Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Just A Girl I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Just A Girl I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Just A Girl I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Just A Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Just A Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Just A Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Just A Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Just A Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Just A Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Just A Girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JohnStrader
Clients

Just A Girl Empty
PostSubject: Just A Girl   Just A Girl I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 11:26 pm

Just A Girl

OOC: Link above (Just A Girl) is colour coded but the quick legend is purple is Victoria, Blue is Cara. Italic purple is Victoria's thoughts. Second Part On Camera.

Victoria Strader childhood home
March 20th, 2021
London, Ontario Canada

“Oh, Cara, where the heck are you?”

Victoria Strader, WrestleWorld’s latest Strader signing, coming months after her uncle signing there, is debuting in a match first. People in the industry were curious about where John had suddenly taken off to, but Victoria didn’t need to be curious cause she knew what was up. She was happy to be finally packing up her childhood home and getting ready to head back to Redwood City, California. She had enjoyed her time back home while John was in Winnipeg. Still, she had grown accustomed to the late-night rides along the ocean side on her Harley, although her Aunt Tamika had left her with the first vehicle she had ever bought fifteen years ago; a 1984 Ford Thunderbird that she had painted midnight purple. It did well in the snow, was always well oiled, and Tamika took the 302 5L engine out and replaced it with an electric motor a few years ago. The house was almost finished when Cara finally came barreling through the front door of the single-storey home carrying Fast Eddie takeout bags and what were most likely milkshakes. She blows upward, moving the loose hair out of her eyes, apologizing profusely.

“Vic, I’m sorry I’m so late. The drive-thru was crazy, and when I was turning onto Gore Road just over,” she says, motioning with her left hand, which oddly enough she never confuses with her right hand, to it as it was just around the corner of the house. “I made sure the ambulances got there and came straight here after making sure they were all ok!”

Cara is out of breath as Victoria smiles at her. She approaches her fraternal twin, helping her with the food.

“You are a good woman, Carebear,” she says warmly as she peaks into the bags. “Did you get me my pickle fries?”

Shake Shake

“OMG!”

“Like I could ever forget! You sent me like six texts back to back to back,” she is stopped by Victoria as the bag is snatched from her right hand... or was it the left? The sisters make their way over to a black leather couch with packing materials scattered about it and boxes stacked three high on either side. Laying out their feast in front of them, they look like a couple of stoners with the munchies.

“Looks like you got most of it packed, huh?” Cara looks around, taking a bite out of her burger. She looks over at Vic and makes an ‘oops’ face.

“Yeah, it is. I’m not mad if that’s what you are worried about. I was thinking, it was probably better this way. I mean, we should have grown up together, and this only would’ve reminded us what grandpa did to mom.”

Victoria was right; if Scott hadn’t have been a son of a bitch and sold Cara to the couple that raised her, they would have grown up together. Both girls had wonderful adoptive parents, never went without, and always loved, but the inhumanity of separating children from their mother, especially for a personal payday, was especially heinous.

“It’s so weird, this situation… I mean, I can’t believe how quick I took to calling Meghan ‘mom’, ya know?” Cara asked as she took another bite of her burger and washed it down with her chocolate milkshake.

“I get it. She is either loved or hated as per trolls on social media, but she is just a rocking, kick-ass woman. She is just so fierce. Most people, if they went through the hell she went through throughout her life, not many could say they have what they have.”

“I always kinda thought she was handed things until I started working for the PWA. Some of the stagehands and ring crew members have known mom since she started as a manager for the old man, ” Cara said sadly.

Yeah, it wasn’t easy for mom; I am glad she has us all now, though.”

“Well, moving forward, we can always be there for her. She has a support system in full force now. I just hope she stays away from the Strader Estate this week, but Uncle John and Aunt Tamika are with her, ” she says with a sound of relief in her voice.

“We fly out to WrestleWorld Island tomorrow morning?” Cara asks burger just about finished while Victoria has barely finished her fries. She wondered where the hell she put it all and how she could get her metabolism like that.

“Yep, I hope Knoxxy is there; he’s been… Odd, ” and she was right. He’d gone into emo kid mode, posting song lyrics and possibly talking to himself.

“He still hasn’t got back to you? Huh. That is weird. What do you see in that guy anyway?”

“Knoxxy? I don't know. He is a lost soul, and I feel a connection. It's nothing dirty; we both know I am very much into ladies, ” she says with a smile.

“Oh no, you don't have daddy issues; that’s not what I meant!!” Cara looks flustered, and Victoria just laughed as they finished their dinners.

“I’ll see him this weekend… he better be ok.”

