Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Little Girl. - vs Cash, Drago & Jay I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Little Girl. - vs Cash, Drago & Jay I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Little Girl. - vs Cash, Drago & Jay I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Little Girl. - vs Cash, Drago & Jay I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Little Girl. - vs Cash, Drago & Jay I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Little Girl. - vs Cash, Drago & Jay I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Little Girl. - vs Cash, Drago & Jay I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Little Girl. - vs Cash, Drago & Jay I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Little Girl. - vs Cash, Drago & Jay I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Little Girl. - vs Cash, Drago & Jay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hana Nakajima
Clients
Hana Nakajima

Little Girl. - vs Cash, Drago & Jay Empty
PostSubject: Little Girl. - vs Cash, Drago & Jay   Little Girl. - vs Cash, Drago & Jay I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:18 am

Little Girl. - vs Cash, Drago & Jay AKDJwWR
Little Girl. - vs Cash, Drago & Jay PoshFrightenedDachshund-size_restricted

Dreamworld #1: Little Girl.

31.07.20 Osaka, Japan

*Recently, Hana has felt quite depressed with her results and the fact that she is a burden for The World's Finest. She had the feeling, that she should have done a lot more for both them and her trainer, but every time she was close to do it, something went wrong. In the last few days, a young Japanese girl wondered if there was something wrong with her, or if she was just going through a more difficult period. Well, there was nothing wrong with that, because everyone sometimes feels a little burnt out, especially looking at the amount of responsibilities that she has. However, such thoughts reflected on her readiness and willingness to fight, or rather it was not sadness that made her feel that way, but fear of disappointing them again. However, Arata, who, was supoosed to train with Hana today, wasn't a fan of such an approach. He almost screamed at her, when he saw that she was lying on a mat in the ring and did not respond to commands. The annoyed Japanese man walked closer to the squared circle and pulled Hana by her leg, making her fall to the ground.*

What are you doing?!

*The teenager girl squealed, irritated by such brutal behavior of her Sensei. Arata just snorted, before going for response.*

What I am doing? What the hell are you doing, Hana? I was talking to you a few times and you just lied there and didn't even look my way. You know very well, that I have my own matters to deal with at Dreamworld. So either you want my help and you cooperate or don't waste my precious time, okay?

*Arata reached out his hand towards her to help her stand up, and soon Hana was back on her feet. The girl sighed heavily and decided to explain her fears to her trainer, who waited silently for her to say something.*

"I'm sorry, Arata-San. I just don't know, if all of these makes sense. I have the impression, that I am one big disappointment for everyone recently and I don't want to be a burden for them again. This time, it's not a singles match! Not only I have to deal with consequences, but Violet and Reno as well, and I don't want to hurt them, because of my incompetence. It's enough that I already let you down, when I failed to Mr. Dampshaw. I don't want think once again, that I wasn't good enough, especially since for Violet, this clash is important. I not only have to help her win, but also try to protect her from Cash's sick mind. You heard, what he said. He wants to end her career on purpose. How he even can think about such a thing?! What if it happens and it will be my fault? I won't be able to deal with this responsibility."

*Hana shook her head with tears in her eyes, then looked at Arata, waiting for what he would say. She was afraid, that he would agree with what she said, and then she certainly would not be able to find the strength to participate in this Tables Match.*

"Look, kid. I understand, that you are worried for your buddies from The World's Finest, but crying won't help. If you act like a scared little girl, not only will you not be able to save them from a bigger damage, but you will also make them lose. So take a deep breath and think for a moment. It's normal to not feel confident after your recent failures, but it's just the past, Hana. You can't change what happened, but you can start building your new future. Forget about the match against Reggie. You tried hard and that was the most important thing, and I have no grudge against you. Forget about what happened on the last DOMINION with Drago. You have the right to have a worse period, but that doesn't mean, that you're not good enough. Not so long ago you beat Shogun Champion, having to carry Raoul on your back, huh? Exactly! Therefore, clear your mind and stop looking back. Being stucked in the past has never helped anyone. Especially since, you belong to the generation, that will be the future. So wipe your tears and let's start preparing for this clash. Everything will be fine, just believe in yourself and remember why you are part of it. Then the strength, you always had, will come back, Hana."

