8NqkwAIvuXnGV0Fytx4TbwDyE-qRTDTsuDU2P5t3yA9bUooHGH4tlPC0X5eXmzeJPBN5Yxc6y8zX434oSV5DXLFPoVCx3t0bDTfYQQjZ6Eza-RhBql9aD9Ed_U=s0
Physical Information | Hag

Pic Base: Britt Baker
Height: 5’7”
Weight: .066 tons (132 pounds)
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: Backstage and entrance wise she wears a stylized white lab coat and white medical mask, with her stylized golden “RR” wheeled symbol on them and a black and yellow nuclear power symbol as a badge. In-ring, her gear is white with the before mentioned “RR” and nuclear power symbols decorated on them.

[Ghost Organization] Dr. Rochelle Rohl XJTeOXdxuEMJFV8NqkwAIvuXnGV0Fytx4TbwDyE-qRTDTsuDU2P5t3yA9bUooHGH4tlPC0X5eXmzeJPBN5Yxc6y8zX434oSV5DXLFPoVCx3t0bDTfYQQjZ6Eza-RhBql9aD9Ed_U=s0
Gimmick Information | Enrichment

Alignment: Heel
Tendency to Cheat: Often
Gimmick Description: Genius Scientist, unintentionally unnerving nuclear activist.

Brief Biography (optional): Domineering. Awkward. Second-generation wrestler. Grew up in a wrestling household and trained in her teens. Parents encouraged her to use her genius to find success in a different field and she had agreed until her recent motivations. She had worked at the Wrestleworld Nuclear Plant as an esteemed lead scientist since its inception. Having grown disillusioned and traitorous due to the constant sight and promotion of the nearby carnival, she became a mole against the architects and director of old.

Motivations: Fight back against the “propaganda” that has been disseminated to the masses about both nuclear energy and the nuclear family. This propaganda includes, but is not limited to, the following: Babayka and Chernobyl, European territory being represented by a “carnival” that scares children(everyone knows children hate clowns!), and the media that promotes the breakdown of the family and ignores nuclear energy as an alternative to fossil fuels. She will educate the people, especially the youth and their parents.

Wrestling Information | Hague's Punishment

Entrance Theme: “The Tradition” by Halsey

Entrance Description (optional): “The Tradition” by Halsey plays as a picture of Rochelle Rohl’s smiling nuclear family is shown on the tron with fumes of a nuclear powerplant are behind them. Rohl then appears on the stage with her stylized labcoat she poses by pointing at her nuclear power badge as green pyro explodes up from both her sides in a form of a light green yellowish mushroom cloud. She then stoically walks down the ramp with her arms crossed, stopping only to wave at youth she feels should be impressed into following her into education and professional behaviour. In the ring, she puts left index finger to her lips for silence, and her right up for people to “FEAR. EMBRACE. OBEY.

Wrestling Style: Submission, prefers to render people unconscious(put to bed.)
Favorite Match Type(s): Submission, Last Man Standing
Favorite Weapon(s): Laced Glove, rumoured to be Chloroform or Neurotoxin

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (10 Max)
1. Inverted Atomic Drop
2. Atomic Legdrop
3. Headbutt
4. Slap
5. Spider Suplex
6. Legsweep DDT
7. Stump Piledriver
8. Superkick
9. Running Knee Lift

Signature Moves (3-5)
1. Rohling Thunder (Rolling Thunder)
2. Fissile Dropkick (Missile Dropkick)
3. The Hague’s Justice (Standing Gullutione Choke with knee strikes)
4. Jump Spin Crescent Kick
5. Alabama Slam back of the head onto the ring apron (Outside of ring move)

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. Machtsgreep (Crossface / scissored armbar combination)
2. ALARA (Sleeper hold)
3. Vitrifying Elbows (Multiple “12–6” elbows)

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1): Finisher 1 and 2, but with a glove on touching their face, laced with a substance often slowly rendering someone unconscious.

Nuclear family

Household: A stay at home husband she nicknames Fat Boy despite being absolutely normal size, a son she calls Little Boy despite being tall, and of course a Puli dog called Pluto.

[Ghost Organization] Dr. Rochelle Rohl Fq_Hqgws4LuonvPP-dc6F3hCHAoAIlwxt6X-z8f3rurOHtvo3Zk3yMixT4-Y90Ivf6_c-hPrZbR0ZZi9C9isLFZHMp7LkwAXdPkfUmfWaAgKZrsX-IGTsN72NJle_jnXuexqxvjI=s0
Territory Information: Based on Nuketown(Black Ops 2010). A throwback to 1950’s family suburbs with vibrant family homes. All residents MUST be live in nuclear family homes and the residents are always shown with smiles on their faces in cheery bliss. The last remains of the former carnival are the creepy Roller Coaster and Merry Go Round, since children love those. The clowns? Some say they never left, but neither the Rohl family nor the residents seem forthcoming of where all those people could have gone.

[Ghost Organization] Dr. Rochelle Rohl Pkpo0Tl
Back to top Go down

[Ghost Organization] Dr. Rochelle Rohl
Page 1 of 1