Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
[Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
[Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
[Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
[Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
[Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
[Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
[Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
[Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
[Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

[Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vic Trainor
Clients

[Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor Empty
PostSubject: [Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor   [Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 12:51 pm

[Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor VF7G_Vlsk73VSlSxvjtpdvYZU6e54t57p-XCyl1DM3hZwEMvNZ38Qt9dQ0o-58_kPVbpyHGPUCmmoPulF965d552tp9hdvYA5DXzq81SGIoEszZAlaqVK5Q158AQiyxXRdACd1jx=s0
General Information.
Ring Name: Vic Trainor
Nicknames: “Leader of the Wolfpack”
Hometown: Miami, Florida

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Vince McMahon
Height: 6 ft. 2 in.
Weight: 256 lbs.
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: Black or grey suit. Black Jacket. In wrestling, he often prefers to either go shirtless or wear a sleeveless T-shirt over his black pants. 

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Heel
Tendency to Cheat: Sometimes
Gimmick Description: You have those who fight with honor… And those who fight to win. Vic Trainor will always choose the latter. No matter what it takes. No matter how violent or underhanded the method is. If you don’t exhaust all of your effort into your fights, then what’s the point of coming to battle? One must always be prepared for any situation and there is no room for weakness. This is what he taught himself since starting his wrestling career and this is what he teaches his students. Unlike his counterpart and the former Shogun Architect, Jaydayne Pendragon, he ensures that his students are trained to be the best of the best. 

The Wolf Pack of the Wrestleworld Camp
These are Vic Trainor’s top students. They are well-trained relentless fighters that are considered to be model students because of their cunning and extreme ways to win a fight. They will also do everything to assist their leader.
[Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor EdckNSQSa4BK6O_HYw69F26rY0jK-cwbjkTYBUH7r3_svzVnpe0f6E-tIJxzrv_KkQFlqv4HZWgSo511Y1k_CMTY6cwblPLq8ghMPn98Ua-TOyYpGtSZtRjL7D1231MYIXNQ4L3Q=s0[Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor PgntaSllC3XWUzyi5xJRgfPh1M6IxPyScQD8a29ulVrOhQW3Go_uRSKK7Wev2TbVxa_YU_728Qv0jUxHhJkXgx2BrEYoE_SwxNIUfu-sVlwzB8tcslSEQMBRnXailv9HPirF3loS=s0
Yuri St Clair, 21 (Erika Toda) | Roy Rockwell, 23 (Tom Holland)
[Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor MJVSQdVpQCpUxgaB0eicHir5Dme0QaTg0WT1qWnG-rNklOYUxm0lIGHE58CK3IWlWGL8ESlPw4f6L-GKqTN9ewrYJ4k7piEqFlk8k-f7AKhYltkM7ZGg8uXK6MvXuLTMmhJLepaA=s0[Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor E6gADb29o7i8IVID7zRiAOViWhjUPWQBbQK1bKj1uR4Szu7F5DhlJN7Gf2yfi7BMsxxfbz0veCVn3pyQ9kp6OJ_cb9fC07QxCdekEAKh2k_ui8HrYIrygMIqoWS9S1-K_4VUVBgr=s0
Sergio Martin, 19 (Jake T. Austin) | Yvonne Valentino, 22 (Peyton List)
[Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor Yeac5TR0iW6o3ECaRPo1RlnHFgoCXOogdI6RktdNIbecFmgcYd62NorWL8Rm-HQ4eQn2nI4qy6-45tToY95hEwqj7E03iI8FcnXP_WN35qPgDBFeqx-WlGP1j8uVXU1gZCnK7kIW=s0[Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor HpJjFyPnBWOXElDi5_kuy89E0nVjTtW5gjx4NTXVGHr04Pib36C_ELFN3Lpej1KMr1QUXB_Et3DFVAn4uMkB0ewJIDfWlJCJFZrA5Lr7oWMXZtTt2LG1j25TUxcFfIekX63WgSjZ=s0
Taylor Monroe and Tyler Monroe, 21 (Jake Paul and Logan Paul)

Motivations: To push the Shogun Division beyond limits.

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: “The Wolf” by Hi-Finesse Music
Wrestling Style: Technical. Brawler. Depending on the match.

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (10 Max)
1.Running Powerslam
2. Fallaway Slam
3. Full Nelson Slam
4. Scoop lift dropped into an inverted DDT
5. Kick to the chest of an opponent draped horizontally over the top turnbuckle
6. Pushing big boot to the chest of an opponent
7. Spinning Backfist
8. Double wrist clutch to a grounded opponent followed by multiple stomps to the opponent's chest, face, and head
9. Front Missile Drop
10. Sleeper Hold

Signature Moves (3-5)
Running Powerbomb
Running Bigboot
The Victory Special - Spike Piledriver

Finishing Moves (2-3)
Class Dismissed - Buzzsaw Kick (High speed roundhouse kick to a seated, kneeling or rising opponent)
Detention - Triangle Choke followed by multiple elbow strikes to the opponent's head

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1): 
Heart Punch (A strong punch to the chest area that would stun an opponent)
Back to top Go down

[Ghost Organization] Vic Trainor
Page 1 of 1