Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
That's GENERAL Tough Girl to You. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
That's GENERAL Tough Girl to You. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
That's GENERAL Tough Girl to You. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
That's GENERAL Tough Girl to You. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
That's GENERAL Tough Girl to You. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
That's GENERAL Tough Girl to You. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
That's GENERAL Tough Girl to You. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
That's GENERAL Tough Girl to You. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
That's GENERAL Tough Girl to You. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

That's GENERAL Tough Girl to You.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
April Song
Clients
April Song

That's GENERAL Tough Girl to You. Empty
PostSubject: That's GENERAL Tough Girl to You.   That's GENERAL Tough Girl to You. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 11:50 pm

That’s General Tough Girl to You.

That's GENERAL Tough Girl to You. SandyEveryArkshell-size_restricted

It’s really amazing how one little misunderstanding can lead to so much trouble. I mean, so many people were praising our matches, so proud of the performance of World’s Finest, now we have to deal with whispers of a breakup, dissension in the ranks. 

Fuck all of that. 

Now, now, Nobi...no need to get all sentimental and bring up the past. What I did inside the Elimination Chamber wasn’t just to protect you. I mean, I was thoroughly disgusted once I found out who the scum behind the mask was and was more than happy to try to break him like a branch of wood, but there’s no need to feel indebted to me. That’s all about the past and, at least in this case, I think we can leave the past behind. We’ve been casual friends and allies in Japan and in the United States, we’ve worked together here in WrestleWorld. So many times in this business we dwell on the past we forget to prepare for the future. So this week, I want to talk to you about the future, Nobi.

My future, at least the future that pertains to this company, is to add to the gold chest of the World’s Finest group. Now, sure, there is an argument that could easily be made that I could challenge Matsuda for her American Dream title but what would that do for us? What would that do for the team? Stephanie and I have been at loggerheads with each other for long enough and the two of us battling over and over and over would only inspire factionalism and jealousy among our ranks and as co-leader of this faction that’s something I’ll never allow to befall us. This match, just like the match last week, is about momentum and establishing dominance and all that. You tried to take over for a ring general, Superman. I don’t appreciate being coddled or rescued by some man who thinks he’s on the set of one of his poorly done Hollywood knockoffs. And what did I do after I told you off? I finished off our competition, with a little assist from Cloudy, and won the day. You asked if I would talk to my regular tag partners like I did you and….probably not? Hana is too sweet to be yelled at and we have a chemistry that is unmatched in this company. She knows what I’m thinking and vice-versa, so there’s never any miscommunications or mishaps that seem to plague me when I’m teamed with say, Stephanie most times or you or other people who don’t know when to get out of my way. And Diantha? Well, you’ve seen her fight. Do you think I want that woman angry with me by me yelling at her? She's beyond mental.

You are a good man. You’re a fine wrestler too. But, I’m starting to sense you think you’re more up for the job at hand than I am. Drake and Jones stalled in more ever-imaginative ways, but their mandate as Architects is clear: they want a real, full-time team to take those tag titles and give them more shine, take them to the next level and all that. And it seems like Sweet Melody and you and Reno are the two teams he has in mind to fight for them. A lot of people think that this could prove to drive a wedge between World’s Finest members but I couldn’t disagree stronger. As we’ve already seen with a rivalry even more hostile between myself and Matsuda, even the group’s leaders are willing to put things to bed once the matter is settled. And, in all honesty, I have a lot less reason to dislike you and Reno. The two of you have been like the big badass brothers that Little April never had growing up. 

There is a pretty significant misunderstanding here. You seem to think that my head isn’t on right because I got hot-headed on you. Couldn’t be any more clear. The main threat to WrestleWorld and to our group was The Underworld...and we have all but smashed them. Sure, there are others out there that have reared their head that we have to watch out for, but for the time being we have the clear advantage. And the only way to keep that advantage is to show our strength in the ring, even if it means we have to take out each other. I’ve...been through a lot the last few weeks. Watching one of my best friends and rivals forcibly retired, slogging through a round-robin tournament in Japan, being offered a title opportunity I didn't even ask for back in America. I can understand how you could think my head is a little “Cloudy”, especially after what happened at DreamWorld but I need you to understand that I’m more than focused on what needs to be done. I’m focused on helping Hana capture gold here. And I’m focused on adding to my very long list of tag team successes.

But we’re going to have our match first. You’re a powerful man, almost animalistic when you’re angry, but this isn’t a Last Man Standing match now is it? I don’t have to keep beating you until you can’t get up. As skilled and tough as you are, under neutral rules I have the advantage. You see, fighting me in a regular wrestling match is like Superman fighting on a planet lit by a red sun, most of his strengths and powers are neutralized. I think that’s the Superman mythology, but even if it’s not, just go with it. I can submit you. I can outsmart you and get you counted out, I can even score a victory on you with a flash pin combination or a roll-up. I don’t have to try to destroy you, I just have to bide my time long enough to take advantage of a single Nobi mistake. Even superheroes aren’t perfect, even the abnormal and extraordinary among us aren’t gods. 

One thing that you may want to understand is that I’m not Andrew. I don’t get my jollies by trying to torture you or play games. If I want to take you out, I move with precision and extreme prejudice. You really want the Campeonatos De Parejas, yes? Well, I’m standing in your way now. I suggest you figure out how to use your X-Ray vision to look through me to get a good look at those belts because as long as I’m around, that’s going to be as close as you and your buddy get to them as long as Hana and I are around. You’re the Workhorse and all that good stuff, but now you get to see what wrestling a ring general is like one again.

And I guarantee that you're not going to enjoy the experience, not a tiny fucking bit.
Back to top Go down

That's GENERAL Tough Girl to You.
Page 1 of 1