Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Damaged Little Girl I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Damaged Little Girl I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Damaged Little Girl I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Damaged Little Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Damaged Little Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Damaged Little Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Damaged Little Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Damaged Little Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Damaged Little Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Damaged Little Girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crazy Vie
Campeonatos de Parejas
Campeonatos de Parejas
Crazy Vie

Damaged Little Girl Empty
PostSubject: Damaged Little Girl   Damaged Little Girl I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2020 9:25 pm

[It wasn’t a loud sound but it was enough to wake her up, not from her sleep but from those small, rare times when she takes back her consciousness as she finds herself in a different place, in a different time with no idea how the hell she got there. She looks at the phone in her pocket. It’s September 29th. She’s been “out” for a full day.]

Violet: So… Um… Which one of you brought me here?

[She is back home, back in her home in Detroit where she lived in a tiny trailer. It takes her back to the time she needed a job, with barely any food to put on the table because after she was cleared to leave from the asylum at 18, reality sunk in that a woman like her would not find a decent job long-term. Whenever she lands a job as a waitress or a grocery store cashier, there will be times when the psychotic break would kick in. A stressful environment was all it took.]

Violet: So… None of you would take responsibility for this, huh…

[Violet kept walking. She was close to what she used to call home. After the very long time she’s gone, she did wonder what became of her mobile home. She didn’t have space or the beautiful view that she has at the Wrestleworld Capital, but it was home.]

Violet: I don’t know why you guys want to be back here. Everything is so inconvenient. We have a tiny apartment in the city, why choose this place to go to?

[She could still hear nothing. Not a single soul inside her wanted to speak or take over. Not that she’s complaining. It was a rare moment that she could be at peace. She unlocks the door with the key in her wallet, and inside the trailer, it looked exactly how she left it except for the dust on the furniture. She didn’t have a couch. She only had her bed. She sits down and takes advantage of this quiet mind for her to think ]

Violet: Well, I am not going to make you guys talk if you don’t want to. I will admit it’s nice to be back here, so I’m just going to guess that you guys feel nostalgic. It really is nice to go back once in a while, to the times when we are alone and we were still trying to figure things out, but you have to admit it’s nice that the mystery has already been solved. All we needed was friends that would love us for who we are.  That’s how Stephanie has been for me, and that’s how Lillie and Hana are to me right now. They are supportive and reliable, and they don’t think of us as a burden or a charity case like others have. Lillie in particular though seems to be ready for a fight no matter what, and it puts a smile on my face. I admire women like her and I do believe that she has grown as a competitor ever since the very first match she had, so she will be tough to go against…. but we intend to keep up, don’t we? We will finish the match with Lillie and will main event facing her later in the night so that one of us becomes the first-ever Territorial Champion. Something tells me she will be it, but it doesn’t mean I won’t try to outlast her.

[Violet looks to her side to see her reflection in the mirror. She starts to speak again as if it were another person]

Violet: This battle royale is a good thing. We haven’t been in one, right? We’ve actually never been in a multi-person match where we have to look out for our best interest, but it’s great to have one like it where we get to face various people. I did want to join the Bloodbath Battle Royale or the Dreamscape, but I was fearful that I might just disappoint those who are counting on me, but something about this feels just right. It’s a great opportunity to be in the center of the chaos, and you know that I am counting on you guys to get as much elimination as you can. But it looks like there’s a handful of people in this that we’ve yet to face. After being around the Underworld for a good chunk of time, it’s refreshing to go against people I haven’t really done a match with. Like… Like that Daniel Horror guy. He gives me the sadistic vibe, he seems like a person who would enjoy painting the walls with blood, and I fully believe that he and Violent would get along as they both like making people suffer. 

[Violet chuckles]

Violet: Now, now, I think it’s also reasonable to also think of a guy like Jacob Striker who has made such a great showing in Wrestleworld ever since his first appearance, and I think no matter what he does, he’s a crowd favorite too. But I don’t know if anyone notices this, or it’s just me, but it seems to me like his whole schtick is fully motivated by anger. He can’t go through a single statement without undermining his opponents, and even people he has won a match with as a team. I mean, I get it, we were both trained and brought to the spotlight by Stephanie Matsuda… She won the American Dream Championship back at Dreamworld and I have no doubt that since we were given the opportunity to learn from her, we’d be next in line for a Championship and that’s what we’re here to prove. And if I’m not standing with Lillie as winners of the battle royal, I’d like for it to be Jacob… But let’s face it, while Jacob claims to be a man of many styles of fighting, he still presents himself as a one-trick pony. He acts like any other arrogant person that would come to the ring with nothing really special to bring. But lucky for him, we have all of that covered. We are not just one person who was trained and shaped to be a great athlete by a good leader. All of the Vellas have been conditioned and trained to fight not as a single person trying to multi-task but rather, we almost make it unfair for others because we have multiple specialties. WE are here and WE will be coming for the prize no matter what. 

[Violet tilts her head to the side.]

Violet: Or not, maybe we’re better off running away with Señor Pinchy and making a boiled lobster out of him if our career dies fast. At least we get a good meal out of it. Ah well.. 

[Violet leans back, with her head on a pillow.]

Violet: This is a good thing, you guys. When we were moved to DOMINION, we didn’t know what to make of it, but it seems like we’ve just landed a place with new opportunities. I guess for now we can relax until we have to go back to the Capital. Rest easy, everyone. 

[Violet closes her eyes for a moment. She opens her eyes and finds herself at the trail near the Carnival. The date? Saturday, October 3rd right before DOMINION takes place]

Violet: Oh, damn it...
Back to top Go down

Damaged Little Girl
Page 1 of 1