Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
[Ghost Organization] Neron Yago I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
[Ghost Organization] Neron Yago I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
[Ghost Organization] Neron Yago I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
[Ghost Organization] Neron Yago I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
[Ghost Organization] Neron Yago I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
[Ghost Organization] Neron Yago I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
[Ghost Organization] Neron Yago I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
[Ghost Organization] Neron Yago I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
[Ghost Organization] Neron Yago I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

[Ghost Organization] Neron Yago

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neron Yago
Clients

[Ghost Organization] Neron Yago Empty
PostSubject: [Ghost Organization] Neron Yago   [Ghost Organization] Neron Yago I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 9:31 am

General Information.
Ring Name: Neron Yago
Nicknames: El Dañado
Hometown: Guadalajara, Mexico

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Santos Escobar
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 190lbs
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: In-Ring: Gold and black trunks with a gladiator type belt.
Out of the Ring/Entrance Gear: White pinstriped suit with a clashing animal print shirt underneath.

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Face | Neutral | Heel
Tendency to Cheat: Never | Sometimes | Often | Always
Gimmick Description: All Flash and Greed
Brief Biography (optional): Much like his counterpart, Manuel, Neron Yago has a love for the finer things in life, primarily money. Raised in a middle class family, Neron had very little interest in studying textbooks, and found more interest in swindling people out of money. By the time he was 20, he made a name for himself as one of the least trustworthy people in Guadalajara. He is a notorious thief, but a formidable fighter in his own right. Neron spends his free time enjoying a cigar, thinking about himself. He dislikes anything that isn’t him or his opportunities. For some reason, he has found an ally in Manuel Estrella. To say that Neron has ulterior motives would be a massive understatement. In a weird way, he is the ying to Estrella’s yang due to their clash in methods.
Motivations: Greed, Influence.

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: "Push It To The Limit" - Paul Engemann
Entrance Description (optional): The loud 1980s sound of ‘Push It To The Limit’ hits the speakers to a horrible response. Out steps the dreaded “El Dañado” Neron Yago, rocking a super tacky white suit and tiger print dress-shirt underneath. He has a massive smile on his face, a cigar hanging from his lips. Taking his casual walk down to the ring, he points to the ring, shaking his finger with a smile on his face. Upon walking up the steps to the apron, Neron nearly glides along the apron prior to getting into the ring. The ever confident Neron Yago flashes a smile, slowly spinning to the crowd before removing the cigar from his mouth, setting it aside as he gets himself ready for the match.
Wrestling Style: Showman Rudo
Favorite Match Type(s): Tag Team Matches
Favorite Weapon(s): His steel chain necklace, complete with a metal pendant attached.

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (10 Max)
1. Front Dropkick
2. Rolling Senton Splash
3. Single Arm DDT
4. Snap Suplex
5. Stiff Enzuigiri
6. Hurricanrana
7. Tilt O’Whirl Backbreaker
8. Tornado DDT
9. Kneeling DDT
10. High outside leg lariat (Harlem Sidekick)

Signature Moves (3-5)
1. Bésame - Gory Bomb
2. Confia - Piledriver
3. Corbata Mexicana - Sleeperhold while applying the Body Scissors

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. GOOOOOOOOOAL!!! - Penalty Kick to downed or seated opponent.
2. Get The Yeyo - Snapping Fisherman Buster

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1): Peso del Mundo - Senton splash onto the back of the head of the opponent. (Must drive all the body weight down onto the opponent.)

Additional Notes about the Character. (optional): N/A
Back to top Go down

[Ghost Organization] Neron Yago
Page 1 of 1