Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
[Ghost Organization] Manuel Estrella I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
[Ghost Organization] Manuel Estrella I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
[Ghost Organization] Manuel Estrella I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
[Ghost Organization] Manuel Estrella I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
[Ghost Organization] Manuel Estrella I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
[Ghost Organization] Manuel Estrella I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
[Ghost Organization] Manuel Estrella I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
[Ghost Organization] Manuel Estrella I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
[Ghost Organization] Manuel Estrella I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

[Ghost Organization] Manuel Estrella

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manuel Estrella
Clients
Manuel Estrella

[Ghost Organization] Manuel Estrella Empty
PostSubject: [Ghost Organization] Manuel Estrella   [Ghost Organization] Manuel Estrella I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 9:20 pm

Ring Name: Manuel Estrella
Nicknames: The Main Event, El Mego Estrella, All About M.E.
Hometown: Mexico City, Mexico

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Rush
Height: 6'0''
Weight: 230 lbs
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: In-Ring: Black & White Two-Tone Trunks and Knee Pads.  Out of the Ring/Entrance Gear: White Suit and long black cape with a red on the underside.

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Heel
Tendency to Cheat: Often
Gimmick Description: Cutthroat Businessman
Brief Biography (optional): Manuel grew up poor on the outskirts of Mexico City, and like many young men before him without a bright future he took up a life of crime.  Starting low as a foot soldier and bag man, he spent the time between his early teens and late twenties building up a reputation and climbing up the Cartel ladder.  Shortly after reaching the highest position anyone could reach without nepotism coming into play, his territory was shut down by federales but somehow Manny managed to skirt the authorities.  Many believe he ratted out the Cartel after realizing the world they had offered him wasn't enough.  Regardless of rumor and innuendo, the Cartel didn't move in when Manny reemerged from the underground with a successful chain of car dealerships that seemed to have materialized overnight, along with the dubious books that accounted for every expense.  Eventually something or someone drove Estrella out of Mexico and led him to Wrestleworld Island where he put down new grassroots, but quickly found himself offended by how his country was represented by the Campeonatos de Parejas Architects.  With a new territory in sight to exploit, El Mego Estrella has found the favorable scent of blood spilled in a turf war gracing his nostrils once more.

Motivations: Greed, Power, Respect.

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: "Mars, The Bringer of War" - Gustav Hoist
Entrance Description (optional): The quiet but building violins of "Mars, The Bringer of War" begin to whisper through the arena as Manuel Estrella steps through the curtain sporting his breakaway white suit and a long black and crimson cape that drags behind him as he slowly makes his march to the ring.  The chorus builds as he lets his cape drop behind him as he climbs the steps, walks the apron, steps through the ropes, and rises up on the middle rope and stares down the crowd with his nose upturned and the wild eye of a conqueror scanning the crowd with dismissive anger.  

Wrestling Style: Lucha Libre Rudo
Favorite Match Type(s): Tag
Favorite Weapon(s): Steel Chair

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (10 Max)
1. Catching Snap Powerslam
2. Olympic Slam
3. Running Senton Back Splash
4. Rope Hung Triangle Armbar
5. Top Rope Senton Back Splash
6. Headbutt
7. Running Grounded Double Foot Stomp
8. Superkick
9. Spinning Wheel Kick
10. Bridging Northern Lights Suplex
Signature  Moves (3-5)
1. Sentencia de Muerte (Kneeling Shoulder Breaker and Jumping Tombstone)
2. Sentencia de Muerte Dos (Middle Rope Tombstone driving the opponent’s head into the bottom turnbuckle pad, sets up Matadero)
3. El Rey Tigre (Double Underhook Shoulderbreaker)

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. Matadero (Shotgun Dropkick to Opponent Seated in the Corner)
2. La Tortura (Grounded Octopus Stretch)
3. La Gran Tortura (Seated Arm-Trap Abdominal Stretch)

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1): Sentencia de Muerte Final (Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker into a Deadlift Tombstone)
Back to top Go down

[Ghost Organization] Manuel Estrella
Page 1 of 1