*Arata smiled slightly, then turned his back to Hana. The girl was grateful for this conversation, because even though she was still not feeling well, she felt that Arata's words were the key to regaining the motivation to the fight, which she needed now. Especially since, their opponents at Dreamworld are ready for anything.*

06.08.20 Tokyo, Japan

*After talking to Arata a few days ago, energy and motivation returned to Hana's heart. Despite the fact, that she knew that she had not been doing very well lately, the words of her trainer allowed her to think, that she is able to change her current situation and, above all, help her friends from The World's Finest. The willingness to help was the main reason Hana even agreed to take part in the match, when Violet asked her to do so. Even if the young Japanese girl didn't feel fully prepared after the recent failures, she knew that Violet and Reno were counting on her, especially since there was no one else to take her place. Was it risky that Hana, being in such a state, undertook this task? A little bit, but on the other hand, all other members of their faction already had their obligations, and the Japanese woman didn't want to take away their chance for success. Therefore, despite her doubts, Hana decided that she would do anything to help her companions, even if it required brutality from her, which she still could not get used to. Brutality, which became everyday life in this industry. In the early stages of her career, it seemed to her that she could avoid it, because wrestling was not only about hitting each other with chairs, but it was foolish to put preferences over reality. Of course, there is a wide variety of styles in this industry, but in the end, you have to accept that you have to face each of these things at different stages of your career. As it turned out, Hana was far from her field, constantly forced to participate in matches, in which she did not feel well. However, she also knew, that she was not just doing it for her own well being. She was forced to get her hands dirty in order to support her friends, to establish a proper order in Wrestleworld, or even to teach a few people that not everything must be done by force. It was the last thing, that was her goal for this Tables Match. To show these three men, that the whole world is not about excessive violence, even if she has to throw them into this hard as hell table, to do so.*

*The recording begins in one of the most amazing and colorful gardens in Japan, Happo-en Garden in Tokyo. The shot shows, a well-known young Japanese girl dressed in quite unusual way, or at least for her. Hana wears a baby pink dress with a huge bow tied around her waist. Smaller bows are also visible at the neckline, at the beginning, of long sleeves, at the end of which there is a small frill. Near the neckline can be noticed two stripes of baby pink material, tied at the back of her neck, forming the letter "X" on the front. The whole outfit is completed with white tights with pink bunnies, as well as varnished pink shoes and a white backpack, in a shape of bunny, on a silver chains. This outfit is supposed to refer to one of the Japanese fashion styles, namely Lolita Fashion, or actually Sweet Lolita. In addition to this, another unusual change can also be seen. Hana's long, ponytails-tied hair have a baby pink color, made with non-permanent hair dye. A delicate make-up can be seen on the face of a young Japanese woman to emphasize her delicacy. In the first seconds of the recording, Hana stands sideways with her head raised, looking at the pink leaves of Sakura tree, and the surface of the lake stretches behind her back. After a while, the girl looks towards the camera, slightly embarrassed that she got distracted so easily. Hana smiles nervously and starts talking, as she chews pink bubble gum.*

I won't lie, the last month in Wrestleworld wasn't the best, I could have imagined, but I'm not the only one with problems. You just have to look around to see, that everyone is struggling to survive here. It's kind of silly to put it this way, but looking at some people's behavior it really looks like that. More and more often, I have the impression that what people care is only benefits, and all the fun has been tossed aside. I'm not saying, that I don't take it seriously, but the thing is, I want it to be something that I enjoy, and not only work. Forgetting about your passion makes it lose value for you, no matter how desired this job is by others, and I still want to see the point in being part of the wrestling world. I want to be part of this world, even if there are many people in it who are trying to destroy it. Is it sad? Yes. Is it a bit pathetic, that this very world is tending to self-destruct, just because people who live in it, cannot see anything other than the tip of their nose? Yes. However, no matter how bad it is, there are still people who want change it. People, who want the right order to prevail in this world and that everyone can enjoy it. The World's Finest are such people, but for some reason, there are still individuals who think that we are a group of pseudo heroes.