“I know, I know; I am just teasing. I like to think he would be smart enough to ask for help or at least not be so damn proud to ask for help cause he’s a man and stupid like that,” she tilts her head to the right with a shrug as her sister leans back letting out a loud belch. “Very ladylike, Cara, but you got nothing on Aunt Tamika. Uncle John is just going to love having you around!”

“What’s he like? You know, away from the cameras and his club?” she asks, leaning in munching on a french fry.

The fourth-generation wrestler and manager sisterly duo continue to talk for the next little while, enjoying the last little bit of freedom they will have before they enter back into the spotlight.

Brothers of Mayhem Clubhouse
Redwood City, California
March 25th, 2021
Airdate March 26th, 2021

Victoria helped her sister settle into her little room beside hers at the old two-storey fire station John Nash Strader had bought from the city when he planned to start up a charter here. Still, as time unfolds, it will be understood why he’s been away and why that goal has not been achieved. Even Victoria was getting back to Redwood City for the first time in two months. Cara was looking pretty happy sitting on her twin bed, atop a baby blue duvet. She now sits straight up, back up against the wall to film Victoria, who sits across from her on a little blue love seat. Lady Vee shows her own cuteness by wearing a pair of green overalls with a white turtle neck and her hair pulled back up in a high ponytail. She flashes her own special smirk to the lens and all of us who are watching.

“Now I know that I haven’t made my career easy for myself since this all began. Some of you know me, some of you don’t; my name is Victoria Strader. You can call me queen V, lady V, Victoria, call me whatever you want, just don’t call me late.”

Her green eyes smile, lighting up the room.

“So I guess I should just give everyone a quick little history lesson to make sure everyone is up to speed because I am not arrogant enough to think you know who I am or even care who I am. I am the daughter of Megan Nash Strader, who is 1/2 of the Cowgirls From Hell. I am the niece of Tamika Nash Strader and the other half of the Cowgirls From Hell. My grandfather is a giant walking turd, Scott Nash Strader. Maybe he’s been in this business way too long, and hopefully, he’ll just retire out of it completely,” she says.

She was definitely still bitter that her own grandfather slept with her ex while they were together. Believe it or not, that was one of the nicer things in a series of horrible events caused by the patriarch of the Strader dynasty.

“I’m also the niece of John Nash Strader, Dominion roster member who hopefully will making his presence felt sooner than later,” she says with a wide smile. So as you can see, I have a pretty extensive line of people that I come from. Maybe that nervousness and that just untrained ability that you could only get overtime have stopped me from actually showing I am apart of the bright future of this family.”

She shifts slightly in her seated position.

“I tried it in another place (and we won’t bother saying the company name due to a lawyer and legal issues), things didn’t quite work out the way they were supposed to. So I took some time off to take care of some things back home in Canada, and now I am back here in Redwood City with the best manager and cameralady ever; Cara! Say hi to everybody Cara,” Victoria says excitedly as Cara turns the camera towards herself.

“Hi to everybody, Cara,” she says with a smart-ass grin as she turns the camera back to her not publically known sister.

“Also a smart ass which is one of the reasons why I love her. So the short of it is, I get to come in here and show that I have what it takes to string together some wins and put together my mark on this family’s legacy, but of course, I have an obstacle in front of me.”

She holds both hands out, palms up, showing us a hypothetical obstacle in front of her.

“Now, I will admit I don’t know much about my opponent Devon Slayton. I know he must be significant enough in this company if Colt Montoya is calling him out. That dude is taking the time out of his day to give him shit on Twitter, kind of like he did with another dude back in that place I can’t mention by name. Although I think he might’ve been gone by the time I got there. Anyways I’m rambling. I’m sorry,” she says with a sheepish grin.

“I know you are married to the incredibly talented Lexi Gold. Your hometown is Tokyo, Japan. A second-generation wrestler, so you understand the living up to the pressure of a name. I also know you want to give back to this business, but I know it won’t be easy. I was so close to finally getting a real win before everything went to shit for a minute. Now, another heavy-duty challenge in the form of a hardened veteran is coming at me. I always knew my career would be an uphill battle, proving the critics and naysayers wrong about me. I am going to try and give it everything I got, Devon. I know you will do the same for me, and if this ends up becoming my first one, I want it to be on one of your best days in that ring.”

“Otherwise, I might end up working the third shift at a local Wafflehouse serving coffee to a lyric quoting  Matthew Knox.”

With that, Victoria’s lips curl into the infamous Strader family sneer as the screen fades to the logo of WrestleWorld.
Back to top Go down

Just A Girl
Page 1 of 1