Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Foe the Golden Girl. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Foe the Golden Girl. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Foe the Golden Girl. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Foe the Golden Girl. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Foe the Golden Girl. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Foe the Golden Girl. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Foe the Golden Girl. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Foe the Golden Girl. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Foe the Golden Girl. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Foe the Golden Girl.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

Foe the Golden Girl. Empty
PostSubject: Foe the Golden Girl.   Foe the Golden Girl. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 7:38 pm

So here I am, going to defend my Wrestleworld European Championship for the second time. I retained my European Championship on my first defense against Layne Driver and I want to do it again by beating Delilah Hill at Destino.

This must be so exciting for you isn't it, Delilah Hill? You're having an opportunity to be a Wrestleworld Champion so early in your career. If I was in your position, I would be excited too and quite frankly, I would have been arrogant as well if I had a…Warden and their personal henchmen as my back up. You're lucky that you are favoured by the lovely Dr. Rochelle Rohl.

But you didn't get her support just because she wanted to. There must be a reason why Rochelle wants to back you up. I don't know if this is the right or the wrong answer but to me, it's because you're a talented in-ring performer. Not only that, she must like your in-ring style as well. Plus I suppose it's because you have the look to be marketed as the face of Wrestleworld European Division too. In a way, you're perfect to be the center of the attention and to be the Wrestleworld poster girl in future. Well, the key word is "future", the Wrestleworld poster girl in my opinion still belongs to one of my friends, Stephanie Matsuda.

Well, are you ready to be the future at Destino?

I'm sure you'll say you are ready and I'd like to think that too but just like you are, I'm still ready to do my job, my role, and my part as the Wrestleworld European Champion as I'm ready to make you tap-out at Destino. Wishful thinking? Maybe but I have made countless arrogant people tapped out and that is also including the then Wrestleworld European Champion, Layne Driver.

I would have added your mentor to the loss of the people that I have forced to tap-out if you didn't interfere in my match against Rochelle Rohl, Delilah. You're a good student, Delilah, saving your mentor like that…or maybe you saved her for your own interest because you wouldn't be able to get rid of the picture of Rochelle Rohl tapping out to me. That was a missed opportunity actually. You have learned a lot of things from your mentor but you didn't want to learn how to tap-out like a bitch you are from Rochelle Rohl.

You're scared of picturing yourself tapped out to me but that's what I have to do to retain my Wrestleworld European Championship at Destino. Can you do the same to me, Delilah?

I'm going to be honest with you, I have tapped out a few times in my veteran career, so I'm going to give you a bit of a break by saying, yes, you can make me tapped out too. I have a Million Dollars of a body but that doesn't mean I'm invisible. I'm not perfect. I'm certainly not a Superman. I have my kryptonite but can you be one? Only you that can tell, Delilah. You might have some tricks that I still don't know but I know how much fear you have on me when you couldn't stand the fact that I was very close to beating Rochelle Rohl.

I wouldn't be surprised if you'd bring The Burned Man for our match as your insurance policy because why not? I can handle him as you have seen it too but The Burned Man can increase your chances of winning this match can't he? He's a big scary monster but as you saw twice, I can go toe to toe against him and even was able to knock him out. You might want to bring The Burned Man to accompany you ringside.

Because it worked for you, didn't it?

You were able to crack my head skull with a ring bell and I admitted it, it caught me by surprise. That is why I said I'm not a Superman. Far from it. Who knows if this time around you'd also have Rochelle Rohl too to cause something similar to me. And let's just say, you take my advice by having The Burned Man at the ringside, the chances of me losing my Wrestleworld European Championship is getting higher. This is why I can't underestimate you, Delilah and not to mention that you're a good in-ring performer too as I've said before.

But I do want to make you tap-out so bad.

What you have done to me was bad and it caused me to lose my match against Rochelle Rohl but I have been through a lot worse…countless times and I'm 100% ready and in shape to go to Destino. I have seen this shenanigans before and I'm not going to fall for it again.

Sometimes I win and sometimes I lose just like everybody else, but in your short time of being in Wrestleworld and I'm going to assume you didn't see my previous work here that when things get personal, when things get uglier, I happen to unleash my anger in an effective way and most of time it work. You can ask Rochelle Rohl or The Burned Man if you must, Delilah and just in case you didn't want to know, you have seen a glimpse of it when I was about to clobber both Rochelle and The Burned Man. You know that you didn't want to witness it when I was about to destroy them.

I know my Wrestleworld European Championship is in danger and I'm clearly fighting against the system but this is not for the first time I'm being a rebel to uh…an authority. And you Delilah? This is not the first time I'm fighting a golden boy…in your case, golden girl either. You know what every golden boy and girl has in common? For the most part, they happen to be spoiled brats despite some of them actually having a talent. I know you have one too, but can you use them against me at Destino? Can you overcome your fear?

So that is another factor why I'm not holding things, Delilah. You definitely need Attitude Adjustments and you're going to get it at Destino and I'm certainly ready to mess up your makeup and if that turns you into an ugly girl for the rest of your life…well, you can blame me for that.
Back to top Go down

Foe the Golden Girl.
Page 1 of 1