*Hana bites her rose lips, while shrugging her shoulders at the same time. Then she sighs heavily and continues the thought that she started.*

It has never been our goal to put ourselves in the position of heroes. From the very beginning, it was just a matter of stopping the chaos, brought by The Underworld, but as you can see, our intentions were misunderstood. Or rather, I should say that others created their own version of events. Whoever watched us carefully, knew what we wanted to do, so when such an accusation is heard, it is more than clear, that it is simply jealous of the lack of spotlight. That's why, people try to put us in bad light. Eh, I don't like to talk about others like this, because jealousy is quite a strong and negative feeling, but what else can I think, when Jay Jones says such things. This guy was overshadowed for all this time. Perhaps because of our war with The Underworld. Perhaps, because he doesn't seem like a very attractive option for management. I don't know, but it doesn't matter. The fact is, Jay feels aggrieved by not being the center of attention, and now that he has had some attention, he acts as if he is a main superstar, while he is nobody (Young Japanese woman closes her eyes for a few seconds and covers her mouth with her hands) Sorry, Jay, that was rude. I didn't mean to offend you or anything. Although, you didn't think about it, when you said all the unpleasant things about me or my friends, so maybe I shouldn't regret it. Eh, morality is relative, right? Anyway, you say that you have low expectations of me, and I quite wonder what your reason is. Because I lost two matches in a row? Look, everybody has a harder time in life sometimes, it's quite a human thing. However, since you have such a terrible opinion of me for this reason, what I should think of you? What should I think of someone, who is barely able to win a match, let alone knowing a taste of gold. Maybe I don't impress you, but that still doesn't change the fact, that at least in the eyes of the wrestling world, I am a more valuable competitor. I may not be the top of the mountain that I would like to be, but there is still a lot ahead of me on my career path. A career that was quite interesting from the very beginning, putting me in the position of prodigy kid. Am I? Eh, I wouldn't say that. However, I am definitely better than many people at my age or a little older, which is enough for me. See, Jay, I'm not trying to pretend to be someone, I'm not. You? You act like you are the standard of this place...like you know everything about the wrestling industry, while you have no idea about it. I may be younger, but I'm still Senpai between the two of us. It's me who went through the things, you can't imagine, but you are the one who talks about how well you know and love violence. Jay, I experienced more violence, going from one cage to another, in June alone than you did in your entire career. Even if I haven't been in this industry for a long time, all these events have shown me, how strong of a person I am, no matter what. Therefore, ordinary tables or oak one, Hana is not afraid of being hurt. Hana is no longer afraid of losing some blood. I stopped thinking about it, as it became my everyday life with each passing day. Do I like it? Honestly, I hate it. I hate hurting people, but at one point I started putting my friends over those monsters who would hurt them without hesitation. So, Jay, if you feel like that, you can consider me a silly little girl in a pink dress, but don't forget, that this little girl gave her blood, sweat and tears during the Trail of Seven. Don't forget, that this little girl managed to win against Claudia Michaels, who is almost undefeated. This little girl was able to kick the ass of the big bad Shogun Champion. Because she wanted to? No, because friends were more important, and I'm taking part in this Oak Tables Match, just for them.

*The young Japanese woman clenches her hand on the silver chain, then begins to sway slightly from side to side.*

