Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Return Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Return Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Return Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Return Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Return Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Return Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Return Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Return Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Return Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Return Fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Becksploder
Clients

Return Fire Empty
PostSubject: Return Fire   Return Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 10:02 pm

After hearing what everyone had to say, Jensen had a response prepared. As she sat up in her hotel room, reading a book, with her glasses on, for once, she smirked as she removed them and put her contacts in. As she begins, she begins laughing right off the bat at what Mark had said. He clearly had no idea what he was talking about and the fact is that her mom was dead, and she was in wrestling to show everyone that she was the best athlete in the world, and because of her mother, she knew she could do anything.

Jensen Lane: Really Mark? You want to insult my name? Well two can play that game. Who in the hell uses a name like Frenzy? The only thing you have a frenzy of is losses. And they’re only going to get worse as there is absolutely no damn way you’re walking out with that shot. In fact, like I said, I’ve beaten near everyone in this match, except Emanuelle, Myojin,  Lillie. As for the nerd comment? I’m not a damn nerd anymore. What are you gonna say now? That I’m a lesbian nerd even when I’m zero of those things? You are someone that the world hates. You are someone who should throw you off a cliff as they realize that he is not wanted on this earth.

Before her mom died, Jensen promised her one thing and that was that she was going to be the best at whatever she had done and so far she had lived up to that. But she had much more career ahead of her to do much more and this was one thing she could do in honor of her mother. Her entire career was dedicated to her, as her mom was in training to wrestle before her death, when Jen was only six. But now, Jensen was carrying on where her mom left off.

Jensen Lane: Emanuelle, I don’t remember asking your thoughts on my attitude. In fact, I don’t remember ANYONE asking. So keep your thoughts to yourself unless someone actually asks for your stupid opinion. As for what you said about me being one to watch, damn right I am. Why do you think everyone tunes in to watch ME? Not Nobi, not Lillie, not you, but ME? The fact is that I am easily the best thing going right now. Wins and losses aside. I am easily the best pure athlete on this show and in this company and nothing is going to stop me from getting what I want out of this match.

She had been through alot in twenty two years alive and five in the business. She had lost her mom, she and her sister, Ryleigh, had graduated college and high school with honors and both were wrestlers, even if Ryleigh wasn’t with any company right now. She was focusing on her relationship, while Jensen was doing the wrestling. As she sighs, she speaks again. She did not want to talk to or about this waste of space, time and sperm but she had to as he was part of this match. So she would do so anyway, though she wouldn’t enjoy it.
Back to top Go down

Return Fire
Page 1 of 1