There is also someone on your side, who knows how important some people are, even though he is not a very polite person. Of course, I mean Cash Corleone, who could kill for his wife. As I said a few months ago, it's beautiful that someone loves you so much, that they are willing to sacrifice anything, but you have to know the limit in everything. Cash seems to be so madly in love, that he doesn't even have the word "limit" in his dictionary. We've all seen, what he did to Violet at King of the World. He almost made her not to come back to the ring again, just because she had put her hands on Sakura. But that might just be an accident, right? It could, but never was. Cash was so furious, that he wanted to hurt her deliberately, or actually retire her. In fact, those events are the reason why this whole match is taking place at Dreamworld. Cash wants revenge, but at what cost...Is that really necessary, Cash? Why can't you just let go of Violet? In the end, you paid her back, by sending her to the hospital. It doesn't make much sense to continue this chase. The problem is, that you are blinded by aggression. I don't know, if you've always been like this or if it's Ms. Claudia who has such an influence on you, but this is a toxic approach to the world. Even if you don't care, remember that there is someone who wouldn't want her dad to be seen that way...Hurricane definitely wouldn't want to see a monster, sitting near the same table with her. Cash, if no argument works for you, at least let your concern for your daughter's future be a voice of common sense. I know you love her, maybe even more than Sakura, so don't do anything that might make her turn away from you in the future. To be honest, I wouldn't want to have anything to do with someone, who deliberately ends others' careers, even if it was my father (A slight grimace appears on Hana's face) I'm not asking you to give us a forfeit during match or something. We can't change what happened. All I'm asking is, that you don't cross the line at Dreamworld, because there may be no turning back.

*Hana grabs one of her ponytails and starts playing with it, looking down at the ground for a moment.The teenager returns to her speech with a slight grimace in her voice.*

Aaaaaaaaand here we go again. It looks like I won't get away from you that quickly, Drago. Should I be happy or sad? I don't know, the match against you was not the most pleasant one, especially the moment, when you put the crowbar to my throat. It was rude, you shouldn't treat a lady that way. However, what might someone, who does business with members of The Underworld, knows about good manners? Exactly, it is even a rhetorical question. Coming back, I don't want to repeat what happened with him on DOMINION, but on the other hand, I feel that I got a second chance from fate to fix, what I screwed up then. You see, I have the feeling, that I have let down all of them, by sustaining two defeats in a row, so I have something to prove, that it is just a temporary decline in form, not anything serious. Perhaps I should have been more worried about this and I was, but the support of certain people, as well as, my victory on Odyssey gave me new strength and improved my morale for our match. To be honest, there's nothing worse than stepping into the ring and feeling like piece of trash. Though, that probably applies to all things. I can say it from my own experience, when I was trying to become a J-POP Idol. I was told that, although, I have talent, I am too ugly, which is kind of ridiculous, because it should matter, how you sing and dance in the music industry. Besides, look at that cute face? They have no idea, what they lost! Anyway, what I mean by this is that, feeling unwell sometimes can take away our motivation and all your strength, and often such a state is caused by other people. That's why, I'm sorry that you had such unpleasant experiences in your life too, Drago. Underestimating someone, just because they are smaller than others, is stupid as hell. Look at me, I'm small too, and I'm doing pretty well, even against big guys like Maggall. Physical strength is important, but there are many other qualities that can compensate for the lack of it. Nowadays, in the wrestling industry, size does not matter so much. As they say, if size mattered, the elephant would be the king of the jungle, not the lion.

*The Pastel Rabbit begins to move a little closer towards the camera, so that you can only see her from the waist up. Hana clenches both her hands on the chains on her backpack, then goes for the last part of her speech, still chewing on the gum.*

Lately, I felt like someone threw me through a table and that's what my opponents intend to do, but I have the feeling that the closer to Dreamworld, the more I feel that everything can change. Especially since, I have two wonderful people on my side. Reno, who knows the industry better than anyone else, and Violet, who is unique in her own way. Even though people laugh at her case, I rather think that this is what makes her strong. She might not have influence on it, but Spiderman didn't ask for powers either, did he? Either way, The World's Finest has gone through a lot of difficult situations. It was during singles matches with The Underworld or the Trail of Seven. Therefore, I believe that this Tables Match will not be an obstacle for us either. Why? Because we share a common goal and bonds, while our opponents are focused only on revenge and material goods. And as you know, in every fairy tale, the good side always win.

*Hana laughs girly, then blows a large gum bubble, that breaks. At the same time, screen fades black, ending the recording. Hana can still enjoy the beautiful scenery, as she tries to clear her mind for this important match at Dreamworld.*
Back to top Go down

Little Girl. - vs Cash, Drago & Jay
Page 1 of 1